Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why does one article say Kyle-the-father's mother is Renee Moorman and another say it's Natasha Hayes?
“We have things we haven't heard anything. He just would not do this. He would not — Kyle would not do this to me, he wouldn't worry me. He knows I would panic," Renee Moorman, Kyle's mother and the children's grandmother, said.

Moorman mother’s, Natasha Hayes, says her son’s phone has been off since 1 a.m. on Thursday.

Law enforcement believes they have them on video in a Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Whitestown last night.

If true, I wonder what's really going on here. Is dad about to be charged with a crime? Are kids about to be taken by CPS? If either of the former are true, though, why would they stay in the Indy area and be seen in public? This case makes no sense.

If true, I wonder what's really going on here. Is dad about to be charged with a crime? Are kids about to be taken by CPS? If either of the former are true, though, why would they stay in the Indy area and be seen in public? This case makes no sense.
I don't know. It could be that he had a break with reality, OR that he's running from something like that. It's odd that on social media, his family doesn't post this very promising sounding lead.

Obviously not ideal, but I wonder if he planned to fish with the kids in the car. With multiple littles in the care of one adult, there are times when the safest spot is safely restrained in a car seat. On really bad days, I’d purposefully drive to a far-away Starbucks drive-through just to have an hour knowing that no one could fall off a bannister or shove playmobil up their nose.

So when Kyle told his parents he was leaving with the children to go fishing at 11pm - did anyone ask why, where, etc?
Especially if he had never done this before?
Sounds like fishing is a regular pastime for Kyle - but without the children. Why wake your children up at that time of night?
Who watched the children when he would be fishing?
Was Kyle employed? If so, did he let his boss know he was taking time off?
So many questions....

Law enforcement believes they have them on video in a Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Whitestown last night.

I really hope this is true. According to google maps, Whitestown is only about half an hour away from Indianapolis so they wouldn't be too far away from home (and the kid's asthma medication). Was the security camera footage from Cracker Barrel released? I can't find it.

I really hope this is true. According to google maps, Whitestown is only about half an hour away from Indianapolis so they wouldn't be too far away from home (and the kid's asthma medication). Was the security camera footage from Cracker Barrel released? I can't find it.
I don't think it's been publicly released. It was sent back to Indianapolis PD for their review and action.

So. If it turns out they decide this is Moorman and the kids, now what? He has full custody of all 3, and he's an adult. Does LE pursue this, or is he allowed the freedom to just leave with them, without telling anyone where he is?

Tbh this makes sense to me because them randomly going to Cracker Barrel last night after being missing since last Wed didn't add up to me. Either someone did something to all 4 of them or this is going to be one of those classic cases of parental murder suicide. For all we know one of the kids could have ended up in the water and he could have tried to save them then something happened. I find it alarming that his phone is off. Do we have any GPS maps of the area said to be his fishing spot that we could look at?

I really hope this is true. According to google maps, Whitestown is only about half an hour away from Indianapolis so they wouldn't be too far away from home (and the kid's asthma medication). Was the security camera footage from Cracker Barrel released? I can't find
Confirmation that it wasn’t the family at Cracker Barrel

IMO this could go several ways. We've seen cases where the family says, "he/she would never" - but they did. So if he took off with kids for (insert reason), obviously that's the best case scenerio.

No one seems to think there is a reason for Kyle to hurt himself or the kids. But it's a consideration that can't be entirely dismissed.

It's been said Mom relinquished all custody and is less than fit. But is that the full story? Recently we saw the Mom of Orrin & Orson West come forward with a high dollar lawsuit against State & Local authorities. Claiming her rights were violated when the kids were removed and her parental rights terminated. So my question is - did she really want nothing to do with the kids and this was a willing termination of rights? If not, I can't dismiss the possibility she could be involved in all this, just a thought and MOO.

Updated to say it was not them at Cracker Barrel. Praying all are found soon and safe.

Lauren Kostiuk
@laurenkostiuk_

NEW: Family of Kyle Moorman say his phone was last pinged by a lake near Troy Ave/ Bluff Road…IMPD confirms a baby bottle was found but no tire marks. Right now, IMPD doesn’t plan to bring in a search team…but the family is determined to keep looking in the area.
@WTHRcom

I just want to point out that originally they went missing at 11:30pm now reported as 11pm. Just trying to be accurate when we're talking about such young children. I have issues with him taking the kids that late, I would think they were already sleeping. He would have had to pack at least fishing rod/s etc. but no diapers etc. I still have not heard/read who he lives with??? Also, that donut tire is concerning, How long has be been driving on that? I'm not reading a lot of concern on his metal state or he's dangerous or anything, so an accident stands out to me. IMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back