Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have many issues with all of this however my biggest concern is the 5 year old who has been without his asthma medication for several days.

Three things:

1. Maybe Dad had back up inhalers in the car in case of emergencies so maybe the child does have his meds.

2. Maybe this was supposed to be a short outing and Dad didn’t think it would be necessary to bring along an inhaler.

3. Dad knew in advance his son wasn’t going to need his inhaler.
This has really been bothering me throughout this whole thing. I have asthma, and even if I'm just walking to the convenience store 2 blocks away, I still always have my inhalers. It could be irrelevant but I'm concerned that something happened in relation to this.

Either this was a terrible accident or it was planned. I'm hoping it was a terrible accident even though the end result is the same. I presume a tox screen will be done on all deceased when they are found. A very sad ending. It just happens too many times.

If the car didn't go into the water, [and there are no tracks showing it did]---then what happened?

Maybe the kids were all asleep in the car, and he was peacefully fishing, alongside his parked car? Maybe the 5 yr old was still awake and fishing with Dad but going back and forth to car, when tired?

Could a transient have been watching Dad, and waited for the chance to jump him, and steal the car with the kids inside?

If the car didn't go into the water, [and there are no tracks showing it did]---then what happened?

Maybe the kids were all asleep in the car, and he was peacefully fishing, alongside his parked car? Maybe the 5 yr old was still awake and fishing with Dad but going back and forth to car, when tired?

Could a transient have been watching Dad, and waited for the chance to jump him, and steal the car with the kids inside?

No tracks, but what kind of ground is it? If it's real rocky or gravel, tracks might not show. I have a feeling it was an accident like one of the kids bumped the gear and the car rolled. Maybe Kyle was hurt trying to stop it once he realized. I really do not think he had plans of hurting his babies. Pictures on FB show a lot of love.

The car was just pulled out of the water.

Also - as someone who worked in public service for decades, I just want to say that a LOT of people/families live different lifestyles and make different choices than you might. Just because I would never go fishing with 3 kids at midnight (or EVER lol) doesn’t mean that my lifestyle is superior or proper compared to someone who makes this choice. It’s just different.

I’m only throwing this out there because in these threads I repeatedly encounter those who seem to think just because someone else did a thing they would never personally do that it’s a big red flag, and a lot of times it’s just not. I think a lot of people would be shocked to realize how differently a lot of people live from them.

What he was doing and when is significant to the case, of course, but it sounds to be in character and shouldn’t be subject to personal judgment, IMO, just because I would make a different choice.

All that said, why did he not stick to the plan of meeting his brother before fishing. Maybe the younger ones wanted to get a few minutes of fishing in before being babysat by cousins, idk. Was that lake on the way to the meetup point? If so, I’d be scouring the path from there to his brother’s.

If it’s not, why didn’t he let his brother know he was deviating from the plan? Why didn’t they report them missing for several days?
The first article reported that he was meeting his brother after the fishing trip. Has that been changed?

Also - as someone who worked in public service for decades, I just want to say that a LOT of people/families live different lifestyles and make different choices than you might. Just because I would never go fishing with 3 kids at midnight (or EVER lol) doesn’t mean that my lifestyle is superior or proper compared to someone who makes this choice. It’s just different.

I’m only throwing this out there because in these threads I repeatedly encounter those who seem to think just because someone else did a thing they would never personally do that it’s a big red flag, and a lot of times it’s just not. I think a lot of people would be shocked to realize how differently a lot of people live from them.

What he was doing and when is significant to the case, of course, but it sounds to be in character and shouldn’t be subject to personal judgment, IMO, just because I would make a different choice.

All that said, why did he not stick to the plan of meeting his brother before fishing. Maybe the younger ones wanted to get a few minutes of fishing in before being babysat by cousins, idk. Was that lake on the way to the meetup point? If so, I’d be scouring the path from there to his brother’s.

If it’s not, why didn’t he let his brother know he was deviating from the plan? Why didn’t they report them missing for several days?

<modsnip>Just Indiana roads are about F- in terms of conditions at the moment and we don't know how long he has been driving on it. Also with him taking him fishing it's not normal to take all, but doesn't mean he hasn't.

My apologies for anything. Just also stating IMO as well and trying to jump to conclusions on his child care abilities or anything.
I agree. Stating that something is dangerous isn't passing moral judgement. It's just stating a fact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshy
Back