Found Deceased IN - Kyran Holland, 1, Kyannah Holland, 2, Kyle Moorman II, 5, & dad, Kyle Moorman, 27, Indianapolis, 6 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, absolutely heartbreaking news. I don't want to be pessimistic about the potential status of the children, but if they have been still in the car all this time, 6 days is a long time without a parent/guardian... hopefully an autopsy gives clarity on how long he's been deceased so the investigation can progress.

If his car did go into the water, the babies are probably buckled in tight. If so, at least they will be recovered together.

I can't think of any other way this could have happened.
The baby's bottle was found on the shoreline, so it doesn't seem that they were necessarily in the car.

I don't know what to think. It could be anything. If they can't find that car in the pond (and it's not a very big pond, a day search would turn it up) it's hard to imagine how Kyle got there, without the car nearby, to drown.

Awful story.

The baby's bottle was found on the shoreline, so it doesn't seem that they were necessarily in the car.

I don't know what to think. It could be anything. If they can't find that car in the pond (and it's not a very big pond, a day search would turn it up) it's hard to imagine how Kyle got there, without the car nearby, to drown.

Awful story.
I'm really interested in knowing what the autopsy will say. If he had any type of injuries (fatal or not) other than drowning, and if they don't find the car and/or the kids, then I'd start looking for a third party that may have been involved.

I don't know what to think.
It could be anything. If they can't find that car in the pond (and it's not a very big pond, a day search would turn it up) it's hard to imagine how Kyle got there, without the car nearby, to drown.

Awful story.

I agree. I didn't think they'd find him in the lake like this. Indy22 posted that there a lot of homeless in the area that he was fishing at. If the car is not in the lake then I fear someone killed him then took the car and the kids. Only other thing I can think of is the family is dead on that the car rolled down the ramp and maybe he tried the save the kids in the process he ended up drowning himself. Maybe he was getting ready to leave and the car rolled down out of park as he was getting them back in the vehicle or something & becuase it was dark out he forgot the bottle or couldn't see to find it.

This article says PD planning a news conference around 10:00

A police news conference should be at about 10 PM.

Authorities were called to the south-side lake just after 7:40 p.m. Tuesday. IMPD tweeted at 9:31 p.m. that it was a death investigation.

Bluff Road will be closed for hours, IMPD said, and residents were asked to avoid the area.

Indianapolis Fire Department tweeted video of an inflatable boat on the lake.

Authorities say they were planning a news conference for around 10 p.m.

Video from IFD

Awful story.
If he floated out of the car, the bottle could have done that even sooner than he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back