In late October 2008, March 2008 becomes significant - why?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always remind myself that LE has way more information than we do and is therefore at least two if not ten steps ahead of us.

The reason I am attracted to this tie-in is due to the recent document dump. Again,after the grand jury indicted KC for murder, OCSO started gathering computer data from Ric. M. and March-only cell data for GA and CA. What nugget of pre-meditation did they suddenly find?

I do not know myself what it is.

I always remind myself that LE has way more information than we do and is therefore at least two if not ten steps ahead of us.

The reason I am attracted to this tie-in is due to the recent document dump. Again,after the grand jury indicted KC for murder, OCSO started gathering computer data from Ric. M. and March-only cell data for GA and CA. What nugget of pre-meditation did they suddenly find?

The Ric M. seems more intriguing and curious to me. I mean we know RicM. had the myspace pic of the couple with the chloro comment, but there must be more than that.

I also found it odd that in KC's chats with Iassen in the doc dump, she tells a bit of a different story of her & Ric's who liked who more. It seems Iassen even knew to question it.

I think the RM computer was more for chloroform b/c someone sent them a tip for "Win her over with chloroform" picture.

The Ric M. seems more intriguing and curious to me. I mean we know RicM. had the myspace pic of the couple with the chloro comment, but there must be more than that.

I also found it odd that in KC's chats with Iassen in the doc dump, she tells a bit of a different story of her & Ric's who liked who more. It seems Iassen even knew to question it.

Yea, I think something is up with Iassen. Why else would they include a copy of his driver license and history? I haven't seen this with some of the key players.

Yea, I think something is up with Iassen. Why else would they include a copy of his driver license and history? I haven't seen this with some of the key players.

They did it to verify his identity because he willingly emailed his chats to LE. They were largely benign but supported the image of KC as needy / clingy / flirty. He is not on the witness list.

They did it to verify his identity because he willingly emailed his chats to LE. They were largely benign but supported the image of KC as needy / clingy / flirty. He is not on the witness list.

IIRC, he stated he'll be leaving the country & stated that quite a while back. His chats with KC, sent to LE, were also significant b/c of the date. She gave lots of info about her relationship with TonE (how much of it is true, who knows, since she lies so much), and she definitely was lining up Iassen just in case this didn't work out with TL, it seemed. But she was also doing that with Will W (& possibly others that we dont even know about).

Maybe the chloroform search was done after clicking on Rics myspace page. Maybe KC didn't even know what chloroform was until that day.

I'm going to ask my 20 yr old daughter if she knows what chloroform is, I'll bet she doesn't.

I wonder how Caseys social life was going at the time of these searches on March 17th and 21st...Did she get to go out for St. Paddys Day? How about her birthday on the 19th? The texts I have start on April 24...everything for Casey seemed to have revolved around her social life, wish I had info and texts from that period.

TO1...I really do not know. I happened to notice all this police activity occurring after the grand jury, and thought it curious. I thought I would throw it out there for this intrepid group to chew on. :cowboy:

Okay, some of us (pointing to self) are more dense than others...lol...what police activity, may I ask?

Maybe the chloroform search was done after clicking on Rics myspace page. Maybe KC didn't even know what chloroform was until that day.

I'm going to ask my 20 yr old daughter if she knows what chloroform is, I'll bet she doesn't.

I don't have a 20 year old at my disposal, but if you're asking....can you ask if she would be inclined, after reading about choloform, to learn how to make it and googling all the various ingredients?

I'm thinking, if I read about chloroform, I would have imagined it as "pre-made." I don't see Casey as a do-it-yourselfer, curious type. Also, since she was a CSI fan and had googled that "One Tree Hill" episode that featured chloroform, that's a lot of exposure to the word (and concept of) chloroform, but in this case, anything is possible.

I don't have a 20 year old at my disposal, but if you're asking....can you ask if she would be inclined, after reading about choloform, to learn how to make it and googling all the various ingredients?

I'm thinking, if I read about chloroform, I would have imagined it as "pre-made." I don't see Casey as a do-it-yourselfer, curious type. Also, since she was a CSI fan and had googled that "One Tree Hill" episode that featured chloroform, that's a lot of exposure to the word (and concept of) chloroform, but in this case, anything is possible.

My daughter is sleeping, but I will ask and let you know.

When I googled chloroform the Wikipedia is the first hit, and it does explain how to make chloroform.

I didn't know the "One Tree Hill" episode featured chloroform, I thought it was about a kidnapping.

Anyhow, I am just wondering if KC saw that on Rics myspace, googled it, and her wheels started rolling.

Perhaps in the Grand Jury hearing George testified about whatever caused all those calls to Bank of America. Would LE have had access to any info such as that that came out at the GJ?:confused:

It's easy to make. Just look up the recipes.

I think KC was planning this and/or an "escape" in March 2008 and for some reason it didn't pan out. Something happened to thwart her plans. I've thought about this too for some time. I think she fell in love yet again...perhaps with someone who was willing to take on her AND Caylee. She changed men like I change my sheets.

She may have even planned it earlier.

JMO

It's easy to make. Just look up the recipes.

The last thing I googled was "plasma TV." I was researching a tv to buy and I was uncertain about what was the difference between flat screen and plasma. I didn't, however, continue on to find out how to build one! :)

Thank you for starting this post. You have made some very good points.

The things I thought were curious were that both GA and CA had calls that were blackened out.

Also, I noticed GA calls VM an unusual number of times in comparison to the incoming calls he receives. Maybe he is just technically illiterate and doesn't know he doesn't have any new calls...go figure!

This will be an interesting thread to follow as there as so many savvy sleuthers on this board...

IIRC the blackjack was a phone offered to AT&T subscribers which was fairly feature-rich but had an awful battery life. casey even complained about that as this was a well known issue. it wasn't a blackberry.
TL has a blackberry. I think that's why.

Does anyone remember when the discussions between KC and AH were happening about KC gonna get the house? Wasn't it because GA and CA were getting divorced? Then that fell through and KC is looking for something else. Wonder if KC was thinking of getting the house her own way, via a little chloroform............and then what? Just always wondered what made her think she was getting the house? Any kernel of truth to that or all outright lie? Premeditation anyone? And reason enough to do away with what CA loves the most (and what is holding KC back)? "Because I'm a spiteful b!&ch".

Does anyone remember when the discussions between KC and AH were happening about KC gonna get the house? Wasn't it because GA and CA were getting divorced? Then that fell through and KC is looking for something else. Wonder if KC was thinking of getting the house her own way, via a little chloroform............and then what? Just always wondered what made her think she was getting the house? Any kernel of truth to that or all outright lie? Premeditation anyone? And reason enough to do away with what CA loves the most (and what is holding KC back)? "Because I'm a spiteful b!&ch".

I think htat maybe she overheard her mother making a comment about moving out and getting an apartment if she had to take custody of Caylee that planted the idea of her getting the house. Maybe she thought Cindy would trade her even up, kid for house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back