IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion the dead end is indeed with JR and not at the 2:51am last time seen on camera coming out of the alley..

The reason I say this is..(and hopefully I can explain this half way decent and understandable..lol)

I feel quite confident that Lauren did make it to and also leave CR/MB's apt.. The reason I say this is because if Lauren had never made it to this apt or better yet never made it out of CR/MB's apt and 2 doors over to Jays.. Well then.. I feel very confident that even if Jay were involved and at CR/MB's apt for the crimes against LS.. If this had been the case then without a shadow of a doubt Jay Rosenbaum would have NEVER EVER IN A MILLION YEARS AGREED TO BE THE FALL GUY(as having last seen her).. NOR WOULD HE HAVE ALLOWED IT TO HAVE BEEN STATED THAT IT WAS HIS APT THAT LS WAS LAST IN...

Does that make sense?? If CR/MB were involved in what happened or even just CR.. Jay wouldn't have allowed for hi
To ne set up to take the fall being last known to be with her amd in his apt.. Even if Jay Rosenbaum were present and involved in crimes against LS in CR/MB's apt or anywhere(say outside of 5 North amd she never even made it inside.. No matter where the crimes took place and even with Jays complete involvement there is no way in He!! He would have gone for the "cover story" to be his apt she was last seen at with him being the ONLY one to see her round that corner of 11th/College..

So it is because of that IMO I haven't a doubt that LS not only made it to CR/MB's apt but she also made it out of there still very much alive and did infact go to Jay Rosenbaum's apt.. Those details IMO I am certain about for the reasons just described ^above^..

Would others not Agree that if indeed the crimes against LS happened in other location other than Jay Rosenbaum's(as was theorized earlier that she had never made it to Jays amd that something occurred prior to her ever having made it to Jay's apt).. Would one not agree that if that were the case that without a doubt Jay Rosenbaum would not have allowed himself to be made the fall guy and his apt the last place the victim was???

Maybe to move the action out of the crime scene where the evidence was. Not an accusation just a possible motive for placing her in another place.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my expressing why I believe that LS did infact not meet with doom until having made it both into and out of Rossman's apt and atleast "into" Rosenbaum's apt..

When I say JR as the fall guy, I obviously do not mean as in he is a designated "patsy" to take the fall for a crime..

When I say fall guy I mean it as in.."IF" Lauren had met with doom before having made it to Jay's apt(as was theorized upthread and what I was replying to) "IF" that was actually what had happened that LS met with doom either before even entering 5 North(as was theorized) or having met with doom in Rossman's apt and in that scenario therefor she NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE IT TO JAY ROSENBAUM's apt..

"IF" that were actually the case then there is no way In hell that Jay Rosenbaum would allow and go with the "cover story" being as what we know... That LS was last in his apt and he was the ONLY person to have last seen her make that corner of 11th/College..

Does that make sense?? If Jay were not the actual last person to see Lauren amd his apt not truly have been the last place that she was at.. Then why would Jay go with this as his acct to the events of that night?? Why if actually she met with doom outside of 5 North or met with doom inside Rossman's apt why would Jay Rosenbaum agree to be the "fall guy".. (and please read what I mean by "fall guy").. If LS had met with doom anywhere else, with other ppl involved, such as Beth and Rossman.. There is no way in hell that JR would lie and say she was last in his apt and last to see her..therefor becoming the "fall guy" as everything falls with him being the last to see as well as his apt being the last ace that she was at..

He would not agree to this"cover story" and even if he were present when LS met with doom but it was in Rossman's apt or outside of 5 North.. Any way you slice it THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY IN HELL THAT JAY ROSENBAUM WOULD HAVE ALL SUSPICION FALL ON HIM BY STATING THAT HE WAS LAST TO SEE AND SHE WAS LAST IN HIS APT...:

the only way that Jay Rosenbaum would tell this amd therefor have all the heat on him IS BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY AND TRULY WAS THE LAST TO SEE HER AND SHE WAS LAST IN HIS APT..

Lauren did not meet with doom neither outside of 5 North(when en route with Rossman from Smallwood).. Nor did Lauren meet with doom while in Rossman's Apt(prior to going to Jay's).. Lauren did infact make it to Jay Rosenbaum's and there is no other way about it..

"IF" she hadnt Jay's acct would not be that he was the last to see her and that it was his apt she was last seen at..

Very simple to understand, not a difficult or confusing opinio but rather clear cut and to the point..
HTH!

Omg could someone go look at the link from lovejac:
http://jayrosenbaumneedstotalk.word...info-on-fraternity-life-at-i-u-and-frat-boys/
Please look at the date of the first posting(its even listed right ^above^ in the link I just pasted).. The first entry is at 12:29pm on June 2, 2011...

How could this be when Lauren did not even go missing til after 4:15am of June 3rd amd wasn't reported as missing til many hours later on the afternoon of June 3, 2011..

Can anyone explain this? It says it even in the link ^above^(6/2/2011)..

WTF??

Smooth - I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I was just saying that someone (JR) would only take a risk like that to move suspicion out of a crime scene and that person would be motivated by their own guilt/involvement.

And as you imply that would put CR/MB in the know and hard to image 3 people would agree to this.

http://jayrosenbaumneedstotalk.word...info-on-fraternity-life-at-i-u-and-frat-boys/
Please look at the date of the first posting(its even listed right ^above^ in the link I just pasted).. The first entry is at 12:29pm on June 2, 2011...

How could this be when Lauren did not even go missing til after 4:15am of June 3rd amd wasn't reported as missing til many hours later on the afternoon of June 3, 2011..

WTF??

I'm sorry, I don't see what you're referring to. I could be overlooking it, but all of the comments are dated June 26th

WTF??

It's backdated. Someone wrote that blog post but changed the publish date in Wordpress so that it appears to have been written earlier than it actually was. I wouldn't read anything into it. Looks like the blog was started sometime late last week.

Smooth - I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I was just saying that someone (JR) would only take a risk like that to move suspicion out of a crime scene and that person would be motivated by their own guilt/involvement.

And as you imply that would put CR/MB in the know and hard to image 3 people would agree to this.
I get what you're saying, Holly. You and Smooth both make sense. Naturally, JR would not take the rap if he wasn't involved. But, if the incident occurred elsewhere -- and he was involved -- he might try to deflect attention from the actual crime scene by making his apartment the Lauren's last known location.

WTF??
It looks to me like the site owner had just started working on a blog about Greek life at IU when Lauren went missing.

Interesting that you brought up the Holloway case - correct me if I'm wrong, but in Aruba under Dutch law, they can't flip one POI against another by offering immunity.

Aruba can do things US can not do. Such as arrest POIs and keep them in jail for while. Which is what they did.

I wonder if someone else saw Lauren go into JR's, someone unrelated to this group, so he had to admit it anyway.

I hate the concept that this case is probably about to drop off the daily radar...like some of the recent ones, Holly, Hailey, etc...ones you can't believe won't be solved quickly or at least the victim be found. I really am beginning to believe that if a missing person is not found in the first 48 hours, it may well be years, if ever...Morgan H.'s parents were relatively "lucky" in that she was found in about 3.5 months, if I remember correctly, although it seemed much longer at the time...

I hear so much about cell pings being used to solve crimes, that I've actually thought about criminals who use them to their advantage. For instance...a person who is committing a crime, leaves his phone home and either calls it and has a 'buddy' waiting to answer, or gets a buddy to call it and lets it go unanswered...pretending to be asleep. I think Drew Peterson's brother or brother in law, said they did something similar. Peterson, a cop, would understand the importance of pings. MOO.

I hear so much about cell pings being used to solve crimes, that I've actually thought about criminals who use them to their advantage. For instance...a person who is committing a crime, leaves his phone home and either calls it and has a 'buddy' waiting to answer, or gets a buddy to call it and lets it go unanswered...pretending to be asleep. I think Drew Peterson's brother or brother in law, said they did something similar. Peterson, a cop, would understand the importance of pings. MOO.

The lack of available information about cell phone activity LS & POI's is what I am focused on. How have we not heard anything?

And why do I feel like this is new information or miss-reporting?

"Several hours later, Wolff reported her missing after someone at Kilroy's called him to say Spierer left her phone there. He got the phone and then checked Spierer's apartment."

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...-nets-few-leads?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|News

Why did JW PICK UP her phone????? And did the LE interview the bartender who gave JW the phone? What was JW's demeanor? Frantic? Confused? What?

Anyone else wish we could read transcripts of texts between JW, LS, HT, JR, DR, CR, and MB?????

The lack of available information about cell phone activity LS & POI's is what I am focused on. How have we not heard anything?

"Several hours later, Wolff reported her missing after someone at Kilroy's called him to say Spierer left her phone there. He got the phone and then checked Spierer's apartment."

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...-nets-few-leads?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|News

Why did JW PICK UP her phone????? And did the LE interview the bartender who gave JW the phone? What was JW's demeanor? Frantic? Confused? What?

Anyone else wish we could read transcripts of texts between JW, LS, HT, JR, DR, CR, and MB?????

My impression was that JW called LS's number, and someone who worked at the bar picked up. Not sure which link that came from, but it would make a lot more sense.

It has become increasingly unlikely that this was some "random abduction".
The white truck being ruled out, now also serves at yet another person in the area who did not see Lauren, and could be used to rule out other possibilities.

To me this means that a planned act is now more or as likely as a random act, with both seeming to be slim - unless one of her friends has links to international human trafficking (which is likely to become the #1 worlds most profitable criminal activity soon). I can think of scenarios why one of these so called "friends" or acquaintances would sell her into such slavery.

However, the most likely scenario to me is and has always been an accidental death scenario, and most likely linked with drugs and/or alcohol.

You bring an interesting point up, and also make false assumptions.
The false assumptions are that if there was an accident, the resulting conspiracy would have been a panic driven, sloppy, and involve phones. It may or may not have involved phones, and they may have had cool heads.

Here are some things I have been thinking about in relation to this:

1) CR's apparent amnesia and being "tucked" into bed. Every time I see videos or photos of this guy he seems to be a "joker" even when he says he's "praying" for Lauren... he has a sort of jokester smirk and sort of chuckle. Even when it's photgraphed with his fat lip and bulging eye, he's sort of of grinning. I've still not heard why he was punched. But I have known people with this sort of "class clown" personality. They do tend to irritate those who do not have much of a sense of humor. So if there is a conspiracy my guess is that CR is not the mastermind, he would be going along with it to avoid culpability for his role, and it's pretty easy to hide behind the amnesia thing - which redirected focus on those who hit him, as well getting him "off the hook" so to speak. Does anyone know yet why he was punched?

2) MB via the common CR/MB lawyer made it a point to say that LS asked if he was interested in Partying. But earlier he also said she didn't want to stay and left. Putting these things together creates some inconsistencies for me. a) If Lauren "had it" at 2:30 and CR apparently walked her home (not necessarily because he was in any better shape, or because he was such a gentleman... it simply was on the way to his place) She seemed "motivated" to go home, and wasn't she motivated to see or talk with JW? Then why more than a half hour later would she be wanting to "Party" as per MB? Someone who lives in that kind of lifestyle should be able to answer with some clue about how likely that would be. Sure, you could say that she was just out of it... but MB made it sound like she was "motivated". Motivated not to stay, and motivated to Party. I find the idea that she would just hang out some more, have some beers and smoke some pot to seem unlikely at that hour and not so "motivating". And if that were the case... why not just hang at CR/MB's? The "motivation" to me seems that there was something a lot more interesting going on, that would both keep her "partying" and cause her to leave CR/MB's. What could it have been? That of course leads to speculation about stimulants like Cocaine, or some other concoction. I've heard no other theory that provides the "motivation" for LS as indicated. Another thought entered my mind... as this information is coming from their Lawyer Salzman... CR's amnesia and insistence that "I was not the last person with her" combined with MB's... "she wanted to party" and "she didn't want to stay" statements... is to cause us to turn our heads and look at who else was there and point the finger at them. Yet, if it were a conspiracy that involved those other people, would that make sense? Surely if there were others involved who were more culpable they would know that CR/MB would have to say something... and if a plan were agreed, this could fit into it. For example...
JR and ?? might have told CR - just say you can't remember anything... and MB ... just say she went with us.... because then JR and/or ?? would then
be the only ones that really knew what happened after that. What they would be concealing would be perhaps the more exact nature of the drugs and/or cause for an accident(which they didn't witness). CR/MB may have known exactly what drugs were involved, and CR may have ingested drugs with LS(perhaps from the same source)... but whatever happened, may have happened later when CR was not around. So CR/MB's involvement as a conspiracy could be limited to simply not being forthcoming about drugs or who had them. In this way, there is nothing for them to "spill" beyond what they already have. Because by MB saying "partying" it implies drugs and by talking about the motivation... he obviously wasn't the one who had them - he's pointing that finger down a few doors. And CR who obviously was really messed up from being beaten (doubtful) or downing an awful lot of alcohol in about 1 hr.(hard to believe it was just alcohol, but possible) also would not be the "supplier" because LS would have hung around... if CR had the stuff she wanted and that were her "motivation".

3) The most culpable person in this the way I see it is JR. There was someone else there with JR at CR/MB's WHO? JR somehow "motivates" LS to go to his place to "party" MB probably knows full well what substances were available in this invitation. Why not spell it out? Why say "partying" instead of coke, xanax-coke mix, bath salts, etc? The reason for that choice of words to me is to "hint" at the reasons for her death, without directly implicating the substance and thereby the supply chain. If there is a murder trial implicating CR/MB as conspirators, Salzman just has to how CR/MB didn't do it, he doesn't have to show exactly what happened and how. Defending someone is not about the truth, it's about creating enough doubt about your clients guilt that they can't or won't get convicted. The truth unfortunately isn't what matters. And in this case, 'partying' is one level of truth, but instead saying "went with JR and ?? to speedball some more xanax+coke like she and CR and DR did earlier that evening would be a whole different level of truth. Then consider... if CR/MB thought that LS did die accidentally, what good would it do detail the truth about drug use and suppliers? they might reason that it's not going to bring LS back, and the stuff is something they all may have used and could have happened to any one of them. They may view it as an accident and not see how "ratting" in a more specific way helps their own situation (and it doesn't appear that it would).

The other possibility is that LS never made it to CR/MB's and something happened (perhaps linked to the "activity" last caught on camera). In that event, MB would clearly be lying, but still hinting at a cause. I think this is a possibility because I'm not convinced that she wanted to "party" it's what MB said... via Salzman. JR would need to explain that partying...
and the mystery person who may have been at JR's...

3) Phones... Well CR/MB lived 2 doors down... just as easy to knock, especially if the lights are on and maybe a curtain is open a little. We also don't know if these people locked their doors every time someone can in and went out. It might have been common to only lock them when leaving or going to bed, etc... In that case... JR could just have come back in and had a quick conversation, no phones needed.

Another possibility is another set of phones. Anyone involved with trafficking is going to have multiple phones and keep swapping them around. very easy to get rid of those...

But then there is the call to DR at 4:15 am from JR's.... we don't know who made the call. But consider this. JR may have come up with the statement that LS left based on the time of that call. He may have indeed called DR himself possibly to get help or discuss being quiet about the drugs... But then he would have had to explain that call. Since DR didn't answer... he then would need to have LS leaving after that time and blame the call on her.

Ok... given what I know (and please please, show me how this theory is not possible or has holes)

I have 2 main ideas but both of them lead to body removal (and possibly abduction).

First idea is that "activity" caught on cam showed something that may have begun LS's demise. Until we know what that activity was, it's hard to rule that out. Another thing that supports this as the location of some "incident" is that her purse was found very close to this spot. So, if she just had a heart attack and fell down right here... letting go of her purse...
what would CR do? Would he try CPR? Would he pick her up and bring her to his place? Would he instead go to JR's? Whatever he would have done, would have happened fairly quickly. What if... he reached into his pocket, pulled out his keys opened his car and put her inside(LE checked his car didn't they?) he could have even started doing this thinking he would take her to a hospital... but...what if she was clearly dead by then? Now, by this time she may have urinated, etc... it still might be leaking out, but not gushing out. He might have used another car for this too... maybe he had enough of a brain working to think... wow she's dead, I can't put her into my car. Or maybe he just pulled her behind something... a bush, a dumpster... someplace to temporarily put her out of site - maybe even unintentionally out of sight. Remember that LS is very small and very light, and if she lost a lot of bodily fluid, even lighter. CR could then go explain what happened to at least 3 people... all of whom may have been linked by the drugs but not wanting that exposed. And so then the subsequent series of events. Perhaps MB then agrees to cover for CR while JR and ?? go to check on LS. They find that she is indeed dead. OR the other scenario... she went to CR/MB's then goes to "party" at JR's with ?? and something goes wrong. Either way.... JR and ?? are involved and have her dead body. Now they decide to put her into something... What? At 100lb.s 4'11" after body fluid loss a person could fit into a lot of things... a gym bag, a suitcase... even a beer cooler, maybe even a cooler that has a handle and wheels... most guys that age can lift 100lbs so putting her into something and then putting that into a vehicle could be done very quickly and not look strange at all. So... for example if simple beer cooler were used, she could be entirely placed inside and then that placed inside of a vehicle probably within 3 to 5 minutes. There would be very little chance of DNA getting out of that. Ice could be put on top too, to slow any decomposition... Such a cooler may have already been in the back of someone's vehicle... making it possible to shorten the time further if her body were still down in the lot area. But then the only one apparently around was AA who found her purse. They could have seen him and paused and waited for him to go inside, or the event could have happened an hour later if inside JR's or ??'s . Now, depending on what car the cooler is in... someone has to drive off with it, maybe they drive to Michigan and put the body in one of thousands of places up there Lake Michigan is vast... and then ditch the cooler somewhere else. Who would think anything suspicious about a cooler left at a campground or found empty in a dumpster hundreds of miles away? I'm sure thousands of coolers are left behind every summer.
Still very little chance of any DNA or decomposition evidence in the vehicle itself. And even things like LS's hair in JR/MB/DR/CR's or mystery person's car could have got there legitimately because they all where around her or in places where she was. If someone left with the body immediately and it were well packaged/concealed I doubt there would be any significant evidence. In a college person's apartment I'm sure if you checked the rugs you could find, traces of all sorts of people's hair, vomit, urine, etc... If you found blood you'd have to have enough to match the DNA.

Ok, then there is that witness who LE doens't seem to believe that says they saw LS (who may have been dead at the time) and then her getting slung over their shoulder at around 3:38 am. This could also fit the timeline and body disposal theory, but it would involve this additional "Dark" person doing the clean up. My question here is... Does the ?? person at JR's match this person's description? (even if she wasn't deceased, she could have knowingly been abducted... How you ask? Well if you do business with gangsters you don't ask questions... worse if you owe gangsters favors or money the way you settle your debts isn't always as you would like)

With this new witness and her roommate saying there were on 11th in front of 5 North College around the times JR said he saw LS leave and turn down N. College I'm increasingly thinking it's very unlikely she ever left that building or parking lot (or of her own will if she was alive). I'm also thinking JR is not telling the truth. The question, in my view is WHY would he be lying.
I come up with the answer... To protect someone (or himself) and cover for what happened to LS or her body. I'm thinking very strongly that he said she left at 4:15 to 4:30 because that's when "someone" made the call to DR. Otherwise he could have said she left at 3:15 or 3:30. But since he knew about that call (even if he is the one that made it) he decided to say she made the call to create confusion for the investigation and to cover himself. If he had called DR. to tell him something... JR probably later realized he would have to explain that call, so might as well make it seem like LS made the call. Because if she really died at 3:20 or was subdued and knowingly abducted and someone was covering it up at 3:38 Placing her at JR's at 4:15 would create a cover or discrepancy for anything someone else might have saw... AND IT HAS. Also, if he said the last time he saw her was 3:30, then LE would be very curious why he was calling DR. at 4:15. I would also be curious... WHEN JR made that statement to LE. Because it was not public about her phone and shoes being being left at Kilroy's right away. If JR had time to learn about that from the media then he could explain the call away later based on that knowledge. But if he made that statement before the information was public, or before he could have talked with CR, etc... then it would give JR some credibility. I have a feeling that he made this statement quite a bit after the fact so he would have known about the missing phone by then. And then you would have to ask, why didn't he tell LE about that call right away?... because surely it was just about the last thing she would have done before leaving JR's. One should think... hmm... she was calling DR... maybe she went to his place... did anyone check there? But no, it's more like JR knows what happened to her and then cooked up this story about her turning the corner.

I'm also curious about how JR chose this particular Lawyer of his...
I know he's represented Mike Tyson, but he wouldn't also happen to be defending suspected drug dealers and drug kingpins would he? A few weeks ago I proposed the possibility that someone higher up the chain was around and helped cover up to keep the heat off of their drug distribution.
So a little twist on the above scenarios... what if it was delivery day for a new batch of ... coke or whatever and the delivery person were hanging around a bit. LS keels over in their presence... and so suddenly they are responsible for making this thing go away. So they take care of the whole mess and tell JR what to do, and even suggest perhaps... hey... use MY lawyer here's his number... Just a hunch. This would be another plausible explanation of why they wouldn't just call an ambulance. Perhaps if this other person werent' there that's what would have happened. Perhaps cool heads prevailed because there was a professional sitting right there when it happened.

Finally, Why are so many people searching all over the place when they haven't searched The numerous Quarries in the area where a body would decompose rapidly from the alkaline, or the sewers right around 5 North College? If this was an inside job (at least to hide an accidental death) and these people are very intelligent, then it seems unlikely they would just toss her out in a field or woods somewhere. It seems far more likely they would stash her body where it would either be moved later, rapidly decompose, be hard to find, hard to get to, etc....
And if some more urban gangster was there and she passed accidentally or he decided to sell her into the underworld...
searching at all might prover fruitless.
You covered a lot of ground in this post. A few years ago, a guy and his girlfriend, (both students at the university of Texas), were murdered over a drug debt. ends up, this good looking, rich son of a dr, was a big time dope dealer. He had fronted one of his dealers quite a bit of dope, but he never paid up... so the ower, (nothing but a dumb kid), killed the guy and his gf. The weird thing was the public reaction. This big time dealer wasn't seen as a bad guy...just a good guy who had gotten in over his head. There were many people who said he was a gentle guy who wouldn't hurt a fly...I'm sure his ' employees' saw a different side. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that one of these guys was some sort of big wheeler dealer. The partiers are getting their drugs somewhere. But, I'm not sure a person in that position would hide a body. He wouldn't want the cops snooping around, but he wouldn't want to be in the middle of a missing person investigation either. This would be an instance to either dump her off at the ER or get her somewhere away from video cameras. Surely a guy like this would know a female who would take her to her own house, and pretend she had died while spending the night. IDK, but from the stories I've read, I think there's more involved than drugs, or a bad heart, or an accident. This silence is speaking volumes, IMO. If it was an accident, whoever knows something had better speak up while an accident's still provable. If a body is found much later,the cause of death may be iffy and somebody could be looking at murder charges. MOO.

The journalist could write more precisely.

Example from the same link:
Rosenbaum and Rossman are two of four people with Spierer in the last hours before she disappeared who have retained lawyers.

Were four people with Spierer in the last hours before her disappearance, and two of them have retained lawyers; or were there more people with her, but only four have retained lawyers, and JR and CR are two of those four people?

JMO: The report probably means the latter, but the wording is ambiguous.

If they still existed. I'm sure they were erased and the SIM cards cut into pieces. Perhaps the reason JW got LS' phone.

My question is and maybe some of you can answer - LE says the last reporting of LS on video is in an alley with another person. Did they come out and say that this other person was CR? (I thought I read that somewhere)

If so, wasn't it HT that said Lauren had put CR to bed? Now there's talk that CR was up early the nexy day asking neighbors if they saw Lauren? Where does CR live? Anywhere near JR's?

If they still existed. I'm sure they were erased and the SIM cards cut into pieces. Perhaps the reason JW got LS' phone.

My question is and maybe some of you can answer - LE says the last reporting of LS on video is in an alley with another person. Did they come out and say that this other person was CR? (I thought I read that somewhere)

If so, wasn't it HT that said Lauren had put CR to bed? Now there's talk that CR was up early the nexy day asking neighbors if they saw Lauren? Where does CR live? Anywhere near JR's?

Yes , yes and yes.

Yea I can't dimiss jw,there were alot of circumstances that all accumulated that night.

iirc,LE said just that, she was w/ "someone" in the alley. But I've read news articles that make the assumption it was cr.

And I thought they lived close. I have'nt had coffee but it"s on the map.

I wake up hoping for news. It's so sad tracking her last movements. It's got to eat at some of these people involved.

Anyone else wish we could read transcripts of texts between JW, LS, HT, JR, DR, CR, and MB?
????

BBM
He was probably the last 30 txts or calls in coming & in the morning bar employee just txts or calls back , jw walks in say "i'm her boyfriend"they hand it to him and then he precedes to read her last txts & calls & knew she would be out w? cr. So maybe jw goes to cr's or txt cr about where she was then cr wakes up & asks mb who says she went looking to party. Omgosh the txts & calls will be fasinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke