IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A source told me that the dumpsters in that area of Bloomington are emptied between 4 and 4:30 a.m. It is doubtful that LE would have searched the 5 North dumpster before it was emptied that Friday morning. LS had not even been reported missing at that time. Searching the relay station and the landfill should be done asap before it becomes any more difficult.

A source told me that the dumpsters in that area of Bloomington are emptied between 4 and 4:30 a.m. It is doubtful that LE would have searched the 5 North dumpster before it was emptied that Friday morning. LS had not even been reported missing at that time. Searching the relay station and the landfill should be done asap before it becomes any more difficult.

If dumpsters are emptied Friday morning, then I agree-no way LE could have searched them before they were emptied. The LE didn't even know LS was missing until much later in the afternoon.

Since we're discussing a possible cell ping from the Martinsville area from the phone of the person to have said to see her leave his house at 4:30, how would that have been possible? Perhaps the 4:15 call to DR was made from Martinsville area and was perhaps in regards to "where would be a good place" or "where did you say to turn" - since DR was familiar with area and Bradford Woods because of his major. Something to think about...

Precisely what it says - he is back on facebook.

You mean when he went from an open wall JW page to a private wall JJ page? He never left Facebook... just changed his name and settings.
Oh and it is so nice to hear him sound so upbeat on 6/14, since others described him as thoroughly heartbroken and devastated.

You mean when he went from an open wall JW page to a private wall JJ page? He never left Facebook... just changed his name and settings.
Oh and it is so nice to hear him sound so upbeat on 6/14, since others described him as thoroughly heartbroken and devastated.

I believe he returned to New York circa 6/14 (not before 6/10 in any event) and may have been announcing his return to facebook. I don't know that the tone is necessarily consistent with what was said earlier by someone who claims to be (and apparently is) his brother, but I also don't know that I'd describe it as "upbeat."

I am firmly back in the camp of JW was involved.

I wonder if the original facebook post was literally made up. I swear it was reported that at some point he literally just asked Lauren to re-friend him. It definitely wasn't the "relationship" post made 6/14 or that quote about War from May 30th. It boggles my mind how much misinformation can be spread and makes me extra careful about trusting anything unless LE says it.

I've had a problem with the conflicting reports of LS's intentions vs. her appearance.

1. If her intentions were to go put CR to bed, I'd think that she couldn't have really been THAT out of it.

2. If she was really THAT out of it, then would she really be wanting to go out for more drugs? If she's foaming at the mouth, falling down on her knees, and needing to be scooped up by a boy and helped out of the building, would she really be even asking MB to party, less than an hour later, and presumably two hours later maybe going to a DD's house for more? I don't think so.

I think it's one or the other - she was not a "messed up" as described, and ready for more action -possibly went out to the DD's house for more - or she was really really messed up and OD'd at 5 North. Honestly, if she was THAT bad, I can't imagine that she was even capable of leaving JR's 2 hours later, nor that he would have allowed it.

I would love to hear confirmation from bx2 that there is no entrance to 10th and College that is not recorded on camera. Is there one near the corner of 10th and College (the location of the mystery witness sighting, which put them on the stairs)? Is that corner captured by the angle of the camera at the SW corner of the building?

I wonder if the original facebook post was literally made up. I swear it was reported that at some point he literally just asked Lauren to re-friend him. It definitely wasn't the "relationship" post made 6/14 or that quote about War from May 30th. It boggles my mind how much misinformation can be spread and makes me extra careful about trusting anything unless LE says it.

Yes and from the early days it has always seemed that JW and friends have had an enormously successful misinformation campaign going.

I doubt this was "reported." It may have been the subject of comments on a site or two, but I'm guessing that they conflated the 5/30 and 6/14 posts.

Your source may not be correct.

I've seen the Sears & Sons truck emptying dumpsters after 5PM in the area.

To Tony Gatto:

If I recall, you had posted a while ago that sources told you that CR ran out of the building on his own, then LS followed. Now you are saying that sources have described her appearance similarly to the guy who viewed the video, showing her stumbling out of the elevator and falling on her knees, needing to be helped up by a companion.

My question is: Do you think the story is changing and that the initial sources weren't correct? I have a hard time believing that if she was really that messed up, she'd have the frame of mind to go after CR (if he'd already left the building), after just having to be helped up by a "companion". I'm wondering if the original report wasn't true, and if the companion who helped her up wasn't CR. Can you elaborate on what you've been told please?

I doubt this was "reported." It may have been the subject of comments on a site or two, but I'm guessing that they conflated the 5/30 and 6/14 posts.

And you are aware that comments and status updates can be deleted on Facebook, are you not?

I would love to hear confirmation from bx2 that there is no entrance to 10th and College that is not recorded on camera. Is there one near the corner of 10th and College (the location of the mystery witness sighting, which put them on the stairs)? Is that corner captured by the angle of the camera at the SW corner of the building?

No entrance to what on 10th & College?

I've posted pictures of every area and every camera on that area.

elmomom is really convinced that I have some connection to JW. I'm simply someone who believes what has been posted about him by one of his friends (plus a post or two by the brother of that person) and someone who I believe is connected to LS's family.

Even if I were not persuaded by them, however, I'd have difficulty explaining JW's involvement (which I can't rule out, just as LE apparently can't), given that there isn't a single witness who puts him at Smallwood, 5 North, anywhere in between, or anywhere other than home on the night in question. Not to mention that LE assuredly has access to LS's phone, which would reflect all of JW's attempts to contact her, and probably have access to his phone (and as someone said here, perhaps car GPS, though I haven't read that anywhere else) data given that they have described him as cooperative.

I believe you're referring to his 6/14 post, which said "back in the FB relationship!! i love you so much baby cant stop thinking about you."

That is not necessarily a reference to his relationship with LS.

I believe that he posted that because her friends and family probably took down her account, but then reactivated it so it could be used as a missing page.

100% agree here w/ Alliecog here.

No entrance to what on 10th & College.

I've posted pictures of every area and every camera on that area.

To the building (ZO's dorm). Your map is great, but it doesn't indicate where the entrances are, or what the precise coverage of the cameras are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj