IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had that information for a long time and did not post it until now because it has not been reported and is definitely hearsay. However, after rumors started being posted, I thought it was ok.

Maybe LS was completely loyal to JW, but if the relationship was going strong, why did she unfriend him on Facebook?

Again, I am not trying to smear LS. However, talk of her drug and alcohol use has been reported in MSM as well as discussed on this board.

I understand, especially your first point. I agree it gives an opening. I definitely know about drug and alcohol use. I've been here continuously for a month. I did not know about her being "heavy" into in the party scene and "hard" drugs (I think he said) as posted by Northsider the other night.

I did not mean to imply that she was sleeping with a different guy every other night. But I do believe that their relationship might not have been as rock solid recently as it perhaps was in the past.

I definitely agree with that-I was mostly referring to other sites that are being really disrespectful to her and calling her names that I find unfair to call her especially since she cannot defend herself. I guess it is a tone thing for me. I haven't seen you do any of that though and I agree that if it happened it may be relevant to whatever happened that night.

The other part of my point: Can you say with certainty that this is not a coordinated "campaign"? Just asking...

I can pretty much say this is not a coordinated campaign. I totally believe whatever is written at LoHud -- they have been on top of the story. I think they have checked this person and are extremely confident that he/she has viewed the video. My sources are totally separate. My two sources do not know one another. So no, not coordinated, but instead, multiple separate sources, saying pretty much the same thing.

Lots of rumors coming out the last few days. Ppl wont stay quiet forever. I do know tho that stories do change a bit with each person it gets passed to.
I had my own theory to begin with a couple weeks ago but now......I JUST DONT KNOW!
What i do know-ppl r ppl-and from my experience ppl DO NOT STAY QUIET.
Im goin in circles. Maybe i should put my phone down for a bit.

Well, if she were in the process of breaking up with him, that might be a reason why he would not try to meet up with her that night after his texts went unanswered.

Does anyone remember the source of the unfriending on Facebook info?

I agree on Lauren's parents sparing no expense, including a landfill search.

Actually when I read about this before, but not being aware of this stuff about her possibly being in the process of her breaking up with him, I thought that this sounded like something I might do...If I sent repeated texts to someone about hanging out or meeting up and got no response, I might just get fed up and put no further effort into it - like, forget you, I'm going to bed. I mean, I don't know how many texts...but if I had reason to expect that I was going to be in touch with someone on a particular night, then I did my part and tried to contact them, and got nothing in return, I'd be irritated and maybe think, Whatever, it's obviously not important to you, so I'm not staying up waiting around for your reply or to hear your lame excuse. But then if this happened, and there was no lame excuse message on my phone the next morning, and I didn't hear from them early the next day, I'd be concerned enough to probably seek the person out.

Is it a smear against LS for people to report honestly what they saw? I don't think so.

I think it's a smear to print the Florence Nightingale bit.

But we can bicker about this and that all night. My hope is that all this "unrest" is indicative of some concrete news coming down the pike from BPD or other official.

You gave us the Mystery Man. Please give us the Mystery Visitor.

LS probably was stoned, but some people stumble out of elevators even when they are sober. We don't know exactly how intoxicated she was, or whether the effect had worn off 2 hours later.

Actually, this seems consistent with the Bloomfield PD saying LS and CR were captured on video "making their way" toward 5 North. That could mean a lot of things, with stumbling or helping each other being two of them, IMO.

I agree about the making their way comment. In my head, it makes the most sense that they were probably both pretty wasted and were stumbling, falling, helping each other, etc. That may be why they didn't say "they walked by the camera" and instead have weird phrases like "activity" and "let's just say they are making their way". Both of those seem strange if they literally just walked by.

Yep, it sounds like she was in no shape to walk anyone home. I never bought the story that she went to CR's to tuck him into bed anyway. I mean, we are talking about a girl who in the course of one evening has lost her cell phone, shoes, wallet and keys.
So why would it be surprising if she was pretty much out of it?

Actually when I read about this before, but not being aware of this stuff about her possibly being in the process of her breaking up with him, I thought that this sounded like something I might do...If I sent repeated texts to someone about hanging out or meeting up and got no response, I might just get fed up and put no further effort into it - like, forget you, I'm going to bed. I mean, I don't know how many texts...but if I had reason to expect that I was going to be in touch with someone on a particular night, then I did my part and tried to contact them, and got nothing in return, I'd be irritated and maybe think, Whatever, it's obviously not important to you, so I'm not staying up waiting around for your reply or to hear your lame excuse. But then if this happened, and there was no lame excuse message on my phone the next morning, and I didn't hear from them early the next day, I'd be concerned enough to probably seek the person out.

Plus, JW and LS were not engaged. Some relationships might be as intense as an engagement or even a marriage; but to describe LS as "cheating" when apparently there was no definite commitment seems like a smear.

I don't know where it was reported, but I do remember what was said about the friendship thing on JW's facebook page which was that he was thanking LS on May 31 for re-friending him.

I don't know where it was reported, but I do remember what was said about the friendship thing on JW's facebook page which was that he was thanking LS on May 31 for re-friending him.

I believe you're referring to his 6/14 post, which said "back in the FB relationship!! i love you so much baby cant stop thinking about you."

That is not necessarily a reference to his relationship with LS.

http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...video-lauren-spierer-was-stumbling-fell-down/

Wow. This report of Tony Gatto somehow reinforces my concerns about the "memory loss" of one of the POIs. It does not sound that she was in any condition to help the POI after he was punched, as the POI's lawyer had said. This report also goes along with the theory that the people who punched the POI in that altercation did it in an attempt to separate LS from him as she apparently looked in a terrible condition. If that were the case, it is very unfortunate that she did not go with them (and then to her apartment) instead of going out with the POI, because it is possible that she would be alive today.

I still believe that the most likely scenario is that she OD'd and died from OD and more than POI's worked together to cover that up.

I believe you're referring to his 6/14 post, which said "back in the FB relationship!! i love you so much baby cant stop thinking about you."

I believe that he posted that because her friends and family probably took down her account, but then reactivated it so it could be used as a missing page.

I don't know the most about FB (or JW's FB status), but from what I gather (from my kids), you can you can be "in a relationship with (fill in the blank)," designating a particular person, or just "in a relationship." You can also be "married" to a particular person, even in jest. And sometimes if you're putting a relationship on hold, you can change your status to "it's complicated" or something like that. But if she really wasn't his "friend," I'd think something was up. Maybe someone else could describe this better?

I think it's a smear to print the Florence Nightingale bit.

But we can bicker about this and that all night. My hope is that all this "unrest" is indicative of some concrete news coming down the pike from BPD or other official.

You gave us the Mystery Man. Please give us the Mystery Visitor.

I believe the Florence Nightingale part is a direct quote.

My mistake, I must have confused this with his May 30th post. Which was to request LS to re-friend him. At least, that was what was reported here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6746237&postcount=457"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - IN IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #10[/ame]

Plus, JW and LS were not engaged. Some relationships might be as intense as an engagement or even a marriage; but to describe LS as "cheating" when apparently there was no definite commitment seems like a smear.

Well, they had been dating for a couple of years, and again, my intent was not to disparage LS in any way.

I don't understand. If it is not a reference to his relationship with LS, what is it a reference to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003