IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say everyone on here is wonderful and I do think this will be solved.Keep up
the good work:)

Yes, he spoke to them this week (again?) It sure took awhile for someone everyone thinks is not a suspect, whether or not this was his first conversation with LE.

"took awhile"? He spoke with them on 6/3. He presumably also spoke with them, if no earlier, between 6/8 and 10, when LE confirms he was in Bloomington, when they were giving polygraphs to and taking DNA samples from CR and MB, and when they described JW as "cooperative." He presumably also spoke to them circa whenever it was his house was searched. And he spoke with them this week. Those are only the times we know he spoke with them; there may be many others. We have no idea what about.

Reading the recent article regarding JW, I actually find his reactions to be par for the course so far. Seems as a POI in this case, you have to be completely silent or WAY over the top defensive and/or deflective about anything and everything. The only shred of truth I see in the article is that his life sucks now.
I wonder why he is speaking out now, almost two months later. Maybe a page has turned in this case and JW lawyer may have told him what to say and how to say it. I'm not sure how I would read into it yet, but maybe saying he passed a polygraph, even if administered by <insert fictional character here>, is a way to slow down the oncoming waves of public clamor. Much the same way JR lawyer tried to do so several weeks ago.

No I have not seen it there before.

I'll see if its still there when I get off work.

The security car was not there when I went by 5 North a little after 5pm this evening.

There was a white van with what looked like television radar on top sitting in Attorney Salzman's parking lot, but there were no markings on the van to indicate it was with a news channel.

The article suggests that he spoke to a reporter who, after weeks of attempting to contact him electronically, physically went to his house.
Yes and his parents said he was not home the day the reporter went there. Then JW responded to this reporter through facebook days later. Either way, he was not obligated to speak to the media and there were other avenues available to him to keep reporters away from his home, contacting him on facebook, etc...

So, for my own clarification:

The Jacobs own Smallwood

Curry Real Estate Development owns 5 North

EL is affiliated with Cedarview Management

Right?

That's my understanding; I self-reported my own post on the last page to clarify if the actual names were okay to be included and it looks like it got shortened (modified the quote above, just in case).

Yes, he spoke to them this week (again?) It sure took awhile for someone everyone thinks is not a suspect, whether or not this was his first conversation with LE.
If JW is eluding to the idea that he spoke with LE last week and took a polygraph almost two months later, let's say for the sake of argument administered by LE, then something isn't adding up still in the minds of LE.
In reality, no way did JW lawyer have him take a LE polygraph, very risky. He could do 50 tests and the one that seems like anyone reading it would say he passed, is used as leverage by his lawyer, possibly to try and quash an investigative avenue for LE.

I waffle based on the testimonies/rumors/leaked info that comes up periodically.

Isn't that interesting. The timeline of how and when information is "leaked"?

The HT story about the landfill going unsearched broke on 7/16:

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/07/16/news.qp-0661144.sto

The story went viral, FB users discovered that BPD had a FB page, and many (including some close to the victim personally) made a plea that the landfill be searched.

So what happened?

This story hits MSM on 7/21 on Gannett:

http://www.lohud.com/article/201107...eo-appeared-no-condition-help-friend-get-home

...painting a less-than-lovely picture of the victim.

And BPD wipes their FB page clean of all visitor comments.

Well. Huh.

CR and MB's lawyers had them do so. They, and JW's lawyer, are all from Bloomington. JR's lawyer is not, and appears to have had him take a private polygraph.

Appears to me that JW took one privately as well as JR.

Appears to me that JW took one privately as well as JR.

So you're saying that LE administered polygraphs to CR and MB on 6/8, and described JW, who was in town on that date and at least a day or two afterwards, as cooperative on 6/10, even though JW had not submitted to their polygraph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003