IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good post. The claimed "memory loss" is also a major red flag.

Thanks. In posting that I was only interested in the two contrasting versions of Lauren's state. But since you bring up CR's "amnesia", I can say that I am now in your camp about that.

I think it's more than a red flag too. I shall call it an .......................UNTRUTH!

I've posted a few times, but I've read every post, to the point of confusion. This is a frustrating case because of the number of events and situation that led up to Lauren's disappearing. I've opted to stay out of some of the arguementative banter, especially when it seems more biased and directed toward another, rather than a discussion of facts or theories...whether allowable on WS or not, I don't opt to participate. I will say that I noticed an increaced number of new members that joined in June with very strong feelings toward a particular POI, but I think WS and us members have done a good job moderating.

The facts are few, and the assumptions, accusations and guesses are too many. There is so much that could've taken place just in conversation that we'll never know that would all be pieces to the puzzle. Not knowing what LE and the Spierers know, we will continue our frustration with this case. Hell, I think some of are here just for that reason, we are empethic or sympathic and want to help or show we care....so essentially this forum is actually theraputic for us, but the therapy is wearing off with out any answers about that evening. Most of probably won't even be settled if we find Lauren at this point, we're going to want to know what happened....to prevent it, to make sense of it and to come to grips....if any of that will even be possible.

What I 'm saying is that I'm frustrated too....but this a great forum, let's keep it that way and keep our eyes on the prize....finding Lauren and prosecuting whoever is responsible. Let's hope our work here assists the family or LE in some small fashion.

Someone stated up thread with much more eloquence, that some of the anonymous source information may be more substantial and relevant that some fo the original statements, by POIs or lawyers. I couldn't agree more. There are many NON-POIs that have nothing to lose that could help mold the story....while circumstantial, some of the info will end up being some of the glue that hold the pieces of the story together and maybe tells the WHY.....of what happened that night.

I'm praying they only find clues in the landfill search today, and NOT Lauren. Until proven otherwise, I assume is alive.

Musings....are JMO.

Moderators are always available and responsive. They do a great job keeping things real and on track. We've been so good lately. :angel: They're probably on vacation!

theyareback.jpg

Its official. The NY, NJ crowd are back. Their cars are being delivered.

Wow. I didn't even realize that such a service existed. :crazy:

why question in all of this is.. where has Bessie been to be the moderator?!

Disclaimer: If you don't like cavalier or candid comments, don't read this post. :rocker:

I’m tired of reading over and over again all the crap from the boys and Salzmann and their apologists.

I’m thinking about the observations of people who said they saw her night—comments that CONTRADICT the boys and Salzmann. I don’t care that LE has not verified these sightings. Their info provides a level of information that is probably much closer to the truth than what the boys and Salzmann have said.

The anonymous sources:
She was foaming at the mouth at Kilroys
She stumbled out of the elevator and fell against a wall in the Smallwood lobby
She was seen at 3:38 incoherent and carried like a gunnysack over the shoulder of a man

The boys and Salzmann:

She helped walk CR back to his apartment
She wanted to party
She walked out of 5 North without stumbling

^ Riiight ^

There now. Glad I got that off my chest!:crazy:

Agreed, many of the 'anonymous' sources will tell the much of the story!

why question in all of this is.. where has Bessie been to be the moderator?!

I think in addition to RL, Bessie has been pretty wrapped up on the Lauren Giddings thread....lots of drama over there regarding another website that the alleged perp posted on; she had to start a whole new private forum in addition to the regular one,for those who post info or links to this other website. She was doing that last night/this morning, as well as moving lots of posts over to the new forum.

I'm really glad that they searched the landfill,because it needed to be done, but honestly, it doesn't surprise me that they didn't find anything. I know that so many people thought she had been placed in a dumpster, and with the hit on the one near 5 north by a dog, it's understandable. I on the other hand, have just felt that it was too obvious of a "hiding spot". As I've said several times, we're dealing with kids (yes, IMO they're still kids), but not just any kids - these are intelligent college kids. I believe that at least one person was sober in the decision-making phase, and helped. Add in fear to the mix, and it just seems to me that they'd want to get her as FAR away as possible. I've thought a lot about JR, and the idea that he took her back to MI, but this would mean that she was in his car for a couple of days. Didn't his father come down? Would he really run the risk of Dad finding her in his car while helping him pack? I kinda think not. I'd venture to guess that she's in a lake or hidden really well in the woods. I just think they likely wanted to get rid of her as SOON as possible, then carry on pretending to go on about their lives as normal.

I'm really glad that they searched the landfill,because it needed to be done, but honestly, it doesn't surprise me that they didn't find anything. I know that so many people thought she had been placed in a dumpster, and with the hit on the one near 5 north by a dog, it's understandable. I on the other hand, have just felt that it was too obvious of a "hiding spot". As I've said several times, we're dealing with kids (yes, IMO they're still kids), but not just any kids - these are intelligent college kids. I believe that at least one person was sober in the decision-making phase, and helped. Add in fear to the mix, and it just seems to me that they'd want to get her as FAR away as possible. I've thought a lot about JR, and the idea that he took her back to MI, but this would mean that she was in his car for a couple of days. Didn't his father come down? Would he really run the risk of Dad finding her in his car while helping him pack? I kinda think not. I'd venture to guess that she's in a lake or hidden really well in the woods. I just think they likely wanted to get rid of her as SOON as possible, then carry on pretending to go on about their lives as normal.

I really hoped the landfill would pan out. And I did think think the dumpster might have come into play. But it doesn't look that way, so ... you'd think the dad would come down. Today I dropped my son off at college (freshman). Next spring, I'll pick him up (or maybe in two days since a hurricane is coming!). But I'm not JR's family. It's possible JR drove himself back if he keeps a car in Bloomington year-round. It's also possible that a parent might cover for a child, albeit appalling.

I doubt JR's story, but I've wondered something as of late. What if he watched her leave ... but she doubled back after giving it a try and then something went down at his place or MB/CR's? I get the impression that JR took a polygraph. If something like that was the case, might he still have passed it? Just a wild thought ...

I didn't think she would be in the landfill either...I think she is either in a lake, sorry to say, or in a spot similar to where they searched back in June, north of the city...just some random place. And maybe she will be found, and maybe she won't. I don't think anyone will talk. JMO

I didn't think she would be in the landfill either...I think she is either in a lake, sorry to say, or in a spot similar to where they searched back in June, north of the city...just some random place. And maybe she will be found, and maybe she won't. I don't think anyone will talk. JMO

I think you may be right also. I think this case will go on for a long time for some reason. Not to be pessimistic, but I don't see the person who did this talking anytime soon unless LE has something on them that makes them confess. Whoever did this likely feels that they have gotten away with it and that she will not be found. There just isn't any indication of where she might has been taken. So much area to cover if she was taken out of town.

I could see, at some point, LE making arrests on other charges....

filing against Kilroy's...
getting enough info on a couple of low-level or mid-level DD (some of them on the POI list) to arrest them on charges....

etc... and maybe getting someone to spill their guts that way... or to narc on someone else with a promise of immunity...

Its coming upon fall soon and the hunters will be out thats when alot of remains are discovered ..

I still have hope that when school starts things will blow wide open on this case.....its just not my experience that ppl stay quiet about ANYTHING

I still have hope that when school starts things will blow wide open on this case.....its just not my experience that ppl stay quiet about ANYTHING

if only one person at IU was involved he can keep his mouth shut. if more than one were involved, someone would have blabbered by now.

so it is either alone actor at IU or a stranger and I have always suspected this was a stranger perp.

I'm still stuck on the ping in Martinsville. The ping on top of the big fire on June 17th, something about that bothers me.. I feel like the helicopters were up around that time as well.

The fire took place on the land of (S.C.) who happened to be out of town. His son (S.C. Jr.) has friends and ties to Ivy Tech CC. Anything is possible but if someone is from Martinsville, and they are looking to "party" or even looking to meet girls would they not hit Bloomington for either?

Feel free to chime in!

I feel sketchy saying this, but I'm hoping that someone who knows something blurts it out some night when he or she has been partying hard.

I agree... it will be good to get the boys back in town... away from their parents/protectors and their attorneys... and back with their buddies, and their drunken parties... I could even see some "plants" at some of those venues...

I agree... it will be good to get the boys back in town... away from their parents/protectors and their attorneys... and back with their buddies, and their drunken parties... I could even see some "plants" at some of those venues...

I think that would be an excellent idea. After I posted earlier I realized...for a drunken "spilling of the beans" to be helpful, the listener has to be in a state to understand and remember well enough that s/he passes it on. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo