IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're trying to say here. His attorney is mad at him and his attorney is a "BSer"? Do you know what you're trying to say?

Jupiter was trying to say that the attorney tried to prepare JR - with a bunch of BS - for how to respond to the media.

JR botched the BS response anyway, and now the attorney is probably mad at him.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

Yes but this isn't a Laci Peterson after-she's-gone-missing sighting or the Ghost of Natalee Holloway.

This is a witness that spoke with Tony Gatto, at length, on the record (albeit anonymous), who Tony has vouched for incessantly. She spoke of LS's extremely impaired condition before it was widely accepted by the general public.

She spoke of eyes rolling, stumbling, and being completely out of it, BEFORE she was reported missing, not AFTER (like Laci).

Don't forget that LE referred to that video as existing. "... she does appear in that video with someone that is already known to investigators ...". But they discredit the time: “I can’t say that she didn’t see Lauren,” Qualters continued. “It does not appear that she saw Lauren at the time that was reported by other sources.”

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2011/06/22/news.qp-4391232.sto

LE has not discredited the story. On the contrary, they were vague and ambiguous, as if purposely trying to brush that little witness thing under the rug. And maybe it is indeed - as someone had said before - their trump card. They don't want the public focusing on it because it is or could end up being a big part of their case.

And to this day, the last corroboration of Lauren's whereabouts that LE lists is at 2:51am.

You said before JR would have no reason to lie about her being at his apt around 4am - but that is uncorroborated as well. Yet you believe that, but not the witness testimony?

For me, the witness thing is still huge.

They know who the mystery man is... Either AB or BB. The reason they are so reluctant to mention this or the "2nd alteration" in the alley way is, they aren't sure if A) she was even alive when the 3:38AM witness saw her slung over, B) what led to her death, or who provided the party supplies that could have lead to her death. THIS sweeping under the rug, I believe is the TRUMPCARD.

The mystery man could have been acting in total good faith in assisting her back to North 5 because they know they can't get her back in Smallwood and know she was at JR's earlier in the night, if its AB or BB. She must have been alive, because noone in their right mind would carry a deceased person over their shoulder, if they were not involved in her death. She made it to North 5 alive, barely IMO. MB had to have helped CR into his place or at least known LS was with him or behind. Perhaps he denied her entry because of her intoxicated state and mentioned she was there and she left. MB informs JR because it's not his issue and JR is better friends with her. And this is where things start to fall apart.

I'm still interested in the "accosting on camera behind Smallwood" by someone known to LE that was leaked by the Smallwood employee...

The fire in Martinsville to me is huge...

Ok, got it. So the official timeline is she left Kilroy's at 2:30am and got to Smallwood at 2:42am. You're saying this witness sighting could have happened at 2:38am? Or just that she was seen at 2:38am on camera, but not necessarily in the scenario described by the witness?

I've always wondered about day light savings time and security cameras. Some security systems and surveillance footage will have a time stamp helping authorities. But if the owner doesn't manually change the time back in spring it could have affected the footage. Meaning come fall the times is correct.

Idk what this LS being shoved business is about, but LE was clear that she was not involved in the confrontation.

the altercation was not what was in question... someone upthread suggested that perhaps the reason LS was stumbling into the lobby was that someone had shoved her... and CR seemed a likely pusher...

I think this explains a lot, I really do. I mean look at what he's said even AFTER purchasing said shiny attorney! "I deal with them privately. I talk to them privately." wtf

did you mean shiny??? or slimy??? :fence:

I've always wondered about day light savings time and security cameras. Some security systems and surveillance footage will have a time stamp helping authorities. But if the owner doesn't manually change the time back in spring it could have affected the footage. Meaning come fall the times is correct.

Hopefully someone local can confirm if this is still the case in the Bloomington area, but when I lived in Indiana several years ago, they did not do Daylight Savings time. No springing forward or falling back. I seem to recall there were some counties near the borders that might have done it, but the bulk of the state did not.

Hopefully someone local can confirm if this is still the case in the Bloomington area, but when I lived in Indiana several years ago, they did not do Daylight Savings time. No springing forward or falling back. I seem to recall there were some counties near the borders that might have done it, but the bulk of the state did not.

We started using daylight savings time a few years ago. It's been fairly recent that it began.

Is this the correct timeline?

Timeline

She left her off-campus apartment building about 12:30 a.m David Rohn and went

to friend Jay Rosenbaum's apartment
Spierer was seen entering Kilroy’s Sports bar at 1:46 a.m. Friday, June 3
She is seen exiting the bar at 2:27 a.m
She is then seen entering Smallwood Plaza at 2:30 a.m.
exiting at 2:42 a.m
entered an alley at 2:48 a.m
exit the alley toward an empty lot, north of 10th & College Village at 2:51 a.m.
Police said the last place video cameras saw Lauren was just behind Crossman's

building in an alley a little after 3:00 a.m.

4:14 a.m.: The truck was first spotted and again at 4:24 a.m. apparently not

related to Lauren's disappearance.

If so, why has this been reported?
Spierer was last seen on surveillance around 4:30am three blocks from her building.
http://tinyurl.com/3umusu4

Jupiter was trying to say that the attorney tried to prepare JR - with a bunch of BS - for how to respond to the media.

JR botched the BS response anyway, and now the attorney is probably mad at him.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

Aside from the possible misunderstanding of how attorneys work, I'll repeat: if JR got the response wrong (making his lawyer mad), what exactly was the "BS" he was supposed to supply? The accusation of "BS" comes from CS. See what I'm saying here?

I believe they also discovered that many of the cameras had time discrepancies. Unless the clocks are set by computer linked to the internet, a power outage can mess up the time.... so the time stamps may be worthless.

LE is definitely aware of the time problems with the cameras. Somehow, they verified a few, but I bet they just expect the other ones are inaccurate. I also believe they looked at pretty much the entire night for every camera so they didn't just go by what the camera said was 2-4 or something.

Question: Was the FBI involved in the landfill search only or are they part of the investigation also? When LE is used here, are they only referring to BPD or to both BPD and FBI?

Is this the correct timeline? yes looks right to me

Timeline

exit the alley toward an empty lot, north of 10th & College Village at 2:51 a.m.

If so, why has this been reported? Either it was bad information and mistakenly published, or it is a fact that LE is keeping quiet. I'm sure most people will tell you that they believe this info is false. Choose what you want to believe.
Spierer was last seen on surveillance around 4:30am three blocks from her building.
http://tinyurl.com/3umusu4

My answers are in red.
That was a great catch, thank you!!

Is this the correct timeline?

Timeline

If so, why has this been reported?
Spierer was last seen on surveillance around 4:30am three blocks from her building.http://tinyurl.com/3umusu4

I've never seen this bit before...LE has said that 2:51AM (I believe) was the last confirmed info/sighting re: Lauren...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay