IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, I would have posted days ago but I read through every message and I have also been reading on psychic forums concerning LS. I am not psychic and I don't think psychics get literal information so I put a combination of intuititon and facts together and here is what I get: I think LS was incredibly intoxicated and probably high. She was asked to leave Kilroys because her things (money) was missing. Probably set down, somewhere (why phone etc was found there later) and fogot where along with her shoes. I think she went home with CR, MB, JR.. I think she probably was a little too friendly. Then, I think she did actually try to walk home.. and I think JR watched here until he couldn't see her and then called to check and see if she made it back ok and got no answer. During her walk home,... I think the white truck... which I swear to you has LS in the back along with another person. (I will find a great photo enhancement, I came across, of the video shot and show you what I see) I think these two men or man in the back took advantage of her intoxication and "blackout" drunkness and she passed out, or suffered breathing problems from her illness. I think these two worked at Four Winds Resort on Monroe Lake. I think they covered her until they could wrap her in a sleeping bag or tarp and place her into the construction opening of the stone pool area, water feature and major construction that was going on at the time. I think they buried her under the wall and pool area, where she is not underwater.. but she is.. and there is the constant hum of filters and water rushing. Kids, families walk right by her, playing, etc. She will also never be found because the chances of getting any evidence other than where the men in that truck worked...to get a search warrant and tear apart millions of dollars in renovation after it has just been completed, to see if that is where she is ...is not likely.

How did I get to Four Winds from Bloomington? I read a statement from multiple people and psychic drawings that she was under or by a group of trees but several of the trees were not native to the area. I googled palm trees in bloomington, ID, and that led me to an article written about the Four Winds and it's carribean theme and the palm trees around the pool and how rediculous they thought it was, then I was lead to the facebook page and ALL the renovations and elements spoken of that matched. Sorry for the long first post. I just HAD to get it out of my system. Praying somehow, someway, Police know more than they are sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/FourwindsResortandMarina
(see photo albums)

http://eagleeyeview.weebly.com/index.html
(see photo enhancement)

So, I hope I posted correctly, any thoughts?

I would really like to see a good investigative national news reporter take this story.
I mean someone who will dig deeply because something just is not right. And, we will
find the truth!!!!!!

That's a good idea. Does anyone know what happened to Tony Gatto? He seemed so interested in this case at one point ...

There's also a student law group at the University of Western Ontario that investigates cold cases: the UWO Cold Case Society. That group is investigating the Oakland County Child Killer case. I'd love to see LS' case on the agenda as well ... though I'm not sure it's considered a "cold case."

Anything to shake things up ...

HI, I would have posted days ago but I read through every message and I have also been reading on psychic forums concerning LS. I am not psychic and I don't think psychics get literal information so I put a combination of intuititon and facts together and here is what I get: I think LS was incredibly intoxicated and probably high. She was asked to leave Kilroys because her things (money) was missing. Probably set down, somewhere (why phone etc was found there later) and fogot where along with her shoes. I think she went home with CR, MB, JR.. I think she probably was a little too friendly. Then, I think she did actually try to walk home.. and I think JR watched here until he couldn't see her and then called to check and see if she made it back ok and got no answer. During her walk home,... I think the white truck... which I swear to you has LS in the back along with another person. (I will find a great photo enhancement, I came across, of the video shot and show you what I see) I think these two men or man in the back took advantage of her intoxication and "blackout" drunkness and she passed out, or suffered breathing problems from her illness. I think these two worked at Four Winds Resort on Monroe Lake. I think they covered her until they could wrap her in a sleeping bag or tarp and place her into the construction opening of the stone pool area, water feature and major construction that was going on at the time. I think they buried her under the wall and pool area, where she is not underwater.. but she is.. and there is the constant hum of filters and water rushing. Kids, families walk right by her, playing, etc. She will also never be found because the chances of getting any evidence other than where the men in that truck worked...to get a search warrant and tear apart millions of dollars in renovation after it has just been completed, to see if that is where she is ...is not likely.

How did I get to Four Winds from Bloomington? I read a statement from multiple people and psychic drawings that she was under or by a group of trees but several of the trees were not native to the area. I googled palm trees in bloomington, ID, and that led me to an article written about the Four Winds and it's carribean theme and the palm trees around the pool and how rediculous they thought it was, then I was lead to the facebook page and ALL the renovations and elements spoken of that matched. Sorry for the long first post. I just HAD to get it out of my system. Praying somehow, someway, Police know more than they are sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/FourwindsResortandMarina
(see photo albums)

http://eagleeyeview.weebly.com/index.html
(see photo enhancement)

So, I hope I posted correctly, any thoughts?

All thoughts are good thoughts, IMO. While LE ruled out the white truck, some posters remain suspicious of it. IMO, LE must have good reason to dismiss it. If I may ask, what makes you think the two men worked at Four Winds? For some reason, I thought they were headed to Indy ...

That said, construction does seems to be a common thread here. Brainstorming a bit:

*There was a ton of construction going on in and around Bloomington at the time LS disappeared
*The white truck was associated with the construction industry
*ZO or AB had some connection to a construction business, I believe
*JR's alleged houseguest (DB) has ties to commercial real estate/development in MI (which includes renovation)

IDK ... since LS hasn't been found above ground, it's reasonable to think she might be below ground. I also wonder if there are construction dumpsters that weren't emptied at the same landfill as the regular Bloomington dumpsters.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever visited Four Winds?

All thoughts are good thoughts, IMO. While LE ruled out the white truck, some posters remain suspicious of it. IMO, LE must have good reason to dismiss it. If I may ask, what makes you think the two men worked at Four Winds? For some reason, I thought they were headed to Indy ...

That said, construction does seems to be a common thread here. Brainstorming a bit:

*There was a ton of construction going on in and around Bloomington at the time LS disappeared
*The white truck was associated with the construction industry
*ZO or AB had some connection to a construction business, I believe
*JR's alleged houseguest (DB) has ties to commercial real estate/development in MI (which includes renovation)

IDK ... since LS hasn't been found above ground, it's reasonable to think she might be below ground. I also wonder if there are construction dumpsters that weren't emptied at the same landfill as the regular Bloomington dumpsters.

Out of curiosity, has anyone here ever visited Four Winds?

Last summer just about a week after LS went missing my bf and I drove out to lake Monroe late at night with the dog to watch an awesome storm. We parked by the Four Winds, I've never actually been but he has with his family. The whole drive out to the lake I was envisioning LS stumbling out of the woods, I actually dreamt about it a few times as well. I'm not trying to say I'm a psychic or agree with the previous poster's scenario, it's just my active imagination and connection to LS. We were walking down by the lake's edge, it was overflowing into the parking lot and eventually DNR came and asked us to leave, we were totally not supposed to be there.

I am no longer sure what I feel about what happened to her. Knowing about her group of friends more directly than through the news, it wouldn't surprise me if the whole cocaine/overdose situation was true in someway... But I feel like there would have been physical evidence found somewhere through all their searching if that was the case.

Last summer just about a week after LS went missing my bf and I drove out to lake Monroe late at night with the dog to watch an awesome storm. We parked by the Four Winds, I've never actually been but he has with his family. The whole drive out to the lake I was envisioning LS stumbling out of the woods, I actually dreamt about it a few times as well. I'm not trying to say I'm a psychic or agree with the previous poster's scenario, it's just my active imagination and connection to LS. We were walking down by the lake's edge, it was overflowing into the parking lot and eventually DNR came and asked us to leave, we were totally not supposed to be there.

I am no longer sure what I feel about what happened to her. Knowing about her group of friends more directly than through the news, it wouldn't surprise me if the whole cocaine/overdose situation was true in someway... But I feel like there would have been physical evidence found somewhere through all their searching if that was the case.

I totally understand. IDK what I feel about psychic assistance, but I do respect intuition. I've always been interested in both construction and water in terms of this case. This got my interest because it combines both together. That dream must have freaked you out, BTW.

I agree with you about a possible OD and the lack of physical evidence ... so puzzling.

I totally understand. IDK what I feel about psychic assistance, but I do respect intuition. I've always been interested in both construction and water in terms of this case. This got my interest because it combines both together. That dream must have freaked you out, BTW.

I agree with you about a possible OD and the lack of physical evidence ... so puzzling.

Totally freaked me out. And absolutely I respect intuition, but the Internet is full of craz conspiracy theorists.

The truck looking similiar to a Kelly Construction truck and the owner is fb friends with the Four Winds fb page and many of the other workers and <modsnip>. I don't know if I can post the photo here. But, that sketch, combined with googling the palm trees is what led me to Four Winds in the first place. When I saw the renovation photos and how it looked at the time she disappeared and more like a mine or cave opening.. I about fell out of my chair and just stared at it. I don't believe in coincidence. I don't want to believe that the person responsible is a worker who goes place to place etc.. and could harm somebody else. Then again, that explains maybe other cases? IDK

The thing I remember most about the white truck situation was that the people who actually attended the press conference and saw the initial photos said it was obvious that the stuff in the back was lawn care equipment (or something like that), not a person.

From the grainy low res photos on the internet, it did look like it was possible there was someone in the truck, but since police cleared it, I think it's safe to assume there wasn't. JMO

That's a good idea. Does anyone know what happened to Tony Gatto? He seemed so interested in this case at one point ...

I don't know, but I remember he was traveling to Bloomington from NY and talked about the cost of doing so, so I'm assuming that once he hit a dead end and no new info came out, that it was not viable for him to continue with the story... just a guess. I think he also got a lot of flack for his reporting methods and based on some of his blog posts, was unlikely to get much farther with Lauren's friends and acquaintances.

I thought it was great at the time that he was pushing the story and talking about things that weren't making it into the mainstream news, but in retrospect, the problem is that it still remains unclear whether the things he uncovered (the 2 witnesses, especially) were at all reliable. It would be interesting to know what he thinks now...

Also, one thing that never made sense to me why he said the witness he interviewed stopped talking to him because people got to her. (I asked him this when he was posting here, but he never replied) .

I am a bit amazed by a post on the Spierer family Facebook because it has not been deleted. "Dig up the backyard of where she last partied at....i about guarantee....those boys she was with buried her"
OK, I was looking around Rosenbaum's apartment building last summer when a blonde turned to me and asked, "What is this recently dug up plot of ground?" "And, What is in that bag?"
I picked up the bag and sand came out. I replied, "Sand is sometimes used to hide smell.". We took pictures of the plot. But, I dismissed it. It would have been too stupid and way too obvious. Only a few plants grew in this plot all summer. What was the purpose? I'm sure BPD, ISP, FBI, Council For Missing and Exploited Children, numerous detectives and searchers all in Bloomington, surely someone else must have checked this plot with dogs. Anyway, the blonde wants to know right now if anyone else saw the obvious digging. She wants to go back. But, it would be too stupid of them. Can't be true. Can it?

The article seems adamant that it doesn't concern LS, but what a weird coincidence. I guess is makes me realize that while I associate LS with the Bloomington area, she could obviously be anywhere. Sadly said.

Is this guy old enough that they could be looking for Margaret Ann Hayes, who disappeared from Bloomington in the 70's?

Let's look at this William Clyde Gibson. Creeps like him often get started when they are young. Because they are crazy, there is no logical motivation for police to connect them to their killing. Thus, they get by for years. If he can be connected to a Bloomington murder? He may be connected with more. I would be surprised if Gibson is connected with Lauren though. He would be a stranger in her neighborhood and it would be difficult for him to evade and elude the numerous security cameras there.
However, I do want to believe Lauren's roommate's statements that her friends are innocent.

Let's look at this William Clyde Gibson. Creeps like him often get started when they are young. Because they are crazy, there is no logical motivation for police to connect them to their killing. Thus, they get by for years. If he can be connected to a Bloomington murder? He may be connected with more. I would be surprised if Gibson is connected with Lauren though. He would be a stranger in her neighborhood and it would be difficult for him to evade and elude the numerous security cameras there.
However, I do want to believe Lauren's roommate's statements that her friends are innocent.

Agree! Also, as I harped upon before, I find it most strange/convenient that all night long LS is in the company of others - it's only when it's most important that someone is with her, then all of a sudden it's a case of, she not with me, not with me either, did you see her? I saw her leave on her own....
Gibson's window of opportunity would have to have been small... and like you said, he would have to stayed out of camera view all the while...

I am a bit amazed by a post on the Spierer family Facebook because it has not been deleted. "Dig up the backyard of where she last partied at....i about guarantee....those boys she was with buried her"
OK, I was looking around Rosenbaum's apartment building last summer when a blonde turned to me and asked, "What is this recently dug up plot of ground?" "And, What is in that bag?"
I picked up the bag and sand came out. I replied, "Sand is sometimes used to hide smell.". We took pictures of the plot. But, I dismissed it. It would have been too stupid and way too obvious. Only a few plants grew in this plot all summer. What was the purpose? I'm sure BPD, ISP, FBI, Council For Missing and Exploited Children, numerous detectives and searchers all in Bloomington, surely someone else must have checked this plot with dogs. Anyway, the blonde wants to know right now if anyone else saw the obvious digging. She wants to go back. But, it would be too stupid of them. Can't be true. Can it?

So where exactly was this plot? And who is the girl you speak of? Maybe you should report this to the BPD and maybe they'll look into it? This post on the fb page is creepy, it sounds like she is very sure of herself. Does 5 north even have a backyard or isn't ir just a gravel lot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics