IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The place of the head hitting the pavement that I am referring to would be at the 3 or 4 stairs that was alluded to in the recent investigator video .....they show a house/apts? where the two of them "rested" while waiting for some girls that they were partying with prior, to open their door. Does this make sense? Thx.

Who is Catherine, how does she know Lauren and did she know of the existence of Clearwater Point in Indianapolis before her dreams?

Catherine lives in New York. Her half-sister went to high school with Lauren.
We do know her and she only recently discovered that there is a real place by that name. Just very strange.

The place of the head hitting the pavement that I am referring to would be at the 3 or 4 stairs that was alluded to in the recent investigator video .....they show a house/apts? where the two of them "rested" while waiting for some girls that they were partying with prior, to open their door. Does this make sense? Thx.

Yes, I know what you're talking about. She could very well trace her same steps on the supposed return to Smallwood.

Catherine lives in New York. Her half-sister went to high school with Lauren.
We do know her and she only recently discovered that there is a real place by that name. Just very strange.

Well add me to the "very strange" or supernatural or other worldly because I dreamt I was searching for Lauren in clear water. Scout's honor. It was months and months ago and I have intentionally kept it private because a) I don't believe in sharing dreams publicly and b) it was just a bit too whoo hoo for me to share given the Clearwater reference.

I think the dream could represent something real; I also think it could represent the dreamer having clear emotions or being clear hearted about Lauren. :rose:

There. I said it.

Was BB there that night? Is he the one known as Teddy? He worked in construction, connections with ZO, and I'm sure a truck. This bothers me...he could have got her away from the area and they decided what to do with her later. That comment about "giving Teddy and aderall(sp?) And a flashlight" has always bothered me and so has ZO's comment about "as pure as NY snow". Could that be describing Lauren's condition after death? When the color has left the body?

Other things that have bothered me:

1) Search along 37 in Martinsville for hours when they even had the evidence collection trucks there
2) Fire in Martinsville right around same time as search along 37
3) So-called suicide of Officer Lerg
4) White truck
5) ZO in general

Just trying to brainstorm...feel free to comment.

1) Search along 37 in Martinsville for hours when they even had the evidence collection trucks there
4) White truck
5) ZO in general

3) The question I would have is, did Officer Lerg work that night/morning shift
that LS went missing? If so, I would find that really strange.
4) I have looked very closly at both of the pictures of the white truck
that LE released. I have always felt the 2 trucks are not the same truck.
If you look at the bar between the front and back windows, I feel they are
not the same size. IMHO. I have also wondered if this truck traveled this
route every morning or did it just happen to go by that morning. If only
that morning, then very strange it happend in this time frame, ran a red
light, was speeding and circled twice.
5) Would like to know what transpired the week before at the Indy 500. I
believe the problems between ZO and CR started here. As other posters
have stated, very strange to punch a guy out and then leave. Anyone
know if ZO has been questioned by LE and PI's?

4) White truck
5) ZO in general

The property in Martinsville on 37 belonged to Sam Cramer if I remember correctly.

Suicide of Lerg always bothered me. Suicide was three days before. Ex military. Two reasons it bothered me.

Who goes to work and commits suicide? You can do it at home, sometime ex military have pysch problems and there was not record of Lerg having any. Many ex military with known pysch issues perform attempted suicides at gun ranges because that is the only place where they can easily access a firearm.

The other issue was that it was not performed with his department issued weapon. THAT SMELLS FISHY TO ME.

http://mitchellnews.net/2011/05/iupd-officer-james-lerg-dead-apparent-suicide/

White truck always bothered me. still does..

ZO not being named or charged with assault bothers me.

And one thing many people have failed to touch on is that early on the case is that originally Qualters wasn't the one handling that case he took over a few days into the case. And how come no word from Cheif Diekhoff or his Honorable wife. (That seems a confilct of interest in itself)

It went from Lt. Bill Parker to Captain Joe Qualters with the quickness....

Wonder why? Is one better at doing their job worse than the other...

I know I know oxymoron. Fitting right?

Was BB there that night? Is he the one known as Teddy? He worked in construction, connections with ZO, and I'm sure a truck. This bothers me...he could have got her away from the area and they decided what to do with her later. That comment about "giving Teddy and aderall(sp?) And a flashlight" has always bothered me and so has ZO's comment about "as pure as NY snow". Could that be describing Lauren's condition after death? When the color has left the body?

I don't know of a single mention that BB was there that night. No, I do not think he is the one known as T. I recall looking at a photo of ZO, AB, and a few other dudes. They were standing together as a group for the photo in a setting that looked like the stadium tailgate area. The one someone referred to as T. (may have been AB FB page I looked at, can't remember) is an odd-looking fellow. Tall, thin, lots of hair and werewolf-like sideburns.

BB was part of that "fight club" type thing (I can't remember where his was discussed - Phish threads? Facebook? Tony Gatto? JRNTT?) with ZO and AB, though, and I wonder if he was with ZO when the punch occurred. I wonder if he's been questioned.

Also, a fb friend of CR, MB, and JR whose profile isn't private and who, based on their photos together, is good friends with them (particularly JR) recently reposted something from an IU legal advocacy blog that deplored the silence of LS's friends. It confused me - like, why did she post something that clearly criticized her friends? Had the friendship deteriorated? Did she find something out that he wasn't supposed to know? Does she actually perceive that there are different "friends" in this case who need to speak up - ZO and AB, for instance? Sorry for the tangent, but this seems relevant to me.

The white truck didn't circle anything. Police admitted they made a mistake when they claimed the truck circled, because there was a discrepancy between time stamps on two different cameras. It was the same truck on both cameras, it didn't circle, and the police ruled it out. They haven't come out and said they ruled any other persons of interest out, but police very clearly said the truck is ruled out. I fail to see why police would lie about something like that.

Ok, here's something that's bothered me ... once the new info came out and we learned LS had used Klonopin that night, I did some reading online about it because I’d never heard of it before.

I was on a website reading comments about Klonopin from people who have an Rx for it. But in the comments section, there were at least two people who took it in combination with Adderall (I believe that combination helps with ADD).

No real conclusion to draw here ... just thought it was weird that Klonopin and Aderall are sometimes prescribed together … and that drug combination is mentioned in the LS case. Maybe it’s not much of a coincidence because ADD is so common, especially with college student population.

Im not suggesting this is some big clue .. just saying it was weird to see the drug combination mentioned on the comments board, and in the LS case. Does it tie "Teddy" any closer to LS (like, did she get her Klonopin from Teddy?) Probably not.

I am far removed from the college/drug scene ... I guess there plenty of ways for LS to have gotten K. Maybe DR takes it. Maybe LS had an Rx for it. I'm just thinking out loud.

Also...where can I find out who BB is?
Thank you in advance!

BB was part of that "fight club" type thing (I can't remember where his was discussed - Phish threads? Facebook? Tony Gatto? JRNTT?) with ZO and AB, though, and I wonder if he was with ZO when the punch occurred. I wonder if he's been questioned.

Also, a fb friend of CR, MB, and JR whose profile isn't private and who, based on their photos together, is good friends with them (particularly JR) recently reposted something from an IU legal advocacy blog that deplored the silence of LS's friends. It confused me - like, why did she post something that clearly criticized her friends? Had the friendship deteriorated? Did she find something out that he wasn't supposed to know? Does she actually perceive that there are different "friends" in this case who need to speak up - ZO and AB, for instance? Sorry for the tangent, but this seems relevant to me.

Sounds like she has moral courage and is willing to risk her friendship for what is the right thing to do.

No real conclusion to draw here ... just thought it was weird that Klonopin and Aderall are sometimes prescribed together … and that drug combination is mentioned in the LS case. Maybe it’s not much of a coincidence because ADD is so common, especially with college student population.

Im not suggesting this is some big clue .. just saying it was weird to see the drug combination mentioned on the comments board, and in the LS case. Does it tie "Teddy" any closer to LS (like, did she get her Klonopin from Teddy?) Probably not.

I am far removed from the college/drug scene ... I guess there plenty of ways for LS to have gotten K. Maybe DR takes it. Maybe LS had an Rx for it. I'm just thinking out loud.

Also...where can I find out who BB is?
Thank you in advance!

I believe that Klonopin is often used to alleviate social anxiety (and other anxiety) and as a sleep aid. (It's also reportedly addictive). Adderall, as you noted, is primarily for ADHD ... but it's become popular in some college circles as a "study aid." I've read a few reports of them being combined, perhaps to take the edge off or for multiple conditions.

I think some DD "sell" Rx drugs. There's a market—and when there's demand, there's usually supply. JMO. It's possible "Teddy" takes it for a legitimate medical condition but maybe not. My daughter asked me about Adderall last fall after a guy in her honors chem class said he needed some. I thought he'd just forgotten his, but after reading up on it, IDK. IMO, the lines are getting very blurry.

I'm comfortable, in a manner of speaking, with the latest theory of CR/MB/JR covering for themselves and each other. Based on what we know, it makes the most sense to me.

This morning I've been thinking about JR's comment that Lauren confused an iPod for a phone on his counter. After first hearing that, I thought wow, that is believable, but this morning, DUH! If she was so messed up that she confused those two things, how in the hello did she walk without staggering? MAKES NO SENSE. So which is it, JR? Was she compromised or was she sober? Answer: Neither.

And, how likely is it that without her phone she knew those 2 phone numbers so well like she pulled them right out of her phone directory?
This causes me to consider what someone said about her phone being planted later at Kilroys. This could be ruled out by the SW video. it should be obvious in the SW video if she had her phone and shoes. IF she did, then they were planted back at Kilroys. If she was barefoot and without phone then at JR's I do not believe it was her making those calls, nor that she was capable of going anywhere on foot. And by 4:15 she was not alive.

It most likely seems she is dead from a combination of alcohol, drugs, head injuries and possibly her heart. I really think there are enough loose threads to zero in on the details and who was present.

We really need to know if anything was given to her involuntarily and that may be very difficult to prove. The fact that her body is missing, raises a red flag that she either took something or was given something which would be very incriminating. If CR slipped her a date rape substance, who would protect him? So, I doubt that is the case. I'm more leaning towards various people sharing drugs with her, and either it not being what she thought, or it being an OD situation where there is widespread culpability. In light of that, I have a feeling that rather than dump her in the trash, or have her weighted and dropped in a lake that someone may have wanted her to have a more civilized departure. (not that it would help in locating her, but at some point if someone came forward the whereabouts of her remains are likely known)

Since I presume Kilroys were closed for the night, I really doubt anybody planted her phone there-they would have to break in, and it would be much easier to just dump it somewhere else. As I recall the boyfriend was calling this phone the next morning and it was already at Kilroys.
Police could also do phone pings to see if it moved anywhere during the night.
But I am also very curious as to how she was able to leave un-assisted since just a short time prior her condition was described as falling down, hitting her head, and being carried.
To me, that doesn't sound like someone who would be able to walk home couple of hours later without assistance.

What if she did start the walk/stumble back to Smallwood, retracing her and CRs route where he carried her on his back, where the apt or house stairs were where she cracked her head on pavement......and some predator was just waiting for her on that street or in those apts .......who perhaps saw or heard the head crack, previous activity. I say this as I have stated before, windows/screens are open in summer, sounds travel like crazy, especially at 3-4am. I hear drunken groups going to bars at midnite, and stumbling back after closing time....trying to find their cars.....

Why not?
1) Because if she could not walk there without being carried and falling down in blackouts slamming her face and head, it's implausible that inside of 1 hr she would recover to the point of being able to walk home unassisted, if at all.
2) I do agree however, that if she were to go back to SW on her own this is the route she would have logically taken which would make JR a liar. But if JR is a liar, then what is the reason for the lies?

4) White truck
5) ZO in general

Please post all details of this Officer Lerg suicide. How close was it to LS's disappearance. Any connections to this case at all? If there is a federal investigation into BPD, it certainly wouldn't be public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713