IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't sound like someone who would be able to walk home couple of hours later without assistance.

She was seen on the last video approx 3am. Then slammed face down, then was seen being carried, then was at CR/MB's and then was at JR's who said she left at 4:15. It was no way a couple of hrs later, it was no more than 1 hr later. And yes, in that condition a recovery inside of an hour is non-sense. This points to MB's lawyer lying about how she left CR/MB's (because it was not a direct statement from MB) and JR lying. Why lie?

Since I presume Kilroys were closed for the night, I really doubt anybody planted her phone there-they would have to break in, and it would be much easier to just dump it somewhere else. As I recall the boyfriend was calling this phone the next morning and it was already at Kilroys.
Police could also do phone pings to see if it moved anywhere during the night.
But I am also very curious as to how she was able to leave un-assisted since just a short time prior her condition was described as falling down, hitting her head, and being carried.
To me, that doesn't sound like someone who would be able to walk home couple of hours later without assistance.

Nobody has theorized that her cell was taken to the bar after closing time. Lauren last used her cell at Smallwood more than 2 hours before she went missing.

She was seen on the last video approx 3am. Then slammed face down, then was seen being carried, then was at CR/MB's and then was at JR's who said she left at 4:15. It was no way a couple of hrs later, it was no more than 1 hr later. And yes, in that condition a recovery inside of an hour is non-sense. This points to MB's lawyer lying about how she left CR/MB's (because it was not a direct statement from MB) and JR lying. Why lie?

And, this account of Lauren's condition comes from 1 woman. 2 other accounts have her in better shape. I think I'd like to see the video myself before I pass judgement on her condition.

Please post all details of this Officer Lerg suicide. How close was it to LS's disappearance. Any connections to this case at all? If there is a federal investigation into BPD, it certainly wouldn't be public.

Officer Lerg was IUPD, not BPD.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=officer+James+Lerg"]Links to info about him.[/ame]

And, how likely is it that without her phone she knew those 2 phone numbers so well like she pulled them right out of her phone directory?

JR would have DR in his Contacts list, and since they have so many friends in common, I would not be surprised if the second person was in his list too.

And, this account of Lauren's condition comes from 1 woman. 2 other accounts have her in better shape. I think I'd like to see the video myself before I pass judgement on her condition.

There should be video in her lobby and then back in the alley.
So I don't think all of this comes from 1 woman.

There should be video in her lobby and then back in the alley.
So I don't think all of this comes from 1 woman.

But, the police are not releasing their account other than to state that she was impaired. They could use that term after 1 drink. One guy claims to have seen the video and spilled the beans to the media.

I have a friend in law enforcement that has been in meetings concerning this investigation. after speaking with him I thought I should pass a couple of things along. at a great cost all cell records were checked not only for the poi, but every tower ping in the entire area. the poi's appear to be telling the truth based on these records.
the second thing I want pass along is that there were 2 dogs used to track laurens scent. the first was a labrador retriever the tracked from 5 north to the alley where her keys and I d card found . the second dog was a bloodhound that tracked lauren from 5north to her boyfriends back door.

Since I presume Kilroys were closed for the night, I really doubt anybody planted her phone there-they would have to break in, and it would be much easier to just dump it somewhere else. As I recall the boyfriend was calling this phone the next morning and it was already at Kilroys.
Police could also do phone pings to see if it moved anywhere during the night.
But I am also very curious as to how she was able to leave un-assisted since just a short time prior her condition was described as falling down, hitting her head, and being carried.
To me, that doesn't sound like someone who would be able to walk home couple of hours later without assistance.
Kilroy's has an outdoor area that is fenced off with an open fence. As far as I know, the exact location where the phone was found has not been disclosed. If it was found outside, it is possible that someone placed or threw it there from outside the fence.
http://www.kilroyssports.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=39

I have a friend in law enforcement that has been in meetings concerning this investigation. after speaking with him I thought I should pass a couple of things along. at a great cost all cell records were checked not only for the poi, but every tower ping in the entire area. the poi's appear to be telling the truth based on these records.
the second thing I want pass along is that there were 2 dogs used to track laurens scent. the first was a labrador retriever the tracked from 5 north to the alley where her keys and I d card found . the second dog was a bloodhound that tracked lauren from 5north to her boyfriends back door.

Are you saying she made it to Jesse Wolff's on 9th Street according to the dog?

Thats where the dog tracked the scent wheter it was that morning or at a different time , she had made that trip before. ...never heard what the exact route was, but assume it would be where she was not seen on camera

Thats where the dog tracked the scent wheter it was that morning or at a different time , she had made that trip before. ...never heard what the exact route was, but assume it would be where she was not seen on camera

A well trained dog can find your trail weeks later. I was told about the first dog that lost her scent in the alley towards Morton Street by her father.

A well trained dog can find your trail weeks later.

Of course an interesting thing to know would be how direct of a path from 5 north was it? You wouldn't expect LS to walk from 5 North to JW's home as a regular thing.

Of course an interesting thing to know would be how direct of a path from 5 north was it? You wouldn't expect LS to walk from 5 North to JW's home as a regular thing.

I think you're right. Maybe Beau has good reason to focus on Jesse? Perhaps he needs to speak up! And, his car was never searched before he split town. But, this also may be a scent left from another night.

I am sorry, but how exactly phone "pings" are going to prove whether someone is telling the truth? Police certainly hasn't come out and said they ruled any POIs out. And they had no problems doing this for white truck. And I am not even going to address unsubstantiated rumors about dogs supposedly tracking her somewhere.

I am sorry, but how exactly phone "pings" are going to prove whether someone is telling the truth? Police certainly hasn't come out and said they ruled any POIs out. And they had no problems doing this for white truck. And I am not even going to address unsubstantiated rumors about dogs supposedly tracking her somewhere.

I am unaware of anyone using ping. And, I know an engineer who maintains the cell towers. I will try to confirm that.

The first dog is confirmed for me by Rob and Carl who got their info from BPD. As far as the bloodhound that is new news.

They have not caught them in any lies based off questions asked that they knew the answers to all ready, by having the cell records. and that includes jw.. what exactly is a substatiated "rumor". This certainly does not make any of them innocent but does make a random abduction feasible .

They have no caught them in any lies based off them lies based off questions asked that they knew the answers to all ready, by having the cell records. a nd that includes jw.. what exactly is a substatiated "rumor". it certainly does not make any of them innocent but does make a random abduction feasible

Welcome to the board Snapfade. I can confirm the first dog. Now, late last year LE told me that ping would be another needle in a haystack. So, they checked Jesse's cell too? What about the unnamed Indiana POI? Who did the ping? FBI?

Your cell only reveals your location, if you have it with you. Smart criminals leave their phone at home. So, ping can't always solve a crime.

Amazing how the dog knew to avoid the path she took from 5N to Sports; or maybe we just don't hear that type of rumor? And why would her scent stop at the gravel lot when she walked through it? Maybe I just don't understand how these dogs tracking ability transcends when events happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95