IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty comfortable in saying there is very good chance that DR stashed the drugs for LS (or corey)before she was attempting her fake ID entrance into kilroys

What do you mean by "stash?" Set aside? Save for later? With or without their knowledge?

Interesting phrasing about Lauren "attempting her fake ID entrance." I'm curious why you include that. Not nit-picking, just interested. Hers was more than an attempt, wasn't it, because she was successful. Or are you saying she attempted and failed but they let her in anyway?

If she is deceased, as I believe she must be, I hope she was buried in such a way as to contain and preserve evidence. That may be best-case scenario at this point.

Allow me to brainstorm down this path,,,,,rohn takes drugs up to lauren room 1. Drugs were obtained at JRs? BD said they snorted kolodipin before leaving smallwood which seems would not be the choice before going out for the night, so assume coke not availavle til obtained at JRs... DR would certainly know who the aupplier was and who stands to get in the most trouble......i cant help but think DR has a theory and his would more likely than any of mine so far.

Whatever DR knows, the FBI knows.

Chapman said he talked to Rohn briefly about six months ago. He said Rohn met with the Spierers’ private investigators for more than two hours and “extensively” answered all of their questions and that he passed a polygraph examination administered by the FBI in New York City.

The results of that interview is probably where Dietl and his guys got the info Lohud included in their video.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/st...o-in-the-lauren-spierer-case-then-and-now.sto

What do you mean by "stash?" Set aside? Save for later? With or without their knowledge?

Interesting phrasing about Lauren "attempting her fake ID entrance." I'm curious why you include that. Not nit-picking, just interested. Hers was more than an attempt, wasn't it, because she was successful. Or are you saying she attempted and failed but they let her in anyway?

stash,,,yes set aside for later ..attempt , meaning she is not 21, the ID is fake,,,,what happens if cop at door carding and lauren shows id pictured is a brunette weight:174
Height: 5'9" ......this may have worked at kilroys that night but LS is not For Sure she can get in and doesnt want coke on her if there is any trouble,,,,,she has DR take up to her room... At this point ,,this could reason behind fight ,,,, DR may have given to another to take to her room?
Just brainstorming

Whatever DR knows, the FBI knows.

Chapman said he talked to Rohn briefly about six months ago. He said Rohn met with the Spierers’ private investigators for more than two hours and “extensively” answered all of their questions and that he passed a polygraph examination administered by the FBI in New York City.

The results of that interview is probably where Dietl and his guys got the info Lohud included in their video.

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/st...o-in-the-lauren-spierer-case-then-and-now.sto

not laying any blame on DR , out of all POI's
He is The Only one
ThaT Ive Eliminated..

stash,,,yes set aside for later ..attempt , meaning she is not 21, the ID is fake,,,,what happens if cop at door carding and lauren shows id pictured is a brunette weight:174
Height: 5'9" ......this may have worked at kilroys that night but LS is not For Sure she can get in and doesnt want coke on her if there is any trouble,,,,,she has DR take up to her room... At this point ,,this could reason behind fight ,,,, DR may have given to another to take to her room?
Just brainstorming

The partying at smallwood was at Lauren's appt.? I dont remeber hearing, but fight on 5th floor........

And would like to say that I've never met lauren and for that matter , I dont even know anyone that knows her. But after 14 months of research, my opinion is , this type of drug use was out of character for her,,,,and even tho I believe she used coke that night and potentially had some put away for another day, I think LS drug use was mostly limited to alcohol and smoke,,,,,JMO

What about the status of others involved? JR, MB, ZO, AB, HT. Any of them returning also?
JR, MB, and I believe HT have graduated. There was speculation that ZO, and even moreso, AB... did not register for classes this PAST year...

This was from PT thread #3, I have thought about it occassionally and thought to share it here:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 AM

<modsnip>

MB must have been (and be) extremely annoyed with the whole situation.

At the point he 'put CR to bed', he must have been terrified about how things could appear: he is now alone with a reportedly incoherent, as well as battered-up (bleeding?) young lady...

I can imagine, especially since MB was the only one of the group that had been working on school papers, that he wanted to march LS down to JR's immediately, and distance himself asap from the situation.

BUT... at the same time, because JR was drinking hard liquor amongst other substances all night, MB was the most sober person around. Did he stay at JR's to help oversee the situation (assuming he is telling the truth about taking LS there in the first place)?

Or did he drop LS off and get out of there immediately? We know he had school papers to turn in the next morning...

In my opinion, the most likely scenario is that LS never made it to 5 North. I believe she disappeared before. And the disappearance might have happened around the time one of the POIs "lost his memory". The story of her going back to 5 North and walking out of there might have been fabricated much later, if the POI with the lost memory asked others to cover for him because something "happened" to LS. That type of scenario also explains why no suspect car was seen around 4.30 AM leaving the building.

On another note, I am really wondering how competent the investigation for LS in the state of Indiana has been. It took over a month for the authorities there to conclude that a skull found was most likely an Asian man. They had LS's family waiting all that time. I recently watched a documentary on the case of Morgan Harrington in Virginia. Within 2 days after a decomposed body was found, the police had a match of the dental records with a positive identification.

I have thought a lot about the origin of the firsthand accounts that Ray_A. was reporting on PT (he, rather coincidentally, went to HS w/ MB, but is close friends with all four of JR's roommates).

My conclusion is that the info HAD to be coming from MB, whether it was told to one of JR's roommates, who had already returned to NJ first, or directly from MB to Ray, I don't know.

Several of the things stated turned out to be innaccurate, such as the statement that it was LS that tried to make the two calls from JR's phone--which JR admitted to making. Lauren reportedly mistook the I-pod for a phone, because she was so inebriated. Also, this particular user on PT stated that JR took a lie detector test, but apparently it turned out that it was NOT administered by LE, but by a private co?

One thing this person did say is that LE was at JR's apt. on June 4, where they KICKED his door open, I haven't seen that mentioned on WS.

Other things turned out apparently to be true, such as JR not having access to his car that night...

Several of the things stated turned out to be innaccurate, such as the statement that it was LS that tried to make the two calls from JR's phone--which JR admitted to making.

Where did you get that from? That's not the case. From what is written all over news JR said that LS used his phone to make the calls. Never admitted making those calls. Not true.

Where did you get that from? That's not the case. From what is written all over news JR said that LS used his phone to make the calls. Never admitted making those calls. Not true.
Yes, I may have mispoken by saying that JR admitted to making those call, I apologize if so, I am re-acclimating myself with the facts in this case.

From my recollection, HT originally stated that JR made the 4:15 call FOR Lauren to DR.

Ray_ came on PT saying that:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 01:26 PM

<modsnip>

When pressed to clarify exactly who made the call, Ray_A. could not specify.

However, when the new info came out near the one year disappearance mark, and I will have to dig this up, I think this is where I read this... it was stated that LS was so inebriated that she mistook an i-pod for a cellphone.

I may have made the mistaken assumption that JR said he made the call, but he did say that he had 8 or so shots of whiskey, and a keg at his place....

Well if somebody asked me to cover for somebody else and claim I saw a person that I didn't see-what would I say? Big No.
You'd have to be an absolute idiot to agree to cover for someone like that.
What would be the motive for JR to agree to cover for someone else and claim he saw LS that night if he didn't see her? As far as I can tell, JR and CR weren't even close friends.

Where I was trying to go with this all, is trying to figure out, as you mentioned, how, and why MB, CR, and JR would all make up a story about LS returning to 5 North.

And also, what was the chain of information that Ray_Anastasio was receiving? I just read that he says he is BEST friends with JR's roommates since he was 10 years old. But JR had split town and lawyered up by this point, so I highly doubt this info was coming from him. I guess I need to clarify my thoughts here, but I am particularly searching for the connection between MB and JR.

It seems to me that MB may be more close to JR's roommates?

Like I said, some of the info wasn't entirely correct, but close. It was information from someone very close to the events...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010