IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While what Ray A. has to say is of interest, he says that he is getting his information from JR's roommates who were back East at their parents' homes, and those roommates in the NE were getting the information from someone close to the POIs and Lauren in Indiana; it is not solid information. It is too removed to be reliable as to specifics re: who dialed, who was called, or anything else, really. I have trouble thinking of Ray A. as being "very close to the events..." as sweet_blush states.

Ray never said where he was getting his info.

Again, Ray also went to HS with MB, and played on the same HS baseball team, I think.

It is an interesting connection, which may mean not a single thing. But if you believe that the DB tweet is real and pertinent, then there is definitely some importance to what I am trying to say (still struggling about how to say it ;)

stash,,,yes set aside for later ..attempt , meaning she is not 21, the ID is fake,,,,what happens if cop at door carding and lauren shows id pictured is a brunette weight:174
Height: 5'9" ......this may have worked at kilroys that night but LS is not For Sure she can get in and doesnt want coke on her if there is any trouble,,,,,she has DR take up to her room... At this point ,,this could reason behind fight ,,,, DR may have given to another to take to her room?
Just brainstorming

1. I think her ID was probs made with her real photo and stats but a fake name. I think she would have the motivation and the means to get a good quality fake ID.
2. If DR and LS snorted klonopin to chill (opposite of coke) and drink she may plan to circle back to the coke later as a pick me up.
3. Though she may have had it before, interesting idea that LS may have bought the coke at JR's. I can see asking DR to drop it at her apt. I sometimes wonder why DR didn't go along to Sports or if he walked with CR/LS part way.

<modsnip>

^^ that is all Ray ever says in regards to where he was getting his info.

1. I think her ID was probs made with her real photo and stats but a fake name. I think she would have the motivation and the means to get a good quality fake ID. .

If I am not mistaken, I believe it was reported that Lauren was using one of her older sisters IDs.

<modsnip>

^^ that is all Ray ever says in regards to where he was getting his info.

Right. Thank you. You had linked to the PT conversation earlier, and that was useful.

I wish you could just say it, your thoughts, as I can't figure it, where you are going...roommates and Ray A. Are friends, and MB and roommates are friends and maybe MB is the source for Ray A. The guest of JR wasn't necessarily a friend of the roommates and MB...and...? Or I am all wrong :)...

Well if somebody asked me to cover for somebody else and claim I saw a person that I didn't see-what would I say? Big No.
You'd have to be an absolute idiot to agree to cover for someone like that.
What would be the motive for JR to agree to cover for someone else and claim he saw LS that night if he didn't see her? As far as I can tell, JR and CR weren't even close friends.

These are good questions that do not have good answers. There are clearly missing links here and it is not easy to make sense.

Nevertheless, when someone claims "memory loss" something is wrong with the story.

Yes, I may have mispoken by saying that JR admitted to making those call, I apologize if so, I am re-acclimating myself with the facts in this case.

From my recollection, HT originally stated that JR made the 4:15 call FOR Lauren to DR.

Ray_ came on PT saying that:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 01:26 PM
<modsnip>

Interesting. #2 suggests different stories.

If I am not mistaken, I believe it was reported that Lauren was using one of her older sisters IDs.

The male poster claiming to be a family friend on PT said that it was her sisters id. I think he even admitted to some speculation on his part.

No official report on this. Even though this poster seemed genuine, you never know who is behind a post. If I was betting I would say she had a fake ID from the same place everyone else at IU has them made.

Yes, I may have mispoken by saying that JR admitted to making those call, I apologize if so, I am re-acclimating myself with the facts in this case.

From my recollection, HT originally stated that JR made the 4:15 call FOR Lauren to DR.

Ray_ came on PT saying that:

Fri Jun 24, 2011 01:26 PM

"just got some info last night... so this is for everyone who thinks she OD'd and jay rosenbaum ditched the body.. and it also answers some questions that people had earlier in the thread that i did not know at the time.

1. He did not have his car that night, nor did he have access to someone else's car

2. The outgoing call that HE made at ~4-430 in the morning was made to a friend with a car, trying to get him to come pick up Lauren and drive her back to smallwood

3. He was not planning on spending the summer in Bloomington, even before this happened. was just up there for a few weeks partying

4. For those of you saying he is not cooperating or answering questions...he has already taken and passed a polygraph test

that is all."

This is a very sweeping statement and so broad that is sounds like a lie whether it implies involvement or not.

The male poster claiming to be a family friend on PT said that it was her sisters id. I think he even admitted to some speculation on his part.

No official report on this. Even though this poster seemed genuine, you never know who is behind a post. If I was betting I would say she had a fake ID from the same place everyone else at IU has them made.

Ah, indeed. His user name was Treyton_Manning, and he said that his sister was a very good friend of RS.

He was actually helping with the initial search, with his family who came to B'town (he says).

This is a very sweeping statement and so broad that is sounds like a lie whether it implies involvement or not.
Yeah, Ray was doing a lot of defending of the POIs.

That was when the PTer who claimed to be one of JW's roommates (I personally believe him, that he was JW's roommate) came in and really took Ray_A to task about a lot of the particular details.

Ray mentioned that he and aaronwg, JW's alleged roommate PTer, got into a pretty heated PM discussion.

:bump:
You can't copy and paste posts, but we did allow linking to PT for awhile early on. Reference posts with date/time or a post number. If it causes a problem I'll let you know.

ETA: Thanks for asking before you posted.

Thanks, Bessie.

A lot of the PT threads got modded, but there are some very specific, pertinent posts that are controversial.

Most of the ZO material was modded quickly fwiw...

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying, Bessie. That you don't allow linking to PT now?

PT doesn't number its posts, so it is difficult to clarify specific postings, except by time and date. If you'd prefer, I will refrain entirely from referencing PT.

Also, I don't understand your comment referring to ZO?

tia.

I find reason to believe that Lauren may have been taken from Corey Rossman on the way to 5 North or that he handed her over to someone else on the way there. Refreshing his memory
seems to be important to the case.

The PI's said she was seen on his back over there. They didn't elaborate on who saw this. But who do you think she was handed off to? Are you suggesting that she never made it to CR's or to JR's? If you are, why would CR, MB and JR make the rest of their stories up? Didn't you think she was put into that Lake by the local dude? Why would CR/MB/JR all cover for him?

I've followed this case since day 1... Are here is a long list of things I've uncovered. In no random order.

-JR's alleged houseguest DB comes from big time money... They apparently met at Cranbook Kingswood (Yeah the same school that Clarence who's parents had a real good marriage from the movie 8 mile went to)

-DB's family is big into commercial real estate, billions. Apparently, their management company rented an apartment to a Michigan football player that was known for raping girls in their sleep.

-Both JR and DB have younger sisters, and I'd like to think they would never want something like this to happen to LR and JB. JB being a Freshman at Boston U and former keynote speaker at Cranbook Class of 2012 Graduation.

-ChickJustin is part genius part evil. The evil being she is her own worst enemy. An amazing sleuther, (we've had convo's via email about this case). She even managed to have plain clothed state troopers arrive at her door questioning her. She was even smart enough to video tape the entire encounter.

-Carl Salzmann CR's defense attorney was at one time on the other side of the fence. A former prosecutor who most think botched the Jill Behrman case. Many think the man in prison (John Myers) serving time for the murder isn't even the prime suspect. Seems this deparment has a history of botching things.

-If the Kennedy guy can be found guilty of murder 20 odd years later any one with any name or money can be found guilty in a court of law.

That's all I have on the top of my head for now!

If these people are this wealthy, you can count on this:
1) LS will never be found.
2) No one will ever be prosecuted.
3) The truth will never be public.

Early on, there were discussions about how JR was connected to LS and out of respect she may have been given a proper burial. I would lean towards doubling her up in a Jewish Mausoleum or grave, which would never be discovered. It all depends if these people are totally void of any conscience.

I think expecting her to be dumped in a river, like the Asian guy's skull, would be more consistent with kidnapper/rapist/serial killer scenarios. If CR/MB/JR were directly involved in her disappearance, then I would reason they would do something more civilized with her body. Yet, I do leave room for POI's or mystery person(s) to have taken her to Cover some A$$'s.
In that scenario, a more professional disposal situation. Either way, I do not think her remains will ever be found, unless someone directly involved comes clean.

I also doubt that the DEA / FBI is going to go after Rich spoiled brats who let their partying or guests get out of control. They work for the Rich and spoiled. There are strange deaths every day all over the country WITH a body that they don't bother to investigate thoroughly. They have different objectives in mind, too much to do, and no one in government LE is going to go up against billionaires.

Did she really make it back to 5 North at all?

Did the PI's not say that after LS fell flat on her face without blocking with her hands after exiting the alley (at the entry to the gravel lot that goes to 5N from SW) that she was seen on CR's back and was conscious AT 5N?
They said "was seen" that could be camera (but there is no acknowledged footage of that) but it sounds more like an eyewitness account.

All along I thought that JR and MB might have simply decided to cover up for someone else (another POI), taking the word of that POI as true. So, in their minds they might have thought they were doing the right thing to protect a friend who did "nothing wrong".

In my opinion there 2 keys pieces of the story among the many:

1. The fact that her personal items were found in the alley. This suggests that something serious happened there. The police have never disclosed what the "activity" recorded in the cameras was. I would not be surprised at all if LS died there and then. Or that an assault against her started there and was completed somewhere else.

2. The fact that one POI claimed "memory loss". Although theoretically possible, that strongly suggests some sort of wrongdoing. Taken together with the fact that this POI never agreed to talk to police (that is my understanding from what I read), this creates huge questions and doubts.

The "Activity" has not been confirmed, however the PI's said that she fell face down into the gravel without blocking with her hands. Since CR was right there, it would be reasonable that he tried to get her up. This is the location where her wallet was found within a few minutes later and placed on the ledge. I have always had a problem with the fact that this guy picked up the wallet just minutes after she was laying there, but claimed not to see anything else. How could he miss CR trying to get her up? Or CR carrying her on his back? CR moved very quickly... but then someone saw CR carrying her at 5N just after that, correct?

Did the PI's not say that after LS fell flat on her face without blocking with her hands after exiting the alley (at the entry to the gravel lot that goes to 5N from SW) that she was seen on CR's back and was conscious AT 5N?
They said "was seen" that could be camera (but there is no acknowledged footage of that) but it sounds more like an eyewitness account.

If I remember correctly, they mention that just after CR and LS visit 10th and College Apartments which has multiple cameras in multiple angles. From the way the PI's described it in the LoHud video, CR slings LS on his back just after they leave the 10th & College Apts and that she was conscious at the time. It would be a minute or so after that, that they would reach the gravel lot and if i'm correct, no longer be captured on camera.

House Bar LLC
813 North Walnut Street, Bloomington, IN
(812) 339-5646 ()

http://maps.google.com/

Ok, She fell over from a sitting position and slams her head on the concrete, then a few minutes later she blacks out and falls face down into gravel and doens't block with her hands. She then apparently gets carried to CR/MB's The she goes through the supposed (in my view lies) stuff at CR/MB's and then to JR's and then perks right up and goes not home, while barefoot and phoneless, but over to House Bar??? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!