IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR, MB, and I believe HT have graduated. There was speculation that ZO, and even moreso, AB... did not register for classes this PAST year...

This was from PT thread #3, I have thought about it occasionally and thought to share it here:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 AM

<modsnip>

ZO is listed as a student at the Bloomington and Indianapolis (IUPUI) campuses. AB, MB, and JR are not listed. HT is listed.
http://www.iu.edu/people/

I was reading an old timeline of events http://legalpublication.blogspot.com/2011/06/lauren-spierer-disappearance-puzzles.html

and I ve seen something that is remarkable when someone thinks about it in light of what came out later. From that link:

Around 3:10, the couple should have arrived at Cory Rossman's apartment. Rossman's roommate, Mike Beth, claims he put Rossman to bed. Beth says he was sober and up late working on a paper. Spierer allegedly wanted to keep on partying so she apparently left Rossman's apartment to visit Jay Rosenbaum. Rosenbaum lived two doors down.

So, based on this, LS who was in worse condition than CR when they left Smallwood (based on later reports and video) and who had lost her keys in the alley a little earlier, could continue partying, while CR was put to bed by his roomate. Hello? Something does not make sense here?

And when you say worse condition, remember there are people reading this thread that may not know what the PI's revealed in June, that she fell over sideways from a sitting position on some stairs hitting the concrete with an audible "thump" (we don't know from what distance, but slamming your head like that on concrete is NOT going stimulate more partying) then a few minutes later she is blacking out falling face down, not even blocking with hands, into the gravel after exiting the alley. These are serious impacts, and besides being more FU'd than CR, she was also getting serious head injuries. So, MB IS LYING! And CR's memory loss seems also like a convenient curtain to pretend he knows nothing. These being Lies, means that JR's statements are also Lies because he has not disputed MB's statements when JR would have witnessed some of it. JR is said to have saw black eyes forming on LS, indicating she had suffered serious blows to the face. He doesn't ask how this happened??? He doesn't think this merits some sort of action? No instead he gives her a 'if you can walk to the door you can leave" test? Absurd!

JR, MB, and I believe HT have graduated. There was speculation that ZO, and even moreso, AB... did not register for classes this PAST year...

This was from PT thread #3, I have thought about it occasionally and thought to share it here:

Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 AM

<modsnip>

That was a post by Atty.. how did Atty know about MB being the original source of JR's story?

After a little FB sleuthing, I found a few interesting things to note that perhaps links the relationships between some of the names involved. Not sure if this has been mentioned before and may not hold a lot of weight but still interesting...

DR is not friends with JR, CR, or MB on FB (I actually was not able to find MB on the site). JR is however friends with LS's roommates at the time. Just makes me curious about the phone call to DR. While not being friends on FB doesn't necessarily mean JR wouldn't have DR's number, it is curious how the phone call was made. Perhaps LS did make the call and knew DR's number by heart? Or perhaps DR and JR strictly had a drug connection?

Another note about JR: he did "like" the Official Lauren Spierer page. To me, it seems if she did OD and they freaked out and hid the body, the last thing a guilty conscious like that would want to see are the updates on LS and the letters from her mom. Just interesting to note...

Also, ZO is not friends with JW on FB. To me, this rules out the confrontation at Smallwood as having anything to do with JW. If you are going to punch someone in the face because they are with your friend's girlfriend, I would assume you'd be close enough to be friends on FB. ZO is friends with HT, but his friend AB is not.

Also, from what it seems CR does not seem to have any linkage through FB to anyone. I cannot see who he is friends with or who JR's friend list is to confirm if they are.

Nevertheless, when someone claims "memory loss" something is wrong with the story.

I absolutely agree it's convenient for CR to claim memory loss after being punched but I don't think it automatically shows a red flag, IMO.

If the rumors are true, that drugs were involved (Klonopin, Xanax, and Cocaine have all been mentioned), and if CR took either of the first two, drinking can ABSOLUTELY cause memory loss. I know of someone who mixed xanax and alcohol, broke into an occupied house, and woke up in jail with burglary charges and not a single memory of what he had done. The tenancy to "black out" when mixing those with alcohol is VERY high.

Again, there are no confirmed reports of CR using any drugs. However, we do know it is likely that several different drugs were involved with LS or the POI's that night.

One more note with CR: A lot of people are questioning him carrying LS as a sign he was in better shape than her. I've had a personal account of my boyfriend carrying me home and up a flight a stairs and he woke up not remembering a thing either. Just because you're functioning, does not mean you are not in a "blacked out" state.

Just trying to put a college student perspective on this.
I really hope something turns up soon. Prayers for Lauren.

Ok, She fell over from a sitting position and slams her head on the concrete, then a few minutes later she blacks out and falls face down into gravel and doens't block with her hands. She then apparently gets carried to CR/MB's The she goes through the supposed (in my view lies) stuff at CR/MB's and then to JR's and then perks right up and goes not home, while barefoot and phoneless, but over to House Bar??? Nope.

My bad.

I won't bring up the 'HB' theory again.

fwiw, I agree that Lauren was too unconscious to make ANY decisions....

I absolutely agree it's convenient for CR to claim memory loss after being punched but I don't think it automatically shows a red flag, IMO.

If the rumors are true, that drugs were involved (Klonopin, Xanax, and Cocaine have all been mentioned), and if CR took either of the first two, drinking can ABSOLUTELY cause memory loss. I know of someone who mixed xanax and alcohol, broke into an occupied house, and woke up in jail with burglary charges and not a single memory of what he had done. The tenancy to "black out" when mixing those with alcohol is VERY high.

Again, there are no confirmed reports of CR using any drugs. However, we do know it is likely that several different drugs were involved with LS or the POI's that night.

One more note with CR: A lot of people are questioning him carrying LS as a sign he was in better shape than her. I've had a personal account of my boyfriend carrying me home and up a flight a stairs and he woke up not remembering a thing either. Just because you're functioning, does not mean you are not in a "blacked out" state.

Just trying to put a college student perspective on this.
I really hope something turns up soon. Prayers for Lauren.

I understand, but there is other evidence here suggesting differently. The video in Smallwood showed LS being worse than CR and by all accounts she fell again and hit her head later, while CR did not. In other words, LS was objectively in a much worse condition than CR. So, even if CR had really a "memory loss", he was still in a better condition than LS. So, if he had to be "put to bed" by his roomate, how could LS feel so great that she wanted to keep partying?

There is a major disconnect there. This story does not fit.

After a little FB sleuthing, I found a few interesting things to note that perhaps links the relationships between some of the names involved. Not sure if this has been mentioned before and may not hold a lot of weight but still interesting...

DR is not friends with JR, CR, or MB on FB (I actually was not able to find MB on the site). JR is however friends with LS's roommates at the time. Just makes me curious about the phone call to DR. While not being friends on FB doesn't necessarily mean JR wouldn't have DR's number, it is curious how the phone call was made. Perhaps LS did make the call and knew DR's number by heart? Or perhaps DR and JR strictly had a drug connection?

Another note about JR: he did "like" the Official Lauren Spierer page. To me, it seems if she did OD and they freaked out and hid the body, the last thing a guilty conscious like that would want to see are the updates on LS and the letters from her mom. Just interesting to note...

Also, ZO is not friends with JW on FB. To me, this rules out the confrontation at Smallwood as having anything to do with JW. If you are going to punch someone in the face because they are with your friend's girlfriend, I would assume you'd be close enough to be friends on FB. ZO is friends with HT, but his friend AB is not.

Also, from what it seems CR does not seem to have any linkage through FB to anyone. I cannot see who he is friends with or who JR's friend list is to confirm if they are.

Are you sure you were looking at the right FB pages? I can see JR on DR's friends list. I do not see HT on ZO's friends list.

It appears that MB took his FB account down completely. HT, JR and CR made theirs extremely private. Understandable, considering the amount of publicity they've gotten. ZO and AB still have open FB pages, but neither of them have a FB friend called Teddy (although I think that there was such a person at the time the tweet about the flashlight and Adderall was reported on the TG web site.)

Not sure a link to TG is permitted. Moderator, please delete this link if it is not.
http://tonygatto.wordpress.com/2011...end-at-smallwood-identified-as-zachary-oakes/

Early on, there were discussions about how JR was connected to LS and out of respect she may have been given a proper burial. I would lean towards doubling her up in a Jewish Mausoleum or grave, which would never be discovered. It all depends if these people are totally void of any conscience.

I think that's totally unrealistic. There was no time to do that, but even if there were, the risk would be far too high. It would have been discovered by now.

If she died from an OD, a 4th person MUST be involved. A drug dealer who was called to evaluate and "professionally" disposed the body. But I dont believe this theory. Why? Because the police would (or should) have discovered any such link and that 4th person would be known and arrested by now.

The "Activity" has not been confirmed, however the PI's said that she fell face down into the gravel without blocking with her hands. Since CR was right there, it would be reasonable that he tried to get her up. This is the location where her wallet was found within a few minutes later and placed on the ledge. I have always had a problem with the fact that this guy picked up the wallet just minutes after she was laying there, but claimed not to see anything else. How could he miss CR trying to get her up? Or CR carrying her on his back? CR moved very quickly... but then someone saw CR carrying her at 5N just after that, correct?

Where do you get that CR moved "very quickly?" That is not consistent with the amount of time it took them to "make their way" from Smallwood up the street and alley. Plus they stopped a few times and even tried to enter a friend's apartment. No, I see this more as stop and go movements.

I know of no account of anyone seeing him carry her at 5N.

Just wondering if it would be helpful to list all the inconsistencies in this case, along with who put out the information when and the original source if known.

Where do you get that? Never heard before. It could be important.

I think this comes from BO's interview featured in the Lo-Hud article about hard partying. BO has found a woman witness who earlier was not sure the person she saw was Lauren. (But, now we know it was Lauren. BO leads me to believe he has found Tony Gatto's witness.) The witness says Lauren and Corey knock on the door of 3 girls but, they are not home. This is at 10th and College Apts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mushiesmum