IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shana Tova to the Spierer family and others celebrating.

Shimon Peres, the former Israeli Prime Minister, passed away last week. I'm reminded of his words on another Rosh Hashana: "There is no room to lose hope."
A new year brings new opportunities and great hope -- Hoping this year will bring answers and justice for Lauren. xo

Ros, I saw the thread on WS re: creepy decorations. I did not want to watch video as I feared she would be one of the posters. WTH is the matter with the homeowners???!!!! No words.

Hi All,

No activity ....on LS? Have you/postings moved to private forum? on WS?? Thx.

I'm sure one could find all those missing persons posters on internet sites. However, it would cost a small fortune to pay for the ink to print all of them. Just doesn't look like something a normal person would do. And, in a private woods, months before Halloween.

I'll be traveling from SC to northern indiana for the usual thxgiving break with the family. I was hoping for a short stop in btown to explore some in my off road truck, but it looks like i'll be making the trip in a newly purchased vehicle. I'll still get out to explore some backroads but not like I would be able to in the truck. Ofcourse......that strictly depends on the weather.

Part of me wants to believe DM, RR, J?and his cohorts are responsible but I am still, in the back of my head thinking CR and the rest of the original bunch back at the apt and a possible medical mishap with her heart. That weekend alot of people left for break and alot of people could have toted her out of that apt in a suitcase and no one would have batted an eye.

No one would ever be able to find that suitcase buried on one of them kids parents estates in ny, nj, or nh.
Just my opinion.

You know, there is no real proof that whoever put up all the posters finds it amusing or is making light of it. The comment by the neightbor was a comment and could have come out as "They look like haloween decorations to me, I dunno." It doesn't say they were the ones to do it. IMO anything that gets the face of the missing out is useful, it doesn't matter what the motive or thought process was of the person that put them up is, all that matters is the thought process of the people that see them. Now that it is in the news and all over youtube especially, if it gets one person inspired enough to help, then it did a good thing.

I am linking to my 1/30/16 post from Thread 34, Post #935. Here I postulated that DM has been involved in many more assaults, but I focused only on those with a police composite/sketch. I am not at all surprised that more are now coming forward, and also not surprised that LS & HW moms are also now thinking the same thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay