IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poster or FB guy? That was definitely an interest of the poster, but I don't think the dream of cheating his way into law school panned out (big surprise) - iirc from reddit, he seems to have been unemployed for a while and then got a job working as a 911 dispatcher or something like that...

(I have no time for FB snooping these days, but that might be an easy thing to check for a match)

The troll on PT.

Daniel Messel and "heading somewhere" w/ Hannah, makes the most sense to me. That's the place I want to find.

Daniel Messel and "heading somewhere" w/ Hannah, makes the most sense to me. That's the place I want to find.

did you see Yeahbabs' map a few pages back?

and Yeahbabs, if you're reading, can we put Yogis on the map?

Actually, it would be cool to enlarge the map to include Yogis, 10th and C and V, 5N, SW,Hannah's house; JW's house.

Know what else would be cool? If we added
other things to the map, such as Waffle House,Amethyst House, House Bar;
the Scream at 15th and College.

IOW, we add different things to the map that belong to various theories.

The ping in Martinsville and Trafalgar, which is a little further northeast, would be the North side of the map. So we need both
on the map.

North would be JMW's dad's house.

And the action would be between the lakes, Lemon to the North and then Lake Monroe to the South. Prince's Lakes to the West iirc; and then the lake inside Yellow Wood to the East. JMO

So let's put Lakes on this map.

South on our map is DM's stepdad's house.
Also, our scenarios don't go West of this until you get to Terre Haute, where the snitch supposedly met with DM.

So technically, our map should have Terre Haute as West.

East on our map is the Lake Lemon area, aka Needmore..Here you have your forest and your lake. aka gleaner's paradise.

Hey Yeahbabs I know this is asking a bunch.:drumroll:

But, I think it would all fit in the map you already made. I tried to put things on the map but was unable to complete the process.

your video next to your signature is very cool. the dog petting the dolphin, neat!

Hi Yeahbabs,

thank you for this! I think that the Beam Blossom bridge closure in Trevlac as of 4/6/15 (See FB post: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10153184713291031&id=58947961030) was where Bean Blossom Creek crosses S.R. 45 in Trevlac, just a little north of Plum Creek Road: 2016-03-07_1126.png

While work continued along S.R. 45 closer to Helmsburg later that year, I think that based on the detour instructions in the 4/6/15 FB post, this is the bridge that was closed when HW was found.

Here I am! I've updated the map with almost all of the points you mentioned, but I'd need more information to add:

1) JW's House - I don't know exactly where he lived
2) 10th and C and V - Was this a typo? Maybe you meant 10th and College and Walnut? 10th & College is the first point on the map. If you did mean a "V", I don't know what it means.
3)
the Scream at 15th and College - I just have no idea what this is.

Also, I zoomed in on the Bloomington area points and took a screen shot, if that makes it a little easier for anyone.
attachment.php

Attachments

• LS Map Downtown.jpg
    LS Map Downtown.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 209
And then here is another screen shot with the map zoomed out to show the total area we're talking about. The only problem with looking at this is that a lot of the pin points overlap. But if you click on the link above, in my post #155, you can zoom in/out, scroll around, etc.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LS Map Zoom Out.jpg
    LS Map Zoom Out.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 216
Here I am! I've updated the map with almost all of the points you mentioned, but I'd need more information to add:

1) JW's House - I don't know exactly where he lived
2) 10th and C and V - Was this a typo? Maybe you meant 10th and College and Walnut? 10th & College is the first point on the map. If you did mean a "V", I don't know what it means.
3)
the Scream at 15th and College - I just have no idea what this is.

1) I do not know the exact address, but the street was mentioned in an early news article. He lived at 619 E. 9th St. In 2010. Don't know if he was still there in 2011.
2) 10th and College Village is an apartment complex.
3) A homeless man reported hearing a scream. A reporter from the H-T went with the man to the area where he heard the scream.

Oh, and I just added Zimmarss Restaurant & Bar in Terre Haute. It seems to be the only gay bar in Terre Haute, but I just wanted to add a Terre Haute pin either way. That place looks SUPER shady from the pic that pops up when you google it. I guess the kind of spot you'd expect creepers like DM, HW, JMW, etc. to hang out.

And then here is another screen shot with the map zoomed out to show the total area we're talking about. The only problem with looking at this is that a lot of the pin points overlap. But if you click on the link above, in my post #155, you can zoom in/out, scroll around, etc.

attachment.php

Awesome with a capital A!! wow, thanks YB~! I want to play around with this map now.

The scream was 15th and College. Can't wait to sit down and read this fab map.

Oh, and I just added Zimmarss Restaurant & Bar in Terre Haute. It seems to be the only gay bar in Terre Haute, but I just wanted to add a Terre Haute pin either way. That place looks SUPER shady from the pic that pops up when you google it. I guess the kind of spot you'd expect creepers like DM, HW, JMW, etc. to hang out.

ewwwww no offense gblt terre haute but what a dump! Thanks so much yeahbabs! Now, supposedly our killers met here.

Also, I zoomed in on the Bloomington area points and took a screen shot, if that makes it a little easier for anyone.
attachment.php

I wanted to add an extra thanks for you doing this. I'm so bad at directions that it's scary, but your map and legend makes it a lot easier for me to visualize! :)

No problem, guys! Actually I've kind of enjoyed becoming a little more familiar with what Google Maps can do. �� (Nerd alert)

I hope this leads to some interesting theories - get going everybody! It is so frustrating how slow the information has been coming out over the years. If no news comes out any time soon about the raid of JMW's family's properties, I guess the next big thing will be DM's trial. Let's all cross our fingers that it isn't continued again and begins on June 1 as scheduled!

Another thing: about the scream that was heard (how did I forget about that?!)....it fits in perfectly with the travel directions given by Dick Allgire in the RV session. I know we probably all have different feelings about RV, but I'm just sayin'..

No problem, guys! Actually I've kind of enjoyed becoming a little more familiar with what Google Maps can do. �� (Nerd alert)

I hope this leads to some interesting theories - get going everybody! It is so frustrating how slow the information has been coming out over the years. If no news comes out any time soon about the raid of JMW's family's properties, I guess the next big thing will be DM's trial. Let's all cross our fingers that it isn't continued again and begins on June 1 as scheduled!

I have just been staring at this map! Some interesting things: see how close Hannah lived to JW? and, they both lived around the corner from Yogis.

When DM's stepdad talked about his DM knowing Hannah, IMO DM told him he was stalking Hannah.

So, it's easy to speculate that DM knew where Hannah lived. It's easy to speculate he saw Lauren in Yogis with JW.
It's easy to speculate that the bar manager knew, at least by site, all 3 of them.

Why was DM out at Lemon Lake that night?

Still wondering why people think he was heading for Bean Blossom Bridge and then turned around. Where
Hannah was found fits a logical progression northeast.

The bridge was closed for repairs, which was why he had to turn around. I've been out there myself and the bridge repair was just a short distance (less than 1 minute or .9 mile) Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 11.33.07 PM.png

north of where HW was found. He may not have realized that bridge was closed, since it had only been closed for a few weeks. I think the evidence of violence from inside the car that the probable cause affidavit described suggests she was alive in that car, which also implies that, as you've already noted Ixchel, he was heading somewhere northeast with her....

Still wondering why people think he was heading for Bean Blossom Bridge and then turned around. Where
Hannah was found fits a logical progression northeast.

The bridge was closed for repairs, which was why he had to turn around. I've been out there myself and the bridge repair was just a short distance (less than 1 minute or .9 mile) View attachment 90425

north of where HW was found. He may not have realized that bridge was closed, since it had only been closed for a few weeks. I think the evidence of violence from inside the car that the probable cause affidavit described suggests she was alive in that car, which also implies that, as you've already noted Ixchel, he was heading somewhere northeast with her....

yes that makes perfect sense. I thought maybe someone had inside info about the bridge.

The violence inside the car reminds me of Micky Shunick, who attacked BSL so hard he shot her inside the car but in the end, his injuries and trying to burn the truck tripped him up.

and, Hannah scratched him good so the evidence will all be there to convict him.

IMO DM told LE about JMW: or, someone besides
snitch in the course of the investigation verified snitch's info and implicated both of them.

So, IMH< what are we to do with the whole Needmore thing? Looked up the adjacent church, it's owned by just one person and takes in $73. per year.

hmmmm. Call me heathen, but is that a church or tax evasion? Does this sketchy microarea around HW's body have anything to do with the cases, or is this just another coincidence like the coords associated with Lauren also being in this vicinity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member