IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another couple of things I'm wondering.

It wasn't reported that Jesse went to try to get into LS's apartment prior to asking HT for the key, right?

From the reports, it seems as if he went to get the key to get in the apartment rather than knock or buzz first, right?

A few possibilities:

1. Already discussed that he thought she'd be sleeping and wanted to go and check on her.

2. Already discussed that he was trying to cover his tracks, but knew she wouldn't be there.

3. Just crossed my mind that he went there to either "spy" on her, like look through her computer or belongings for evidence of cheating. The perfect opportunity would be if HT was in class and LS was missing, he could be in the apartment alone to snoop...or get rid of anything prior to the PD coming to her apartment?

Just another far stretch of the imagination.

Thanks coltsgal!
It is believed Spierer was accompanied by Corey Rossman who lives at 5 North Townhomes. A witness told Fox59 News Rossman was punched during a confrontation in the 5th floor elevator lobby of Spierer's apartment building at approximately 2:45 a.m. That confrontation was with a group of friends of Spierer's boyfriend, Jesse Wolff.

WOW! So JW friends were WAITING for them! This makes me think that somehow they knew they were together and were expecting them to come back to Lauren's apt!

Hi, I'm newly registered, but I've been following since the first thread.

One thought: Going back to a scenario that the bf, JW, was somehow involved. It makes me wonder why he took a key to her dorm room while the roommate would not be there since he would not really be searching for her. Could he have an ulterior motive for getting into her room such as adding or removing anything (i.e. her medications)?

Do we know who picked up LS shoes and phone from the bar?

http://www.fox59.com/news/bloomingt...udents-disappearance-20110616,0,1518395.story
1:46 a.m. - Lauren shows up at Kilroy's Sports Bar
2:27 a.m. - Lauren leaves Kilroy's
2:30 a.m. - Lauren arrives at the Smallwood Plaza apartment building
2:42 a.m. - Lauren leaves Smallwood Plaza
2:48 a.m. - Lauren seen on surveillance cameras walking down a north-south alley on 10th Street into an empty lot
2:51 a.m. - Witness says Lauren shows up at a friend's place on 11th Street

"We know there was a visit to this apartment complex of 11th and Morton," said Bloomington police Capt. Joe Qualters.

4:30 a.m. - Friend sees Lauren near 11th and College

So it seems they do believe she was actually at the apt. complex. I hadn't seen this verified anywhere previously.

I wish LE would offer immunity for all minor drug stuff, etc...whatever these kids may be hiding...and just get to the truth of what happened that night. Someone may know something about Lauren and yet not involved, holding back because of drugs, underage drinking, fighting, whatever. You'd like to think they would not worry about this stuff, but they probably do, lots of people are selfish and react in a self-preservation mode above all else, or do not want to get involved.

As far as the truck...if the people in the truck were day laborers, for instance, and not legal...LE needs to make it clear that immigration is not the issue here...if they are innocent of harming Lauren or anyone else, let them come forward and tell their story.

As far as the ten-minute gap in going around the block-does LE know for sure they simply went around the block, or is it a ten-minute gap between sightings and they could have gone elsewhere?

IS LE still calling for any and all tapes within downtown Bloomington and all roads leading out of it? i have not seen a request for tapes of roads that the truck may have taken to leave the area...may have missed that.

from http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81846

Parker "confirmed that police do have Lauren's cell phone".

Yes, but we dont know who actually picked them up from the bar.

If anyone besides the PD picked them up, they could have been tampered with. Phone numbers, photos, texts, or voicemails could have been deleted before turning them over to police.

If the PD picked them up: Why would JW leave them there? He knew Lauren was missing, wouldn't he want her phone to see what she was doing or who she was calling before she left the bar?

I know it's a double edged sword, because we can find reasons to speculate if he did or did not pick up the phone.

:greetings: Hi, MuuMuu --

:welcome5: and...

:welcome3:

I am picturing a small waiting area with couches right where the elevator opens up to. Maybe that is where the different media reports are getting confused as to if the fight happened in the elevator or the elevator lobby. Unless they all got into the elevator together???

True, Coltsgal. And I do remember reading HT said that Kilroy's called JW to tell him that the phone was there after he had sent repeated texts. At least LE knows how they got the phone.

I am picturing a small waiting area with couches right where the elevator opens up to.

Nope, no couches.

The lobby on each floor, (above the 1st floor), is only twice the size of the elevators.
It has to be, because it is a double elevator shaft. 2 elevators run side by side.

There is no furniture, other than a small trash can.

The exception is the elevator on the west. Its lobby is barely bigger than the elevator. Its a single elevator shaft. There is no furniture there either.

There is no furniture in the main lobby of the main floor either.

I don't recall any cameras in the aparment level elevator lobbys.
There are cameras in the elevators, and multiple cameras in each hallway on the apartment levels.

TIMELINE
2:48 a.m. - Lauren seen on surveillance cameras walking down a north-south alley on 10th Street into an empty lot

It takes LS 3 min without shoes and very drunk (according to some witnesses) to go from Kilroys to Smallwood
It takes LS 6 min without shoes and very drunk, and now possibly CR with a pending concussion to go from Smallwood to the alley
It takes LS and possibly CR 3 min (same conditions apply as above) to move from alley to CR's/JR's building

Just how drunk could LS have been? Just how bad was CR's pending concussion? Just how rough was that walk without shoes?

IMO, not very, not too bad, and not a problem. What happened inside CR/JR's building?

I wonder if this means that either MB or CR was the prime POI that passed the lie detector test.

Since CR claims memory loss, he wouldn't be able to say if she was there or not.

TIMELINE

It takes LS 3 min without shoes and very drunk (according to some witnesses) to go from Kilroys to Smallwood
It takes LS 6 min without shoes and very drunk, and now possibly CR with a pending concussion to go from Smallwood to the alley
It takes LS and possibly CR 3 min (same conditions apply as above) to move from alley to CR's/JR's building

Just how drunk could LS have been? Just how bad was CR's pending concussion? Just how rough was that walk without shoes?

IMO, not very, not too bad, and not a problem. What happened at CR/JR's building?

She didn't show up at friend's place at 2:51 am. She exited the valley at 2:51 am. I watched the press-conference.

Was CR's memory loss from the time he left Smallwood until he woke up?

His lawyer claimed CR didn't remember Lauren walking him to his apartment, and that first thing he remembered was waking up in the morning.

Not MSM

www.tonygatto.com reports a new witness saw LS "completely out of it" at 3:38 at the corner of 10th and College with a man that she says isn't one of the POIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire