IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a polygraph years ago about money missing at work, and was extremely nervous and scared, but still passed, as I did not do it...
I pretty much trust them.
In any case, I sure would take one to help out a grieving parent.

I took a polygraph voluntarily to help train polygraphers. I failed it miserably, although everything I said was the truth. The mall security office was looking for people to take the test so they could train their bank of testers, and they told me never volunteer to take a poly again. I didn't even pass the part where I said what my address was.

OMG this is so frustrating.
I don't trust any of her friends right now.
Are they ALL POI's?
Are the ones that aren't out searching for her?
Have we seen any of them crying for her?
What kind of friends are these?
I can't imagine what Lauren's poor family is going through and honestly when i pray for Lauren and her family, i have a hard time praying for her "friends" too.
Where are they????

There is clearly motive shown early in the evening by the altercation with CR and JW's Friends....but if JW didn't live at Smallwood, why were his friends so eager to come to his defense at 2:30 AM? It's apparent JW figured out that his girlfiend is out partying until the morning hours with a bunch of guys he doesn't know.....there's the motive....by LS leaving with CR after the fight shows what side she picked....who's to say they (JW's friends) were't waiting for her when she got back to Smallwood.

This seems strange to me as does how she left her shoes in the bar?? Cell phone, sure....I can see that, shoes...she was either completely inialated or drugged, or something else was up....you don't just forget your shoes and then go walking down a back alley. Has CR commented on that issue?

What I can't get my head around are the keys...how'd the keys end up on a rail up the block?
I keep seeing references to this altercation...but I thought it had been established that the fight happened two days later and that the reference to it being on that night was an error in one news story. All other references have been that the fight happened days later, which IMO shows that JW and his friends were *worried* not jealous, and that they thought CR had something to do with whatever happened.

Has that been disproven? Was there a fight right before LS was last seen? That would certainly change things.

Has that been disproven? Was there a fight right before LS was last seen? That would certainly change things.

There was a fight on the 5th floor lobby of Smallwood that was recorded on video. It is rumored that friends of JW were involved in that altercation when CR was punched. LE is being tight-lipped about this video imo.

There was a fight on the 5th floor lobby of Smallwood that was recorded on video. It is rumored that friends of JW were involved in that altercation when CR was punched. LE is being tight-lipped about this video imo.
But did this fight happen the night LS was last seen or two days later? I have seen numerous references to a fight two days later involving JWs friends and one of the guys LS was hanging out with that other night. Suddenly now it's the night LS was last seen???

I wonder if LE will begin to reveal more as time continues to pass without finding Lauren, or this truck...

Really hoping this truck is found tonight...needs to be ruled in or out, so LE can move on.

But did this fight happen the night LS was last seen or two days later? I have seen numerous references to a fight two days later involving JWs friends and one of the guys LS was hanging out with that other night. Suddenly now it's the night LS was last seen???

The fight involving CR and Lauren's boyfriend's friends was the night she went missing...just before she left Smallwood with CR after being at the bar...

why were they even at smallwood, especially on her floor????????????

I think this is an important piece of information that either the police dont know or aren't releasing.

This fight happened after LS and CR returned from Kilroy's to Smallwood. The other altercation was two days later. So there were two separate incidents.

why were they even at smallwood, especially on her floor????????????

I think this is an important piece of information that either the police dont know or aren't releasing.

I agree. Maybe they were going to get some shoes for Lauren. Maybe Lauren invited CR to her place. Either way it seems they decided to leave because of, or at least after, the fight.

I also recall that JW and his dad may (or may not) have went to CR's house the day (or day after) LS was reported missing.

I wonder what happened during that visit.

I agree. Maybe they were going to get some shoes for Lauren. Maybe Lauren invited CR to her place. Either way it seems they decided to leave because of, or at least after, the fight.

I was actually meaning why where the frat boys there? I think this is big information, but yet the details haven't been released (or they are unknown).

I just dont get it. If they were waiting for Lauren, how did they get in smallwood without a keycard? Why were they on the 5th floor? Why didn't they just wait for her in the lobby?

Ugh, so frustrating when we have no clue.

I also recall that JW and his dad may (or may not) have went to CR's house the day (or day after) LS was reported missing.

I wonder what happened during that visit.

I read something about JW going over to CR's, but never his dad. I looked for quite some time this morning for anything to corroborate this story and couldn't find anything that specifically mentioned JW.

I read something about JW going over to CR's, but never his dad. I looked for quite some time this morning for anything to corroborate this story and couldn't find anything that specifically mentioned JW.

I thought I saw it reported in a video. I'm trying to track down the video now.

Gosh, we weren't hardly given anything new today. :(

This fight happened after LS and CR returned from Kilroy's to Smallwood. The other altercation was two days later. So there were two separate incidents.
Thank you.

I thought I'd read that the 1st fight was an argument between LS and JW in the 5th floor 'lobby' of her building, and that JW's friends went to CR's place two days later.

Were JW's friends involved in a fight with CR the night LS was last seen? Was CR involved in TWO fights? One the night LS was last seen and then in another two nights later?

Someone posted this comment on IDS website "<modsnip> is who CR got in fight with". Maybe he is a friend/frat brother of JW and maybe he lives in Smallwood? Not sure if this is accurate info, just someones post.
Do you have a link, ellehill? Also, we don't copy and paste posts from other sites. You can say that you read CR was in a fight with XX and post the link. But who is this person? I'm not familiar with the name. If he hasn't been mentioned in mainstream news articles, his name is not allowed here.

Thank you.

I thought I'd read that the 1st fight was an argument between LS and JW in the 5th floor 'lobby' of her building, and that JW's friends went to CR's place two days later.

Were JW's friends involved in a fight with CR the night LS was last seen? Was CR involved in TWO fights? One the night LS was last seen and then in another two nights later?

Yes, JW's friends were in a fight with CR the night Lauren was last seen and a couple days later CR was in another type of altercation at his apt.

I just heard today about the 2nd fight w/ CR.
I wonder if that was cuz they thought he had done something to Lauren or were still upset about that night that he was w/ "Jessie's girl".
Not sure.
But poor CR if he had nothing to do w/ any of it.
I don't know anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member