IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epiphany, from what I understand, the lobby is on the fifth floor. Not on the ground floor.

Also, if Lauren went to Kilroy's at 1:46am and stayed there til 2:226am or so, how could she have gotten sooo drunk in that short amount of time?

Either a) she left Smallwood already drunk, and her friends shouldn't have left her go, or b) she was slipped a drug in her drink. MOOOOOO

The main lobby is on the ground floor where the mail and rental office is. It is accessible from the front and the back through the parking garage.

You cannot get into the main lobby without a key and if I remember correctly you cannot get to another floor without a key.

The 5th floor lobby might be in reference to the area by the elevator banks. I am not sure it is an official "lobby" like the first floor.

If this is a business truck with writing on the side, any business with a similar name would be ruled out by not having a white truck associated to its dmv record. I don't think guessing about a name of a business online would have any negative consequences. In fact, the business would have the opportunity to clear its name in the press if it came to it. They could also throw in there that they are sympathetic and have also been looking for evidence, helped in the search, etc. I don't think they would lose customers by helping. No one is pointing a finger at these businesses. And no one is sure that this truck is to blame for Lauren going missing. If anything, this may just be a witness. And maybe a witness that says they saw nothing out of the ordinary.

Why does anyone have to "clear their name"? Why can't company/people's names be turned over to the tip line and kept off the public domain aka internet?

What purpose does it do to post names on the internet?

<Mod Snip>
I mean if the company had a picture of a white truck on their website that still wouldn't justify posting it on the internet instead of turning it over to the tip line.

If anyone looks at the video that I posted the link neither of those names even fit what is written on the side of the truck.

Epiphany, from what I understand, the lobby is on the fifth floor. Not on the ground floor.

Also, if Lauren went to Kilroy's at 1:46am and stayed there til 2:226am or so, how could she have gotten sooo drunk in that short amount of time?

Either a) she left Smallwood already drunk, and her friends shouldn't have left her go, or b) she was slipped a drug in her drink. MOOOOOO

Yes, the physical confrontation was on the 5th floor. Just trying to brainstorm the comments made by other students.

We don't have confirmation from LE as to where LS was after she left Smallwood at about 12:30 AM and prior to her arrival at Kilroys at 1:46 AM. It was recently stated by HT that LS left with DR from Smallwood at about 12:30 AM to hang out at JR's prior to going to the bar with CR. Could be that she went somewhere prior to going to the bar with CR since LE reports today that she entered Kilroys at 1:46 AM.

We don't know what her condition was when she arrived at Kilroys after having possibly been at either JR's building with DR or somewhere else.

Has anybody else's screen gone completely haywire after the map and poster were posted?

Yes, the margins need to be changed to fit. It makes it difficult to read.
Yesterday Bessie posted this "Just remember to keep photo width to about 800px"

Maybe lauren's mom knows who failed the polygraphs and she was speaking directly to them at the presser.

Putting aside the criminal investigation for a moment, what civil options might Lauren's family have here? I know the standards are lower for a civil suit.

Anyway, I hope they can crack one of these POIs soon. The first one to cut a deal brings down the rest.

Okay, that's better. ;D

I wonder if at this point, they need to offer the "Big 10" complete immunity from prosecution for crimes of drug use, underage drinking, providing alcohol to a minor, etc., to get them to tell all they know.

There is a strong sense that the whole truth isn't being told, but maybe newer, clearer information about everything that went on that night wouldn't be helpful in finding her.

Can someone please tell me do we confirmation g
That Jesse Wolff is now named to be in the group of "friends" that confronted and punched Rossman..

IMO if this can indeed be confirmed as accurate and true.. Then it totally is a game changer for many. For me it would definitely push one of my theories to the absolute 1st place by a landslide.this would make sense now of why the parents so soon inti her investigation went from speaking extreme highly of Jesse and their relationship to never ao much as even mentioning his name since. Nor has he been present and united with the family which IMO is strange/odd given their having such a long term relationship..

Trying to catch up on posts but most important IMo is knowing whether this dEtail can be confirmed..

TIA to anyone who knows:)

Wonder if the attorney whose client has passed the poly has been asked by LE to withhold his identification. So many of us thought we'd have heard by the end of yesterday who the prime POI that passed was.

That Jesse Wolff is now named to be in the group of "friends" that confronted and punched Rossman..

IMO if this can indeed be confirmed as accurate and true.. Then it totally is a game changer for many. For me it would definitely push one of my theories to the absolute 1st place by a landslide.this would make sense now of why the parents so soon inti her investigation went from speaking extreme highly of Jesse and their relationship to never ao much as even mentioning his name since. Nor has he been present and united with the family which IMO is strange/odd given their having such a long term relationship..

Trying to catch up on posts but most important IMo is knowing whether this dEtail can be confirmed..

No, we have no confirmation at all that JW was at Smallwood during the confrontation. None.

Seems to have been a case of bad reporting...the articles have sinced changed to say "friends of JW's..."

The timeline thins out considerably after 2:51 a.m., when police say they have only witness accounts of her movements -- including the last sight of her at 4:30 a.m.

Here&#8217;s the timeline:
1:46 a.m. &#8212; Enters Kilroy&#8217;s Sports Bar.
2:27 a.m. &#8212; Exits Kilroy&#8217;s
2:48 a.m. &#8212; Enters a North/South alley between 10th and College Apartments and 10th and College Village.
2:51 a.m. &#8212; Exits the alley, heading toward an empty lot north of 10th & College Village Apartments.
4:30 a.m. &#8212; Last seen at 11th and College Ave.

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...pierer?odyssey=tab|mostpopular|text|FRONTPAGE

IMO, Yikes! LE definitely withholding who Lauren is seen with during these video sightings.
Wonder if any other POIs captured on separate video heading independently into JR's building.

IMO, sweating the truth out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member