IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on we hear from a friend that MB told him this:

MB told the friend that he put CR to bed and that Spierer wanted to leave. MB told the friend he watched her walk out the door and down the street on her way home, the friend said. Police have described a “witness” who saw Spierer rounding the corner near their building but have not identified him publicly.

http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...-few-hours-later-friend-says?odyssey=nav|head

Later, CR's attorney, Salzmann, says this concerning MB:

Rossman's attorney, Carl Salzmann, told Fox59 News his client has no memory of the fight but was told that Spierer walked him home and turned him over to his roommate Mike Beth. Salzmann said MB claims he put CR to bed while Spierer asked him if he wanted to party. Salzmann said when MB demured, Spierer left CR's apartment to visit JR, a mutual friend, two doors down.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Who was it that was a local who had posted earlier about how it wouldn't have been possible to (or they didn't think so) to see Lauren walking away b/c of the way the sidewalk slopes and due to her height.

Btown, is that something you could sort of show us via photo? The angle from where he'd have been viewing her and whether it seems LS would have even been visible at all?

This just in from the IU daily student comments section. That is as far as the credibility goes, but it does bring up a new name.

http://www.idsnews.com/news/story.aspx?id=81953

That name mentioned fits with the initials that another local on the board had given for the individual involved in the fight. Guessing that individual must have at least been seen with the group if this is now two sources that have raised the same name/initials as the other individual involved in the fight or events of the evening.

Where's the timeline of Lauren's activities between 2:51 AM and 4:30 AM? I can't find it. The hour and a half is not accounted for that I know of.

He says we know there was a visit to CR's, MB's and JR's apartment complex.

Why not provide the timeline of where Lauren was since it is the hour and a half directly before she goes missing? I say they may not believe it. Where was she? Who was she with? What were they/she doing?

Why not provide the timeline of where Lauren was since it is the hour and a half directly before she goes missing? I say they may not believe it. Where was she? Who was she with? What were they/she doing?

Because they don't have anything on video after she exited the valley at 2:51 am.
All he has is witness testimony. So if you believe the witnesses, then from what was reported, she was inside the apartment complex all this time.

He says we know there was a visit to CR's, MB's and JR's apartment complex.

The witnesses say there was. There's an hour and a half with no details provided by LE. How come? What condition was she in when she left? No details. Nada. Nothing.

looking for a second opinion?I just watch the news feed on the below link at the 1:58 mark they show a picture of the truck on the side with the writing that seams more clear to me.To me it looked like it was not writing but damage to the truck.Maybe primer paint?It does not seam as though it is centered on the door and it looks like their may be a crease running to the front door.It is hard to tell but it might not even be level.Interested what people who studied the pictures more than me think.
http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=5961629&autostart=true
just wanted to add as someone who works construction and has seen a lot of work trucks most times the logo/writing is on both sides.If not it is usually on the drivers side and usually on the front door.One side,back passenger side just seams very out of the norm.

I don't know if they actually believe it, but at least officially they seem to believe it at this moment.

Wonder if JR is the one who passed the polygraph test. Might account for why his testimony that she left at 4:30 is considered "official" even without video evidence.

Wonder if JR is the one who passed the polygraph test. Might account for why his testimony that she left at 4:30 is considered "official" even without video evidence.

Possible. Since we haven't heard from CR's lawyer about the polygraph, I presume whoever it was, it was not CR.

That's major! JR's testimony is considered "official?" I haven't read that. LE should remove him as a POI ASAP.

That's major! JR's testimony is considered "official?" I haven't read that. LE should remove him as a POI ASAP.

They have just been including the 4:30am time on the official timeline, don't know if the cops are considering it absolutely official, but it was not ALWAYS included in the timeline. For awhile he last whereabouts, by police, was the 2:51am video. Now it seems to be 4:30am. Looks like something has cooberated JRs story enough for LE to be considering 4:30 here last sightining

Could be, but they have been going with that since the start of the investigation. Would think that LE would say something to the extent of, "the polygraph corroborates the testimony that LS left JR's apartment at approx 4:30 AM," or something like that.

ok, someone up in the thread talked about seeing a driver through the glass with male patterned baldness, i didnt believe it, took it to photoshop and totally lighten the level, i started seeing it, i cut a piece and free transformed an obvious video blur,

what i see, i driver with a thick moustache i believe, with the male patterned baldness wearing a white collared shirt with a black strip on the collar, his left hand is on the wheel, his right is reaching back and petting a really big dog, looks like a lab/great dame, saint bernard type, in the passenger seat is a white dog with floppy eyes, perhaps a poodle

the driver has distinctive curve ears that perhaps stick out a bit
and perhaps a unique curl nose.

i know this sounds crazy, see attached image

Attachments

• driverlss3.jpg
    driverlss3.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 126
Just what was that group of boys doing on the fifth floor anyways?

She must not have been afraid those boys would hurt her. But she whisked CR out trying to get him home to safety. If guys were fighting over her so to say I can see her saying something in their defense like, "stop it, we arent doing anything, chill out-we're leaving"

another thought
Maybe her cell phone was in her jacket pocket or sitting at a booth under her jacket. Out of site out of mind.
When drinking it only takes a brief minute to set something down and your attention is quickly shifted elsewhere and its forgotten or left behind.
I think the wallet and key combo was a wristlet or something she was able to connect to herself. Many times the end of the evening is a blurr and patrons are quickly whisked out the door and it's closing time.

There are a lot of unanswered questions.

Bring Lauren home! her poor parents

maybe one of the boys involved in the altercation live in Smallwood too.

The more I look at the white 'cover' that partially covers the truck bed, the more I think it is an optical illusion and just a glare or reflection from the inside of the truck bed. (which would be white)

MOO

wm

waltzingmatilda, I think u r absolutely correct about the optical illusion.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/local/south_central/volunteers-dwindle-but-new-information-out-in-spierer-case

This video starts to zero in about 2:25? I paused it and after getting past the optical illusion, the area we see is probably the passenger side rear tire outline.

Which it would be the rear tire outline, the spool of silver/gray cable, laying on top of large black cable? With plastic or bubble wrap on top of that.

Me, too! In fact, it irks me to the point that I am HIGHLY suspicious of JR. I think something happened before she supposedly 'left' his apartment. MOO

or was she really ever at JR's apartment? She dropped CR off, started walking home and JR followed her...maybe she never really went to JR's right after CR's? Maybe she continued walking home to be followed or picked up later by JR...grasping

I really want a clear picture of that truck. I've never had a reaction to seeing something that really scared me like that. And now I've looked at it so many times that I would even question myself that it's white. if that makes sense.

Respectfully snipped for space.......

I also question where does LE come with the white color. Maybe there is other footage where that is evident? We can only see shades of gray in those two pictures. The car could be white, beige, silver or grey.

ok, someone up in the thread talked about seeing a driver through the glass with male patterned baldness, i didnt believe it, took it to photoshop and totally lighten the level, i started seeing it, i cut a piece and free transformed an obvious video blur,

what i see, i driver with a thick moustache i believe, with the male patterned baldness wearing a white collared shirt with a black strip on the collar, his left hand is on the wheel, his right is reaching back and petting a really big dog, looks like a great dame, in the passenger seat is a white dog with floppy eyes, perhaps a poodle

the driver has distinctive curve ears that perhaps stick out a bit
and perhaps a unique curl nose.

i know this sounds crazy, see attached image

Are u making fun of me? LOL Or are u serious? I see the man on my picture plain as day!

Respectfully snipped for space.......

I also question where does LE come with the white color. Maybe there is other footage where that is evident? We can only see shades of gray in those two pictures. The car could be white, beige, silver or grey.

Maybe they have a vehicle that they know is white from another tape as comparison? So they know how white looks on this camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member