IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
rewind slightly - was asked about a specific time - 3:38 was there info, video confirmation - answer: a lot on info coming in but we will not tell you everyone we speak to or all tip info provided -

I think this question/answer relates to the Tony Gatto (not MSM) story of Lauren being seen at that time

Mom: to media-thanks...u really gave me a voice to communicate with the person that has info that...will lead me to L...

Mom:....share that info w/us...take t high road and get in touch w/someone

Gosh he sounds exhausted...mom speaking now, thanking everyone...
Giving me a voice to try to communicate with person we need info from...
Consider you all part of our family
To person who has info-crossroads in our life, choice which road to take, take the high road, begging and pleading, be the person who is the one who helps us...if you know someone who has info, there are ways to get it to us anonmously, only goal to find Lauren...

Summary of the Press Conferece:

We are back at square 1.

Yes, but compare that to the Kyron Horman investigation LE press conferences. It would go like this:

No comment on the truck.

No comment on the search this weekend it may or may not be related to the case. No comment on the mound of dirt, i have no information about that.

Keep those tips coming.

This is so much better. You REALLY get the feeling there is integrity here, and honesty, and they are really appreciative of the power of the public and the media and will respect that.

Even though disappointing since little or no new info, at least they continue to follow leads and eliminate red herrings. <sigh> Wish it was better news.

Parents seem to be putting pressure on SOMEONE....I think there is evidence that points to who that SOMEONE is that is not being shared. I think they have begun a more psychological approach to make whoever knows something feel like they are getting close to knowing something. One of these kids is gonna talk soon....IMHO

Wow, the truck being ruled out is big. I know lots of folks thought it had to be involved and with LE saying it came round twice, which it did not after review, was part of the reason.

I am really back to the guys being involved, which is where I have been leaning all along...too weird of a night to add the coincidence of being abducted at the end of it...

This is so much better. You REALLY get the feeling there is integrity here, and honesty, and they are really appreciative of the power of the public and the media and will respect that.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this, but I also get the sense that they are a bit inept or overwhelmed by this case.

Parents seem to be putting pressure on SOMEONE....I think there is evidence that points to who that SOMEONE is that is not being shared. I think they have begun a more psychological approach to make whoever knows something feel like they are getting close to knowing something. One of these kids is gonna talk soon....IMHO

Well, I think with the clear elimination of the truck it does put the ball back in the court of the friends. Until the truck could be eliminated as being involved, it doesn't seem there was real cause to keep reexamining the friends stories.

AND....I am 99.99% certain that her circle of friends is where the answers lie COMPLETELY...again, IMHO

I found it interesting that they were able to clearly communicate that the white truck had nothing to do with the case.

They have not done this with any of the PIOs, leading me to suspect that they do not have any hard evidence supporting their alibis/stories.

Also, I wonder if the person driving that truck witnessed anything. While not involved with the case, whether they saw something or not would be very helpful to the investigation.

I agree with this, but I also get the sense that they are a bit inept or overwhelmed by this case.

I've always felt, in these sorts of cases that you cannot gauge the "eptness" until after the case is solved or has gone cold. jmho

A body being found would turn everything around, and the search seems to be where they are focusing the most.

Right, truck ruled out, nothing else ruled out publicly.

IMO, no LEA is really prepared for this kind of a case...missing persons cases are the hardest to solve...you don't know if you are dealing with a murder, a runaway, a kidnapping, etc...very frustrating for all concerned...I am glad this LE seems to be trying to share what info they can...they have not named suspects so they have to be careful what they say...

AND....I am 99.99% certain that her circle of friends is where the answers lie COMPLETELY...again, IMHO

Couldn't agree more. Doesn't mean more than one is even directly responsible, but 1 or more know what happened that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag