IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time stamps were relied upon heavily...discovered that truck appeared to be seen twice...
Video came from 2 diff locations

Cameras went into diff computer system...times were indeed off...we thought a 10 minute variance...have found out this was not the case...vehicle was there only one time

Owner took a detective and showed his route..has been eliminated....wow this is bad for the boys, I think...

vehicle only one time... truck owner drove investigator through the area... completely cooperative. ELIMINATED.

no significance to bag of clothing.

Video came from 2 diff locations, also found ea camera went into different computer system>re times off; vehicle in area only 1x time

vehicle eliminated-we r satisfied; vehicle excluded

bag of clothing: no significance; not related

Vehicle not a clue, clothing not a clue to case...no news? :(

Yesterdays search near Martinsville...began w/a phone call at 3pm on tip line...
someone though it was a body, but clarified as an odor

Nothing was found...other than mound of dirt...appeared fresh 4x2 feet in size...
Found nothing at all...

re suspicious odor and search yesterday: found suspicious mound>moved dirt>absolutely nothing>supports may have been utility work

search: no info related to case

He sure is open about things. So much better than when LE gets up there and refuses to say anything at all. I feel like they're moving forward, and are being very honest.

PC's Wed & Friday this week...this Wed. at 11:30AM, unless anything significant comes up...

If anything significant comes up>will allow time to prepare for news conference; otherwise, wed and fri at 11:30 AM for updates

Nothing new at all...wow, how sad and frustrating...he seems to be wrapping it up already...thanking media...

I hope media asks if any POIs have been eliminated (poly)

Again thanking media about guidelines, patience, etc...
We know that media is significant...monumental # of tips on white truck...will release info as necessary

He sure is open about things. So much better than when LE gets up there and refuses to say anything at all. I feel like they're moving forward, and are being very honest.

how are they moving forward? seems like they have nothing...

Quest: witness statement-saw her walking-u know who it is
Question is: isn't that piece of info suspect-that LS was walking at that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtbag