IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I would have gotten this quote but...

He said that they reviewed the video basically an hour later and she doesn't appear in that video (an hour later). So basically, this tells me that she was seen around 2:30, instead of 3:30.

Cannot hear questions...

Video evidence we have access to does not support timeline reported on and does not portray a "mystery person" unknown to police...she does appear with someone already known to us...we do not find any evidence of the timeline, essentially an hour later, that supports that...

Lauren is not on the video at 3:38.

As per video, she is not depicted in video at 3:38AM...and not in position to lend credence to what anyone has said, but we have verify by other means...we do not have any video that supports what that witness reported...

I wish I would have gotten this quote but...

He said that they reviewed the video basically an hour later and she doesn't appear in that video (an hour later). So basically, this tells me that she was seen around 2:30, instead of 3:30.

There is no video evidence to support what was reported at 3:38 am. I agree, it appears the witness is mistaken about the time.

So this probably occurred, just not at 3:38. He didn't say that what they have on video showed Lauren being slumped over anyone's shoulder.

Are there working theories, yes fair to say...may or may not be supported. Not in a position to talk about theories...

Sticking with investigative plan...interviews with those who had contact with L as well as secondary tier...evaluate everything and see where to go next...

we reviewed video, timeline we have been using, she does appear in t video w/someone known to us..

But not at 3:38 am.
When she does appear it fits with already released timeline.

Branched out to secondary-tier to gather more info about activities; evaluate to see if need clarification, do we have consistencies or inconsistencies

We just completed t secondary-tier: compile that and compare notes...

He basically confirmed that she WAS on video at that location, with people they already knew about. 10th and College - that doesn't fit with the route of her coming home from the bar. So was this probably on their way TO the bar? Was she THAT out of it before even making it to the bar?

My guess is, the witness was mistaken about the time she saw something. Maybe not even LS.

Maybe the time stamp on the video is wrong. You'd think they would have checked that though, after the truck fiasco.

Captain: A lot of behind-t-scenes investigations going on

I hope they watched video that night, and until all the boys had left to see all large bags, suitcases, etc that could fit a small body that left with any of them.

L's dad talking about search site at McNutt...specialized searches today with horses and ATVS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya