GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Sorry, but she doesn't deserve the insanity defense.IMO, there are a select few killers that truly are insane, totally out of touch with reality, and deserve compassion. But this woman, who barges into her parent's home, just to drag her beautiful children into her own horrid nightmare, ...NO...sorry. She is evil, cowardly, and horrid----not insane, imo.

Sorry, but she doesn't deserve the insanity defense.IMO, there are a select few killers that truly are insane, totally out of touch with reality, and deserve compassion. But this woman, who barges into her parent's home, just to drag her beautiful children into her own horrid nightmare, ...NO...sorry. She is evil, cowardly, and horrid----not insane, imo.

Totally agree, and I expect the 2 psych experts who are to evaluate her will draw the same conclusion. This was local for me, and I spent a lot of time combing through Indiana MyCase court records for her, the murdered father, etc. IMO, she's a sick human being, but not insane.

AMBER ALERT MURDERS: Mother writes judge letter admitting she killed her two children
The Fort Wayne woman accused of smothering her two children and leaving their bodies in a car behind the Elkhart Police Department in September has admitted to killing the children in a handwritten letter to Elkhart Circuit Court Judge Terry Shewmaker.

In the letter, dated Dec. 14, 2016, Amber Pasztor wrote “… I want to plead guilty to the two counts of murder. I am competent and I refuse to see another psych doctor. I accept life with no parole. Readdy [sic] to get this over with.”

(...)

Pasztor’s next hearing in Circuit Court is scheduled for Thursday. A tentative jury trial date has been set for Jan. 23.

I still think she killed her kids dad.

Probably so. I forget how he supposedly died, though.

If this chick says she doesn't want to see any more psych doctors, I think they should make her see them every day for hours on end, just to make her more uncomfortable. I don't think she feels remorse for what she did at all, but maybe those sessions are starting to get her to see what she's actually done and she can't handle it. I have probably stated this in here before, but I absolutely hate this girl. I would do everything in my power to make sure she leads a very long life of suffering in prison, if I could. I think she deserves nothing less for what she did to her poor babies.

he was found chopped up in the woods near their home while she was pregnant w Rene. she strikes me as an explosive temper type. and agree, make her see the doctors, she just doesn't want to face that she is a mess mentally.

Probably so. I forget how he supposedly died, though.

If this chick says she doesn't want to see any more psych doctors, I think they should make her see them every day for hours on end, just to make her more uncomfortable. I don't think she feels remorse for what she did at all, but maybe those sessions are starting to get her to see what she's actually done and she can't handle it. I have probably stated this in here before, but I absolutely hate this girl. I would do everything in my power to make sure she leads a very long life of suffering in prison, if I could. I think she deserves nothing less for what she did to her poor babies.

Amber Pasztor trial delayed; third competency evaluation ordered
Amber Pasztor's trial was delayed Monday as concerns for her mental health and if she is fit to stand trial in the smothering deaths of her two children linger.

Pasztor was present in Elkhart County Circuit Court when Judge Michael A. Christofeno made the order for her to undergo a third competency evaluation. Based on the first two court-ordered evaluations, Prosecutor Vicki Becker and public defense attorney Peter Soldato shared concerns that Pasztor would not be competent to stand trial in her current mental capacity.

sword and scale episode 85 is about this case and includes an interview with her.

WHY did I click on this thread? :furious:

:censored: :censored: :censored: evil :censored:

I hope they bury this THING under the jail.

Waste of tax payers money to keep this one alive for years on end.

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

are they going to try her for killing the older guy and taking his car?

[h=1]Indiana mother sentenced to 130 years in Amber Alert deaths of her children[/h]
A Fort Wayne mother who admitted to killing her children was sentenced to 130 years in prison.

Amber Pasztor, 30, Fort Wayne, learned her punishment Thursday morning inside a courtroom in Elkhart County. She received 55 years for each murder count, plus a 10-year enhancement on each charge, Fox59 reported.

Pasztor pleaded guilty but mentally ill as part of a plea agreement.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rs-amber-alert-deaths-her-children/438656001/

[h=1]Indiana AG disputes judge’s authority in Amber Pasztor sentencing[/h]
INDIANAPOLIS (WANE) — Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill filed a motion Thursday in Elkhart Circuit Court challenging certain aspects of the sentence a judge handed down last month regarding the case of Amber Pasztor.
In the motion, Hill, who is representing the Indiana Department of Correction (IDOC) and the Division of Mental Health and Addiction, argues that Judge Michael Christofeno did not have the authority to order Pasztor to receive mental health treatment prior to being incarcerated to serve out a 130-year sentence.

Instead, it’s within the jurisdiction of the IDOC to determine whether Pasztor should receive mental health treatment prior to being sent to prison and if so, the Division of Mental Health and Addiction would need to approve such a determination.
http://wishtv.com/2017/07/28/indiana-ag-disputes-judges-authority-in-amber-pasztor-sentencing/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back