GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
good gravy if you're looking to restore your lost faith in humanity, do not read the comments in the people magazine link. i feel like i need a shower.

RIP liliana and rene.

More details on her prior charges here:
Court records show 29-year-old Amber Pasztor of Fort Wayne received a one-year suspended sentence and was ordered to pay $200 in court costs and fines after pleading guilty to criminal trespass Aug. 1.

An arrest warrant was issued for her Sept. 13 after she was found to in noncompliance. Pasztor then failed to appear in court Monday for a collection hearing in that case.

Allen County prosecutor's office spokeswoman Robyn Niedzwiecki says Pasztor had not paid the $200 in court costs and fines.

Court documents show she was arrested in July for criminal trespass for visiting an apartment complex she had been banned from visiting.
http://journaltimes.com/news/nation...cle_9e97ec5c-b086-5a14-9a79-7a6b136f6200.html

yesterday, I saw they were found safe and then forgot. today, I come and see found deceased... what in the...? jesus what is wrong w this woman!

How did the grandmother sleep right through the door to her house being kicked in? I don't know how that's possible with small kids.

Maybe she didn't and that's how the monster was only able to leave with 2 of the 3 kids? Just speculating.

Maybe she didn't and that's how the monster was only able to leave with 2 of the 3 kids? Just speculating.

One of the msm links quoted her husband, the grandfather with legal custody, as saying she didn't hear anything. Maybe kicked in was an exaggeration by msm or grandpa, because I simply can not imagine anyone with kids being able to sleep through that......

Autopsies performed Tuesday have determined that 7-year-old LIliana Hernandez and her 6-year-old brother Rene Pasztor died of asphyxiation and their deaths have been ruled homicides according to James P. Elliott, Chief Deputy with the Elkhart County Coroner’s Office.

http://wane.com/2016/09/27/autopsy-report-rene-pasztor-and-liliana-hernandez-died-from-asphyxiation/

Awwww....that is horrible. Did their mommy suffocate them? I will never be able to accept some of these tragedies....:rose: :rose:

Oh my.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Tw...ed-to-be-found-dead-in-Elkhart-394895951.html

Even more disturbing is the case of Pasztor’s boyfriend. In 2010, Rene Hernandez’s body was found in a wooded area of Whitley County. The Whitley County Prosecutor says the case is still unsolved.

At the time, the Whitley County Sheriff questioned Pasztor. Pasztor called herself Hernandez’s girlfriend and was pregnant at the time. She told police the baby was his and that she had another child with Hernandez.

The Whitley County Sheriff has had no contact with Amber Pasztor since 2010.

“Detectives will continue looking at the case with this new lead,” Sheriff Marc Gatton of the Whitley County Sheriff said in a written statement.

The sheriff has not talked to Pasztor since her arrest and either they will interview her or have Elkhart detectives do it for them.

“We’re all kind of freaking out because the father of the son and daughter was found in the woods,” Schimes said. “[He was] chopped up, bloody in South Whitley. She’s a [expletive] murderer. She’s a murderer.”

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So she kidnapped her children so she could murder them?!

I am NEVER going to understand why a parent who's children have been placed in care kidnaps their own children just to kill them. I understand kidnapping to get them back but this is horrific.

This woman is some kind of monster for sure. Lock her up and throw away the key!

I'm thinking she had an explosive anger problem maybe.

So she kidnapped her children so she could murder them?!

I am NEVER going to understand why a parent who's children have been placed in care kidnaps their own children just to kill them. I understand kidnapping to get them back but this is horrific.

This woman is some kind of monster for sure. Lock her up and throw away the key!

Wow. Just wow!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Court hearing set for Indiana mother in children’s deaths

ELKHART, Ind. (AP): A court hearing is scheduled for a northern Indiana woman accused in the deaths of her two young children.

Prosecutors in Elkhart County say the probable cause hearing is expected to be Wednesday for 29-year-old Amber Pasztor of Fort Wayne. Siblings 7-year-old Liliana Hernandez and 6-year-old Rene Pasztor were found asphyxiated Monday afternoon in a car in Elkhart after an Amber Alert was issued saying they were in “extreme danger.”

Elkhart County Prosecutor Curtis Hill said Amber Pasztor faces two preliminary murder counts. He said formal charges were to be filed later this week.

Pasztor did not have custody of her children. She was being held in the Elkhart County Jail. It wasn’t immediately clear whether she had an attorney who could comment on her behalf.

I live in Elkhart County. They don't know why the mom was here. The body of the neighbor was found in close to where he lived in the Fort Wayne area. I think I read or saw on our local news that they think the neighbor was killed for his car.

When the mom flagged down law enforcement the officer said he thought she was flagging him down to get directions. But she told him there were bodies in the back seat of her car.

I have to go to a meeting. If nobody posts a link to one of the articles about the officer Amber turned herself in to before I go back online tonight, I'll post something then. There is a lot in the news here about how happy the kids were with their grandparents too.

The Elkhart Truth ‏@ElkhartTruth 1m1 minute ago
We are awaiting a probable cause affidavit to be filed in the #AmberPasztor case, outlining the evidence against her. Supposedly coming soon

https://twitter.com/ElkhartTruth

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29
Back