GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well now I'm confused! The area the body was found, is behind the address the children were abducted from. (where they lived with Gpa) Which is 7036 Goshen Road (hwy 33) - Link

The addresses I have found for FM are 4-5 miles south east of there.

I got

1 Country Forest Dr, Fort Wayne
Indiana 46818

and

5810 Kelso Ln
IN, Fort Wayne

Hmmm...seems the media is getting a lot wrong on this story. First they report the children are safe and they turned out to be dead. I guess we should wait for a press conference to explain. I'm confused too! Sorry, Skibaboo!

I think commenters are confusing FM with the children's grandfather. I think the grandfather is still alive and he may even be the reason why she couldn't get the 3 year old when she broke in to the house. Police have not confirmed that FM is the body in the woods but they have said they ceased searching for him and the body was found in an area near his house. I think it's not hard to put two and two together that the body is FM, they just need to confirm.

I was speaking of a comment from about an hour ago where another crime was mentioned which supposedly happened SIX years ago.

The comments may reveal another horrific crime. Has anyone been able to verify?

I haven't been able to find anything on the ex husband they refer to. But that could very well be what upgraded the alert to amber.

I was speaking of a comment from about an hour ago where another crime was mentioned which supposedly happened SIX years ago.

Ah, I see that now. I missed that one. Ugh.

I don't recall if this detail was already posted or not:
She was due in court Monday morning for a hearing on criminal trespassing and invasion of privacy charges. An order for her arrest was issued when she didn’t show up.
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/crime-law/2-children-found-slain-after-amber-alert-mother-ch/nsf8r/

So she was already in trouble and escalated by taking the children the day she should have gone to court. I'm just guessing, but it sounds like this may be why the Amber Alert was issued so quickly. Those criminal trespassing and invasion of privacy charges may have stemmed from previous threats she made to take the children.

Found a news report about the ex-husband's unsolved murder (from 2010). Just posting the article & not insinuating anything. :)

The County Coroner says the body is that of a 24-year-old Fort Wayne man named Rene Hernandez.

His body was found last Friday, in a wooded area near County Roads 400 south and 700 east.

Investigators had a hard time identifying him because his body was frozen and found in two pieces.
http://www.21alive.com/news/local/83449062.html

It appears little Rene was named after his father :(

Tricia HarteVerified account ‏@TriciaHarteWNDU 2m2 minutes ago
Allen Co. Sheriff says they're holding Frank Macomber's home for the time being after It was searched yesterday.

CtX9LUDXEAAM3aN.jpg

https://twitter.com/TriciaHarteWNDU

It's like they were listening! Adding to the map

Some more details in the Huff post article:
Speaking to WANE-TV, Green said Pasztor broke into his home after he left for work around 6 a.m. and grabbed the two children, but not her 3-year-old son. Green said his wife was asleep and did not hear the break-in.
Macomber’s daughter, Michelle Troye, told WWLP that her father and Pasztor are neighbors. She suspects that he’s in danger. WLS News has since reported that the body of an older man was found Tuesday morning in Fort Wayne.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-missing-children_us_57ea7a98e4b024a52d2a84f7
BBM.
I'm thinking the daughter is correct and previous news stories/FB comments got it wrong about where FM lived. Also the grandfather wasn't home his wife was home.

I glanced at this store yesterday on Websleuths FB and took a quick read not thinking anything else of it as I just knew since it was the mom whom took those kids that they would be just fine.
My heart is breaking and pray these little ones are in a much better place.
I have no words in regards to the monster whom gave birth to these beautiful babies.

How did the grandmother sleep right through the door to her house being kicked in? I don't know how that's possible with small kids.

Well now I'm confused! The area the body was found, is behind the address the children were abducted from. (where they lived with Gpa) Which is 7036 Goshen Road (hwy 33) - Link

The addresses I have found for FM are 4-5 miles south east of there.

I got

1 Country Forest Dr, Fort Wayne
Indiana 46818

and

5810 Kelso Ln
IN, Fort Wayne

Just quoting myself to say I finally found the trailers.. thanks to the journos that posted those pictures on twitter! Still took me almost 3 hours lol. Country Forest Drive was the correct one, streetview didn't go there, makes it harder to identify.

I have added both FM and AP addresses to the Case Map https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J_hHi78nTMhjui-LZtE1q_IWW0k&usp=sharing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back