GUILTY IN - Liliana Hernandez, 7, & Rene Pasztor, 6, Fort Wayne, 26 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
only thing I can think of is explosive temper. she possibly killed the bf in a jealous rage or after an argument. the elderly neighbor because he wouldn't hand over his keys. the kids because they were scared and crying to go back home w gpa and she felt rejected and reacted in rage?

Amber Pasztor allegedly admitted to smothering her children

The probable cause affidavit for Amber Pasztor was released Wednesday afternoon. It gives details on how Pasztor allegedly killed her children.

The document says Amber Pasztor flagged down Corporal Norm Friend of the Elkhart Police Department and said her children were dead and in the back seat.

Corporal Friend located the children and called for backup.

When additional officers arrived on scene, the two children were confirmed to be deceased.

When asked what happened, Pasztor told officers she smothered them, according to the probable cause affidavit.

The Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office says it expects to file formal charges later this week.

I cannot imagine the mindset a mother would have to put her hand over a child's mouth and suffocate them. :cry:

I will never understand, never!! :cry: Those poor babies. They could see their mommy. They could see who was killing them. They knew horror. They knew terrified. How could she? How??!!!

Yes, she is a monster! She smothered her two children. Horrific way to die!

Amber Pasztor allegedly admitted to smothering her children

The probable cause affidavit for Amber Pasztor was released Wednesday afternoon. It gives details on how Pasztor allegedly killed her children.

The document says Amber Pasztor flagged down Corporal Norm Friend of the Elkhart Police Department and said her children were dead and in the back seat.

Corporal Friend located the children and called for backup.

When additional officers arrived on scene, the two children were confirmed to be deceased.

When asked what happened, Pasztor told officers she smothered them, according to the probable cause affidavit.

The Elkhart County Prosecutor's Office says it expects to file formal charges later this week.

Her eyes are so soulless and dead.
My heart is weeping for these little ones. To think about how terrified they must have been. I've raised 4 children and now have 5 grandchildren, 3 that are close in age to these babies and I can not fathom how she could do this. I feel bad seeing the look on my babies faces if I have to reprimand them, I just can't understand how she could do this along with killing an innocent man just for his car. Seriously, how? How dead inside do you have to be to do all of that?
I'm just heartbroken.

After Amber Susan Pasztor told police about her two dead children in her car, according to court documents, she described how they died.

Parked behind the police department in Elkhart, Ind., Pasztor told an officer that she had "smothered them," using hand motions to demonstrate how she covered the faces and mouths of her son and daughter until they stopped breathing.

The 29-year-old Fort Wayne woman is facing two counts of murder in Elkhart County in the deaths of Liliana Hernandez, 7, and Rene Pasztor, 6. On Wednesday afternoon, a magistrate determined there was probable cause for Pasztor's arrest. Elkhart County Prosecutor Curtis Hill is expected to file formal charges later this week.

(...)

Then she drove to Elkhart, police said, making several stops along the way — including to a restaurant and a park. At some point, the children were killed.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ldren-amber-alert-deaths-police-say/91218924/

GOSHEN, Ind. — A northern Indiana judge has entered a not guilty plea for a woman accused of asphyxiating her two young children.

Amber Pasztor is charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of her daughter Liliana Hernandez, 7, and son Rene Pasztor, 6.

An Elkhart Circuit Court judge entered the plea on her behalf Monday.

The Elkhart Truth reports that the judge appointed a public defender for the 29-year-old woman from Fort Wayne and set her trial for January 23, 2017. She remains jailed without bond.
http://fox59.com/2016/10/03/fort-wa...s-not-guilty-prosecutor-weighs-death-penalty/

She asked the children if they wanted to live or if they wanted to go to heaven.

Amber Pasztor had already decided she was going to kill her children. But she asked them what they wanted, she said.

"I gave them a choice," she said in an interview with Fort Wayne television station WANE. "That they could live, traumatized like their mom, or they can go to heaven with God and be better off."

She smothered her daughter first, she said. Then her son. "He wanted to go with her," she said.

(...)

She told WANE she "didn't have the heart" to shoot them, so she smothered them instead. (...) They made the "choice," she said, but still they fought back as she smothered them.

(...)

Macomber, 65, was found fatally shot in a wooded area in Fort Wayne the day after Pasztor was arrested. She admitted to WANE that she also had killed him, but she has not been charged in connection with his death.

Pasztor told WANE she had come up with the plan days before, when she planned to go camping and have sex with Macomber. She admitted to shooting him once with his own gun before stealing his car. She said she got rid of the gun in a river in Michigan.
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...rt-mom-admits-killing-kids-neighbor/91875046/

Oh my word, I hate her so much for what she did to those babies!

ETA: I hope she gets the death penalty. Some of these cases with mothers killing their kids, I feel at least a little sorry for them when it's clear they are suffering with some sort of mental illness and they finally broke. This lady, though? Nope, not one bit. Her kids weren't even living with her. They could've gone on about their lives and she could've gone and been crazy somewhere else, yet she kicked their door in, drove around with them for hours, and then murdered them. I'm not a religious person, but cases like this make me hope there really is a hell.

Oh, she's going with the "god told me to" defense. Ok.

[FONT=&quot]“They were in good hands but I don’t think they were safe,” Pasztor said. “My kids are in a better place … they’re in heaven now. They don’t have no worries no more.”[/FONT]

she said she did it "because they were not safe". sounds like the hoggles. is this person schizophrenic?

Now she is claiming she killed her kids because she heard about the Amber Alert:
“We were going to drive far away, but when I heard [on the radio] there was an Amber Alert … and that I’m very dangerous … that’s when I killed my kids,” said Amber Susan Pasztor. “I knew the police was going to get us, and with me behind bars and my kids out here with all my problems; no. Sorry. No. I’m not that selfish. I’m not a coward.”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...-her-to-kill-kids_us_57fe989ee4b0162c0439a9d5

:stormingmad:

really, "its kill or be killed?" this woman is vile. "they chose this?" they were 6 and 7 ffs!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back