IN IN - Marina Boelter, 18, Bloomfield, 31 December 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marina's son's father was at the vigil and spoke:

5 feet 3 inches tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes, the 18-year-old young mother was last seen around 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 31 at the parking lot of Bloomfield IGA, where she works wearing a black and purple plaid coat and a cross necklace. When she didn’t show up for work the next day, fellow employees reported her missing.

One of the last people who saw Marina at the parking lot, her former boyfriend and father of her child, D.J. Lockhart, Jr. who was also at the vigil.

“I just pray that she comes home,” Lockhart said during the sharing. Lockhart said that he and his friends were at the parking lot. “I was trying to talk to her and tell her I can give her a ride,” he said. “She didn’t have to catch a ride from that dude.”

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_...cle_afae9c5e-5425-5e33-9ac9-2f351bf7a8ee.html
BBM.

So he wasn't alone in the parking lot? If he did something to Marina, would his friends risk getting into trouble for covering for him? They could be his alibi. I have friends I care deeply for but not one I would give up my freedom for.

BBM.

So he wasn't alone in the parking lot? If he did something to Marina, would his friends risk getting into trouble for covering for him? They could be his alibi. I have friends I care deeply for but not one I would give up my freedom for.

I skimmed right over that, Angela, and didn't pay enough attention to it. Thanks for pointing it out.

So, the ex was with friends when in the parking lot as Marina got off of work?! Is the local IGA a "hangout" spot for teens/young adults, like liquor store parking lots are sometimes? If there were others present, then why did it take so long for the description of the car and POI to be released to the public? Did any of the other friends see Marina get into the car?

I'm so confused. And saddened that Marina isn't back home yet. Find your way home, Marina.

Store manager/owner Matt Williams said, “She had some issues in the past, but she was starting to get things together.”

Williams said that a store employee who saw Boelter in the parking lot on the night she disappeared notified police after Boelter did not show up for work the next day. “She had a gut feeling something was wrong,” Williams said of the employee.

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_...cle_0090d3ea-64a2-5370-b5b6-7db86f94994a.html

The "... gut feeling ..." quote was what jumped out at me when I first read this article. Her fellow employees might have been quite famiar as to what was going on in her life, and when s/he saw what s/he saw and then when Marina didn't show up at work the next day, the employee knew it was bad and contacted the police right away (LE must have taken it pretty seriously, too, since the missing person bulletin was issued right away). Plus, her brother David says his first thought upon hearing that Marina was missing was that it was foul play, as well as that the family is looking for her in fields, roadsides, etc. In light of a perternity suit having been filed last month, especially, I would take a very close look at the father of the child = ex. Maybe he thought he would rough her up, so to speak -thus bringing friends along-, but then things got out of hand (would be easier to recruit "friends," perhaps, when you are leading them to believe that's "all" -relatively speaking ... still absolutely unforgivable- you are going to do, rather than to kill). For the perp to show up at a vigil, funeral, etc. isn't all that uncommon, either.

:bump:

Just looked on the website and saw an updated description of her clothing and description of her hair color...

The coat was navy with green stripes (that wouldn't be visible from far away), she is also probably closer to 96 lbs and she had colored her hair recently a brownish-red color, like in the middle picture on the flyer.

Well call me crazy but I really don't think the ex bf had anything to do with this. I really think he is telling the truth. I went through a lot of his fb and he really seems scared and concerned. He has a post on his fb about the timeline which is now in print for everyone to see. He is nailed to that timeline no matter what. As well, if a friend was picking him up, should have an alibi.

Well call me crazy but I really don't think the ex bf had anything to do with this. I really think he is telling the truth. I went through a lot of his fb and he really seems scared and concerned. He has a post on his fb about the timeline which is now in print for everyone to see. He is nailed to that timeline no matter what. As well, if a friend was picking him up, should have an alibi.

Possibly, but there is some information about him on the Find Marina Boelter page that would POSSIBLY indicate otherwise.

IMO

It was said on the Find Marina Boelter page by the sister/sister in law (so not rumours) that the father of the child hasn't been involved in any searches.. WHY? Why wouldn't he be out there searching for the mother of his child? That is really really bugging me! :thinking:

Got me curious. I looked and found nothing.

So you don't find it weird how he hasn't participated in any searches for his ex & the mother of his child? Not trying to be funny or anything but I just find it really bizarre. If he truly cared surely he would do anything he could to bring her home? It also seems weird how she vanished on the night he coincidentally happened to be in that particular parking lot.. He was that worried she got in to a car with a "middle aged heavy set dude" yet didn't even think to get the number plate or even follow them? Not buying it, sorry. JMO :)

205e109.jpg

please be aware that the description of her clothing is not accurate. The coat was navy with green stripes (that wouldn't be visible from far away), she is also probably closer to 96 lbs and she had colored her hair recently a brownish-red color, like in the middle picture on the flyer.

https://www.facebook.com/FindMarina...785664784778/1591361414427203/?type=1&theater

From what I understand from the fb page is that they haven't been approved for any organized searches from LE so how can he participate. Yes her family have been doing their own searches but if I were him, I would stay away from any searches organized by the family as they all seem to be pointing a finger at him.

Someone asked had he participated in any searches, the reply from the creator of the page was "no". I assumed it was only PUBLIC searches that wasn't approved. Pointing fingers or not, if he has nothing to hide then why not participate in searching for the mother of your child? Hiding away & not participating makes you look even more suspicious. All JMO. & well he was the last to see her, in a parking lot that she mysteriously vanished from & hasn't been seen or heard of since that very night. He took the time to describe the "guy in the car" as "middle aged & heavy" yet not bother to note down any licence plate number or even the car colour/model etc (As far as I know but i could be wrong).

It was said on the Find Marina Boelter page by the sister/sister in law (so not rumours) that the father of the child hasn't been involved in any searches.. WHY? Why wouldn't he be out there searching for the mother of his child? That is really really bugging me! :thinking:

This is what I was alluding to but I'm always hesitant to post certain things because of my lack of understanding of all TOS. But, yes, I would think he'd be searching. Maybe it is a good idea for him to not be involved at this point. I'm really passing no judgment because I have no clue.

It just seems a bit iffy to me. He's either involved or knows the person who she got in to the car with that night. This is all just my opinion on what I have read :) just seems weird how he was in that parking lot at the exact time she was seen getting in to a car with a mystery middle aged heavy set guy & was never seen again. He can describe the guys approximate age & weight yet not the car make/model/colour. Not to mention not participating in any searches for his ex & the mother of his child. Nah not buying it :) hope I am proved wrong though & this gorgeous young girl is found safe & well.

Someone asked had he participated in any searches, the reply from the creator of the page was "no". I assumed it was only PUBLIC searches that wasn't approved. Pointing fingers or not, if he has nothing to hide then why not participate in searching for the mother of your child? Hiding away & not participating makes you look even more suspicious. All JMO. & well he was the last to see her, in a parking lot that she mysteriously vanished from & hasn't been seen or heard of since that very night. He took the time to describe the "guy in the car" as "middle aged & heavy" yet not bother to note down any licence plate number or even the car colour/model etc (As far as I know but i could be wrong).

From his personal fb page on January 1st when he wrote what happened, he posted what type of car it was. He's very active on SM so I am going to have to respectfully disagree and say that he isn't hiding away. In fact, guilty or innocent, I think he should shut up until he is cleared by LE.
I do however agree that he was in the parking lot that she disappeared from and that looks wonky but if his friend showed up immediately, he should easily have an alibi. He has already done a lie detector test so hopefully that will incriminate him or clear him. Either way, I don't think we will know until the case is resolved.
What I find weird is that there aren't any organized searches and the prosecutors office is involved. Wouldn't they be involved after the investigation is complete?

Well I did say I could be wrong that he hasn't mentioned what type of car it was so apologies for that. I don't have Facebook. It's just what I have read on here up to now. Anyone can make up a car model, there was also no cameras in the IGA parking lot to confirm his story. He was in the parking lot that she disappeared from that same night & it sounds hinky to me :) What reason did he have for being there at that particular time? & polygraph tests can't be used in a court of law as it can't be said that it is 100% correct.

However, I really do hope he is innocent & hasn't harmed the mother of his child. I'm just giving my opinion based on what I have read so far, that's all :) & I have followed lots of cases where friends have backed each other up based on alibis. Some people will do anything for their closest friends now a days regardless of what trouble they'll get in to. I do respect your opinion though.

I just really hope she is found safe but it isn't looking good either way :( poor girl.

Well I did say I could be wrong that he hasn't mentioned what type of car it was so apologies for that. I don't have Facebook. It's just what I have read on here up to now. Anyone can make up a car model, there was also no cameras in the IGA parking lot to confirm his story. He was in the parking lot that she disappeared from that same night & it sounds hinky to me :) & polygraph tests can't be used in a court of law as it can't be said that it is 100% correct. However, I really do hope he is innocent & hasn't harmed the mother of his child. I'm just giving my opinion based on what I have read so far, that's all :) & I have followed lots of cases where friends have backed each other up based on alibis. Some people will do anything for their closest friends now a days regardless of what trouble they'll get in to! I just really hope she is found safe but it isn't looking good either way :( poor girl.

No need for apologies, I just posted what info I found. Better that we all have what "correct"(I say that loosely because it truly does depend on whether he is lying or not) information we can.
I could totally be dead wrong and have been before.

Well I did say I could be wrong that he hasn't mentioned what type of car it was so apologies for that. I don't have Facebook. It's just what I have read on here up to now. Anyone can make up a car model, there was also no cameras in the IGA parking lot to confirm his story. He was in the parking lot that she disappeared from that same night & it sounds hinky to me :) What reason did he have for being there at that particular time? & polygraph tests can't be used in a court of law as it can't be said that it is 100% correct.

However, I really do hope he is innocent & hasn't harmed the mother of his child. I'm just giving my opinion based on what I have read so far, that's all :) & I have followed lots of cases where friends have backed each other up based on alibis. Some people will do anything for their closest friends now a days regardless of what trouble they'll get in to. I do respect your opinion though.

I just really hope she is found safe but it isn't looking good either way :( poor girl.

He says why he was there on his fb page. Just unsure if I am allowed to post it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back