IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sure hope LE makes some kind of statement tomorrow concerning all this attention this guy is getting concerning Delphi. Probably wouldn’t be more than their usual “ we are aware...looking at possible connections as we do with everybody...blah, blah, blah”.
Well, to be fair it may take some time for LE to scour his computer and other devices for them to get a clear picture of what they are dealing with.

I sure hope LE makes some kind of statement tomorrow concerning all this attention this guy is getting concerning Delphi. Probably wouldn’t be more than their usual “ we are aware...looking at possible connections as we do with everybody...blah, blah, blah”.

They need to as soon as possible some people online have already publicly convicted him of A&L murders.

This post just sent chills down my spine. Everyone and everything appears very quiet today. While I understand it’s a holiday weekend, I sure hope it ends with a bang.

It appears some of you posting here know a lot about this guy to know that his father was at the PC. How do you know that?

Does anyone know whether he was interviewed?
Does anyone know if he was a witness?
Does anyone know if he helped in the search?

My apologies for bombarding this thread but I am insanely interested in this guy.

MOO and thank you!
There are pics from the PC IMO.

And they asked about a vehicle at the April presser - only if someone had seen one there. Most likely knew what vehicle it was. They needed a witness putting the vehicle (and BG) there at the time of the killings. If you go back and listen, they don’t want a zillion calls about a billion different vehicles - they want ONE call, the one witness that can put HIS truck there. MOO

According to Riley, the details (make, model, color, year) of the vehicle of interest from the April PC aren't known. Other than it was a car. I don't remember the time in here where he said it, but the entire video is worth watching.

Thanks @PaulaDC for turning me on to this video. It's my new favorite source reference. :)

According to Riley, the details (make, model, color, year) of the vehicle of interest from the April PC aren't known. Other than it was a car. I don't remember the time in here where he said it, but the entire video is worth watching.

Thanks @PaulaDC for turning me on to this video. It's my new favorite source reference. :)

Same here-- I found this one very informative :)

Excellent memory and sleuthing! Thank you! MOO

In the Renner episodes involving Shrff Leazenby, which take place in Shrff L's office, on the filing cabinet are what appears to be 2 photographs as maybe inspiration for Shrff L, one appears to be of the BG still we all know, what would you say the other is of? A vehicle?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190613-175831_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190613-175831_Gallery.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 233
In the Renner episodes involving Shrff Leazenby, which take place in Shrff L's office, on the filing cabinet are what appears to be 2 photographs as maybe inspiration for Shrff L, one appears to be of the BG still we all know, what would you say the other is of? A vehicle?
They both look like BG to me. One is the still from the video, and the other is the OBG sketch.

Yes there is a vehicle on that cabinet. However it’s nothing important to the Delphi case. It’s an advertisement magnet. I saw it up close when the HLN lady did that “Cold Case? special on Delphi. They stood right there at the cabinet and spoke of the photo and sketch.

There’s a blog out there that believes it’s “the car” LE is looking for BUT it’s not.

This is the video I believe it’s in...

Attachments

• 1B28D2DC-672F-476B-92CF-079252F98203.jpeg
    1B28D2DC-672F-476B-92CF-079252F98203.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 65
The photo of BG here on the cabinet doesn't look to me to be like the same angle as what LE released in the still photo or in the video. I believe it is the BG still photo, yes, but the angle of him looks off. Like it's more to our left than the still released by LE. Anyone else or am I just not seeing it correctly? IMO.

As far as the photo to the left of BG, I don't think it looks like a car or the sketch. IMO.

Thank You, Charlot for your overtly brusque, yet informative, reply.

Now that my genuine enquiry has been settled with such authoritative certainty ( and without the need for any nonsense akin to petty civility or expaination of grounds for such doubtless certainty) I can happily return to matters more befitting my limited insights.

Again, many Thanks.

SvS

Thank You, Charlot for your overtly brusque, yet informative, reply.

Now that my genuine enquiry has been settled with such authoritative certainty ( and without the need for any nonsense akin to petty civility or expaination of grounds for such doubtless certainty) I can happily return to matters more befitting my limited insights.

Again, many Thanks.

SvS

@Spy Versus Spy

First - thank you for so graciously expressed acknowledgment of my minuscule efforts )))

(I planned to edit, but fell asleep, this is all).

To be honest, I saw something very different from a car, but now, the knowledge of what it really is (a magnet) merely indicates that my plan to see more on BG’s video and photo is futile. Grainy videos are grainy videos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilasha34
Back