IN - Mark Sandifur, charged with child molesting, Flora, 28 Aug 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But no one has ever said BG has a limp. He's navigating a pretty treacherous bridge. JMO. If I was up there on video it would be "she probably doesn't crawl and sob all the time". Lol.

He has an unusual gait. Or rather, “when he is navigating this treacherous bridge, his legs are moving asymmetrically”.

MS is standing on the ground, tips of toes slightly to the sides, like a ballerina. I venture to guess that this is how he walks. I might be wrong, though.

Let us see what the police says. My guess is, his case won’t have anything to do with the girls. MOO.

He has an unusual gait. Or rather, “when he is navigating this treacherous bridge, his legs are moving asymmetrically”.

MS is standing on the ground, tips of toes slightly to the sides, like a ballerina. I venture to guess that this is how he walks. I might be wrong, though.

Let us see what the police says. My guess is, his case won’t have anything to do with the girls. MOO.

He walks like a ballerina. :D

Can you point us to the source of the photos/video from the PC?
It is about one or two rows from the back of the room, a guy in a red tee shirt is sat roughly in the middle of the row and the person is sat to that guys right three along. I have been looking in the media thread and there are several versions of the PC so I am not sure which one it is now. I suggest you just pic one and view it. The guy in the red t shirt is quite easy to spot. If anyone has exact video and time stamp or a still they can refer us to it, please let us know.

It is about one or two rows from the back of the room, a guy in a red tee shirt is sat roughly in the middle of the row and the person is sat to that guys right three along. I have been looking in the media thread and there are several versions of the PC so I am not sure which one it is now. I suggest you just pic one and view it. The guy in the red t shirt is quite easy to spot. If anyone has exact video and time stamp or a still they can refer us to it, please let us know.
Anna Carrera on Twitter

Look at Twitter. Link posted above.
I’m having a hard time identifying who in the audience I’m supposed to be looking at. The only red shirt person I see is the reporter (I think it was stated upthread to move two to his right in the back). I come up with a woman (ETA or an older man depending on which shot I’m trying to inspect).

Are we allowed to post side by side photos of MJS and the twitter shot of the audience or is that against TOS? MJS has been arrested, so his pics are fair game. And the twitter photo is fair game. Is it ok to post them side by side?

Last edited:
I’m having a hard time identifying who in the audience I’m supposed to be looking at. The only red shirt person I see is the reporter (I think it was stated upthread to move two to his right in the back). I come up with a woman (ETA or an older man depending on which shot I’m trying to inspect).

Are we allowed to post side by side photos of MJS and the twitter shot of the audience or is that against TOS? MJS has been arrested, so his pics are fair game. And the twitter photo is fair game. Is it ok to post them side by side?

No side by sides. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back