GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been no evidence to support suicide, statistically women are less likely to shoot themselves more likely to overdose, hang, slit wrist, jump. They say that most women try to preserve their beauty even in death.

This possible girlfriend, adds a whole new twist, could be another motive instead of just greed. It makes me wonder if the disappearing conspiracy to commit murder charge has anything to do with this possible other woman.

I don't know anything about security systems audio or guns, Is it possible that the audio picked up the sound of the gunshot yet the homeowners who audio it was that captured the sound heard nothing, how loud would this gun shot be? How sensitive is security audio?

The authorities have been pretty tight lipped on this case, I hope that's because they are making sure that they get a conviction.

What is the supporting evidence of an intruder committing the murder?

Exactly. But there is supporting evidence that the accused committed the murder, according to what has been reported in mainstream media.

The police have arrested and charged him with Melinda's murder, so they aren't buying the stalker story, either.

Yep, he's been arrested and charged...but he hasn't had his day in Court...people get arrested all the time for crimes they didn't commit...He could very well prove his innocence with evidence we know nothing about...

There has been no evidence to support suicide, statistically women are less likely to shoot themselves more likely to overdose, hang, slit wrist, jump. They say that most women try to preserve their beauty even in death.

This possible girlfriend, adds a whole new twist, could be another motive instead of just greed. It makes me wonder if the disappearing conspiracy to commit murder charge has anything to do with this possible other woman.

I don't know anything about security systems audio or guns, Is it possible that the audio picked up the sound of the gunshot yet the homeowners who audio it was that captured the sound heard nothing, how loud would this gun shot be? How sensitive is security audio?

The authorities have been pretty tight lipped on this case, I hope that's because they are making sure that they get a conviction.

With respect to the audio, the only thing we've heard is that it is in evidence. We don't know if it is evidence gathered by the police or the defense.

It sounds like SHSF knows this woman's identity and I am speculating that if she knows who it is, the police also know.

Perhaps but my point continues to be that if it required a police investigation to uncover this information rather than her coming forward right away, she is going to be looked at as a co-conspirator.

JMO

BBM. I think that is a possibility I'm going to leave wide open at this point.

Or a stalker or someone who had it in for Melinda and wanted to frame Steve ??

Why would a stalker kill Melinda in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense that her stalker would want Steve dead so the stalker could have Melinda all to himself? Stalkers are obsessed. If they kill the object of their obsession, they can no longer stalk them.

JMO

With respect to the audio, the only thing we've heard is that it is in evidence. We don't know if it is evidence gathered by the police or the defense.

Exactly,but the fact that there might be something in evidence might shed some light in either direction...the fact that a stalker was reported a few times...forget how many by Melinda...of course I've read all the remarks about Steve making it up or whatever but I'm going by they were reported...I know, I'm still on the zip ties...if Steve only had gun residue on his hands I still think a person could have transfered it to him...if he shot her wouldn't he have blow back on his clothing ??I guess we don't know that yet ... If sounds were picked up on Audio and depending on what time anything was heard on it and what was heard then it might make all the difference...

Why would a stalker kill Melinda in the first place? Wouldn't it make more sense that her stalker would want Steve dead so the stalker could have Melinda all to himself? Stalkers are obsessed. If they kill the object of their obsession, they can no longer stalk them.

JMO

I also said...someone who had it in for Melinda and wanted to frame Steve...

How did this person enter the house?

The police report that there was no forced entry, no foot steps leading up to the house, no evidence of anyone entering house,

.I know, I'm still on the zip ties...if Steve only had gun residue on his hands I still think a person could have transfered it to him...

Not if you believe Steve's account of the order in which things happened.

. . . if he shot her wouldn't he have blow back on his clothing ?

Not if the handgun was fired in such a manner that bedclothes blocked most of the blowback.. It also would depend on the design of the specific firearm as regards blowback.

Exactly,but the fact that there might be something in evidence might shed some light in either direction...the fact that a stalker was reported a few times...forget how many by Melinda...of course I've read all the remarks about Steve making it up or whatever but I'm going by they were reported...I know, I'm still on the zip ties...if Steve only had gun residue on his hands I still think a person could have transfered it to him...if he shot her wouldn't he have blow back on his clothing ??I guess we don't know that yet ... If sounds were picked up on Audio and depending on what time anything was heard on it and what was heard then it might make all the difference...

As for gunshot residue being somehow being transferred to SL's hands, or anywhere on SL, he himself told police that he was unconscious and heard a gunshot and came to. He was in another room, with the door shut, and his hands were bound. He did not report any physical contact between himself and the supposed shooter after the gun was fired. I don't even see how anyone could argue there was a "transfer" of gunshot residue when his own story shows that could not have happened.

It hasn't ever established who reported the stalker. Only that allegedly police reports were made.
If Steve woke up tied to the sound of a gunshot, it is impossible for the transfer of gunshot residue to occur. Unless the intruder shot Melinda and then went and tied Steve up. In the baby's room while Steve sat there and called 911 shortly after the gunshot.

BBM. The problem SL has with that scenario is that he said he woke up to the sound of the gunshot and his hands were already tied behind his back. No way could it have been transferred in his own scenario.

JMO

The police do know who she is from what I understand.

#JusticeForMelinda

Somebody who had it in for Melinda is just going to walk in the front door while Steve is on the couch? How does that "frame" Steve? It makes no sense.

JMO

Somebody who had it in for Melinda is just going to walk in the front door while Steve is on the couch? How does that "frame" Steve? It makes no sense.

JMO

It doesn't, at all.

#JusticeForMelinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads