GUILTY IN - Melinda Lindsey, 23, shot to death, Porter County, 16 Jan 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...and if he had a "head injury" why wouldn't he go to the hospital?

I find the statement "They took my wife" very, very telling. And I hope the prosecution picked up on that.

How does/did SL know anybody took anything at the point he called 911? Wasn't he still sitting on the floor in the baby's room??

Interesting. So if he had all these injuries, why didn't the cops notice them during 9 hours of questioning?

They might have been able to feel the bump on his head, if one existed, but the other symptoms were self-reporting.

I find the statement "They took my wife" very, very telling. And I hope the prosecution picked up on that.

How does/did SL know anybody took anything at the point he called 911? Wasn't he still sitting on the floor in the baby's room??

He wouldn't have known anything at this point, IMO. He'd just woken up to the sound of a gunshot after a period of unconsciousness.

The Aunt reported what SL told her. SL appeared to be managing fine. They went on a cruise in Oct. For outside appearances financially the Lindseys looked fine.
Behind closed doors in reality not so much.

The defense usually presents their case after the prosecution. We will now hear their defense against what has been presented by the prosecution.
Today should be interesting.

They went on a cruise. This while owing a ton of back child support for his son of his first marriage.

I do believe when he took that cruise he already had his end-game in his head. He would have the $ to pay for this cruise (and back child support, and back rent, and back utilities) from the insurance bonanza he was counting on. He might even have planned to knock her overboard (purely speculative...but wouldn't put it past him). I wonder if they had a balcony room.

On the adoption site inquires - what does that mean? I'm afraid to even say what I think that means.

It's a conundrum to me. Was he thinking of "foster" (for $), and was looking up the wrong word

or

Was he considering adopting out his own baby daughter after he killed his wife????

Any other ideas? Neither of the above sound reasonable!

I think it sounds perfectly reasonable that he was looking for a way to get rid of his daughter after his wife was gone, and wanted to know how to put her up for adoption.

It's a conundrum to me. Was he thinking of "foster" (for $), and was looking up the wrong word

or

Was he considering adopting out his own baby daughter after he killed his wife????

Any other ideas? Neither of the above sound reasonable!

As horrible as it sounds, I think that's exactly what he was thinking of doing! Hurry up cremation. No funeral. No obituary. Had the dogs killed. "Hounded" Melinda about getting life insurance. Insisted she make HIM the beneficiary. No job. No money.

Wow. Just wow.

I think it sounds perfectly reasonable that he was looking for a way to get rid of his daughter after his wife was gone, and wanted to know how to put her up for adoption.

I guess reasonable to us, and reasonable to SL are stratospheres apart. Just when you think he couldn't become any uglier in comes another ugly.

I guess reasonable to us, and reasonable to SL are stratospheres apart. Just when you think he couldn't become any uglier in comes another ugly.

When I first read he was searching adoption websites, it just seemed too unreal to believe what I thought that might mean. But why would he be searching adoption websites? Perhaps his defense attorney has a good explanation.

2 hrs on the stand. So he chose not to work. Right (sarcasm) . Hope the former employer is there with documents about his firing. He's right about one thing, People choose to Let their their bank acct deplete to 13.00 by NOT working. Very bright choice.

Wait until the prosecution gets ahold of him tomorrow.

He earned between $150,000 & $170,000 per year as a lineman?? Really?? Yet he couldn't pay his child support and there was $13.00 in his checking account and he couldn't pay the rent on his rental house. Ok.

Can't wait until the prosecutor whips out the W2's tomorrow.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

2 hrs on the stand. So he chose not to work. Right (sarcasm) . Hope the former employer is there with documents about his firing. He's right about one thing, People choose to Let their their bank acct deplete to 13.00 by NOT working. Very bright choice.

Wait until the prosecution gets ahold of him tomorrow.
Chose not to work, chose not to pay his child support, chose not to pay his rent or the premium on the life insurance, chose not to pay for the cruise. That guy sure does make good choices.

What a complete chicken ****, why didn't you go help your defenseless wife, cause I don't know what I could do, nah he needed time to clean things up

I can't wait till the prosecutor gets to cross examine him,

What a complete chicken ****, why didn't you go help your defenseless wife, cause I don't know what I could do, nah he needed time to clean things up

I can't wait till the prosecutor gets to cross examine him,

No concern voiced for his wife. Didn't go to the doctor for alleged knot on head, but found time to inquire about life insurance policy.
He will be no match for prosecutor tomorrow. Showtime!

Why on earth would his defense attorney let this guy get on the stand? Don't get me wrong, I'm GLAD that he is on the stand, because now the prosecution gets their chance with him, but OMG.

Yeah...and if he had a "head injury" why wouldn't he go to the hospital?

If he had a bump on his head, he probably got it when he was smacking his head on the table in the police station, before they interviewed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elenitsa