In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Deliberate targeting of potential court witnesses (been meaning to talk with voynich about that)" - SD

Hi SD.

Ya, do so. would be an interesting read.

Hi voynich.

err .... I 'll take the red and the blue pill, and then a Jedi Mind Trip as a chaser?

Mosaic. Interesting analogy, although the mosaic's incomplete, big gaps.
Even though the pattern of distribution of the 'unidentified dna' is now a standard indicating sexual assault, there's no reconciling this with the RDI scenarios, unless an additional party was in the home.

Sounds like you're into drugs LOL :)
I quite frankly prefer the Force choke.

"Deliberate targeting of potential court witnesses (been meaning to talk with voynich about that)" - SD

Hi SD.

me too, sounds more like the Godfather than SW.

I don't think you quite understand. In fact, I'm quite sure. What Ressler is saying is that an intruder wouldn't waste time with such niceties. Add that into the rest of what he said.

How can you say that you are sure that I don't understand, and then in the next sentence indicate that what Ressler was saying was that an intruder "wouldn't waste time with such niceties"? He doesn't refer to these things as niceties, and he doesn't refer to an intruder. He DOES refer to Patsy and the time frame in which she was schooled.

I have read and reread your post of what he said...nowhere does he imply or infer that those punctuational marks are akin to 'niceties'...in fact, what he DOES imply is that the likelihood of PRDI due to the fact of when she received her schooling, which was before the late 60's.

I simply stated that since the vast majority of my education was received in the 80's, coupled with the fact that I DO use accent marks and periods between abbreviated letters in written form, that his theory is flawed. I am living proof!

If I misinterpreted your post of Resslers thoughts, please enlighten me. Specifically, if you will.

They were looking to match and then DID SUCCESSFULLY MATCH. Where's the TA..DA..??

Or, in typical RDI fashion do we just ignore any evidence that mounts more and more against an intruder.

Just pointing out something you might have missed, HOTYH.

And I wouldn't slam anyone else for ignoring evidence. Another of my father's favorite sayings involved glass houses...

I find the claim that PRRN based on attache' being a feminine word like purse, and having an accent mark shows it's written by a middle age Southern woman who loves French.

As I said, it helps to look at the larger mosaic of the RN. Yes, by themselves, each flourish can be argued back and forth, but all together...

I do admit I can't easily account for the periods btw

i would write

ROTJ, not R.O.T.J.

Now you're getting it.

At last we will reveals to the RDI, at last, we will have our revenge.

Hey Master SD-WON any comments?

You'll have to be more specific. I can't comment on something if I don't know what it is.

You'll have to be more specific. I can't comment on something if I don't know what it is.

Ravyn wrote

You know I find it disturbing that you can use revenge when the only thing I want is the person that done this brought to justice..

in response to my original quote taken out of context "At last we will reveals to the RDI, at last, we will have our revenge" which was 4u fyi :)

What not ask me cause I'm the one posted that..Revenge isn't a word I would use in solving a child's murder..And for everything that it is worth I do try to find other people that might had done this...

What not ask me cause I'm the one posted that..Revenge isn't a word I would use in solving a child's murder..And for everything that it is worth I do try to find other people that might had done this...

'cause Darth Dave would know that the entire sentence is a quote from Darth Maul to Sidious, episode 1, phantom menace prior to his first engagement to Qui Gon

And hence, insider speak

Hi voynich.

err .... I 'll take the red and the blue pill, and then a Jedi Mind Trip as a chaser?

Mosaic. Interesting analogy, although the mosaic's incomplete, big gaps.
Even though the pattern of distribution of the 'unidentified dna' is now a standard indicating sexual assault, there's no reconciling this with the RDI scenarios, unless an additional party was in the home.

All I can say, Tad, is that there's reason to think that the DNA's not all it's cracked up to be. I'd like very much for you to check out the "DA's objectivity" thread.

Hi SD.

voynich said:
me too, sounds more like the Godfather than SW.

You're wishes are my command, folks.

There's a CO resident named Tom Miller. He is, or at least was, a lawyer and a court-certified handwriting expert. After several weeks of study, he came to a conclusion as to who wrote the RN: PR did. That's when Team R swung into action.

The Rs claimed for several years that the private investigators they had hired were only to hunt down leads the BPD were "ignoring." But what they were really doing was just what I said. Miller was roped, under false pretenses, into meeting with one of the Rs' hired experts. It turned out to be a set-up. The man who asked him to come along was a tabloid writer who tried to bribe the Rs' man for an RN copy.

Miller was arrested and charged. Now, THIS is where things get interesting. The Jefferson County DA, David Thomas, was friends with Hal Haddon, the Ramsey lawyer. In fact, they owed each other political favors. Haddon made a call to Thomas and asked him to make sure that Miller would be damaged goods if he were ever called to testify in court as to his conclusions, which was a possibility since he was well-known to the local judges and lawyers. The Jefferson DA offered Miller a plea-bargain. Voynich mentioned the Godfather. Apropos, certainly. But instead of an offer he couldn't refuse, the deal was an offer no spirited man could ever accept. The deal was, if Miller wanted to avoid a trial and possible jail time, he'd have to give up his law license and discredit his own status as a document examiner.

Miller told them to stuff their deal. So, he went to trial in 2001. At the trial, Miller's lawyer pulled off a real coup. He subpoenaed one of the private investigators responsible, a man named David L. Miller (no relation), and got him to admit in open court that he was told by Haddon's office to dig up dirt on Miller to use against him if he were ever called to testify as to who he thought wrote the RN. He also admitted that he himself was just doing his job, and that the real dirty tricks were thought up at a higher level.

It took the jury less than an hour to find Miller not guilty. And just in case anyone thinks I'm just making this up, the transcript of the trial is available on Compact Disc under the title Salute to American Justice. Look for it on eBay. Or, if you wait a little, I can try (no promises) to post it here from my copy.

As a coda to this story, later that year, JR was deposed in a civil trial. During that deposition, he admitted that his earlier statements were knowingly false. The private eyes were never meant to follow up on leads. Their job was to build a defense in case the Rs were ever brought to trial. To use JR's words, to "keep us out of jail."

Raises some interesting questions, doesn't it?

Voynich nailed it: "The Godfather."

'cause Darth Dave would know that the entire sentence is a quote from Darth Maul to Sidious, episode 1, phantom menace prior to his first engagement to Qui Gon

And hence, insider speak

That's what I thought.

Just pointing out something you might have missed, HOTYH.

And I wouldn't slam anyone else for ignoring evidence. Another of my father's favorite sayings involved glass houses...

One DNA sample from JBR's leggings matching another DNA sample from underneath JBR's fingernails is exponentially more objective and significant than, say, those little figure '8''s that RDI believes are so convincing.

One DNA sample from JBR's leggings matching another DNA sample from underneath JBR's fingernails is exponentially more objective and significant than, say, those little figure '8''s that RDI believes are so convincing.

IF they match. Big if.

But I'll tell you what, HOTYH: let's you and I find someone who knows very little about this case, make our respective arguments, and SEE which one is more convincing! Because as I said before, it's a LOT more than just the "8"s!

Just wondering did Haddon and DA Lacy know each other...

I would not be surprised if they were at least passingly familiar with each other, considering that several members of Haddon's law firm were business partners with DA Alex Hunter and several of his staff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back