DNA Solves
I don't want ordinary revenge, I want Sith-revenge :D and wolverine-revenge,

imagine that darth sidious kills wolverine's gf,
darth sidious v.s wolverine round 1, cage match fight to the death
Who is the Deadliest warrior?

"well, well, well, look at what the cat dragged in"

"ooooh shiny."

"I'm gonna cut your head off"[/QU

:hand: Cause I'm not in this game of Star Wars,X-men,or even Star trek..

I don't want ordinary revenge, I want Sith-revenge :D and wolverine-revenge,

imagine that darth sidious kills wolverine's gf,
darth sidious v.s wolverine round 1, cage match fight to the death
Who is the Deadliest warrior?

"well, well, well, look at what the cat dragged in"

"ooooh shiny."

"I'm gonna cut your head off"[/QU

:hand: Cause I'm not in this game of Star Wars,X-men,or even Star trek..

maybe not, but my opponent Darth Dave is :) I didn't know that when I signed up or I would have picked Quinlan Vos over Voynich (one of the top unsolved cryptographic mysteries on a list where the Zodiac ciphers rank as #10 http://www.ciphermysteries.com/)

Didn't Jameson refer to the RDI as the Borg? Of course the RDI refer to the IDI as the RST

Why do you persist in mentioning the fingernail DNA when you KNOW it didn't match ANYTHING else?
The touch DNA matched in 2 places. The waistband of her longjohns and her panties. You know very well (and have actually mentioned before) that the fingernail DNA was degraded and not able to be used. I don't care WHAT CNN said. Their reporting was based on a falsehood and they have never retracted it. It happens. In cases other than this one as well.
Just curious. The IDI agenda is just to perpetuate falsehoods in this case. Anything as long as it can be used to deflect guilt from the Rs, right?

And this is how RDI finally exhonerated the factory worker, never to be mentioned again.

You've got me all wrong, DD. I'm not 'pro-R'. I'm 'anti-intruder that comes to this country to do evil.'

I have revised my theory to show that a high-ranking military officer in a foreign army authored or dictated the ransom note. JBR was to be kidnapped for their purpose. She screamed or she wasn't what they wanted so they killed her instead, to avoid prosecution.

You have GOT to be kidding me! Are you for real or simply trolling to get a reaction from people? What "purpose" would kidnapping a six year old serve, except in the demented world of some crazy poster's imagination? And this "foreign faction" (or whomever) surely demanded a king's ransom, all $118,000 of it....Please return to earth before your spaceship explodes. I'm sure you'll rush to ban me for my comments, but honest to God what universe are you living in?

An FBI profiler said the RN has 'commanding phrases' by someone 'used to exerting authority over others'. That seems like military.

RDI doesn't even disagree, asking IDI if that 'sounds familiar' as if we're supposed to automatically believe that PR was like a drill sergeant to her family or something. RDI also quick to point out that JR served in the military. RDI is on board with the commanding, exerting authority idea as they have never disupted it.

While up here in outer space, I can look down and see 'who on Earth' would end a letter with the word 'Victory!'?? The best thing RDI can come up with is its religious, and thats just laughably absurd. 'Victory! as a closing salutation is something only someone in a high military position would do. What explanation does RDI have for Victory! as the final word in the RN that isn't lame?

Voinich's post showed 'attache' has a contemporary military connotation. Attache is a prominent word in the vocabulary of high ranking military officer. Victory is also obviously a prominent expression for a high ranking military officer. As are proper burial, foreign, faction, possession, serves, execution, countermeasures, follow our instructions, tomorrow will be exhausting, killing wont be difficult, etc., etc., etc.

RDI, a sinking ship, seems to be desperate to deface anything IDI. This post of yours echoes a kind of vicious desperation . RDI not a sinking ship? How come lately the only big media reports exhonerating the R's??

I'd rather be in my outer space than in your stone age, thats for sure. The view is better.

Did I type acronym? I meant pseudonym.

I think this mock trial would obviously be in abstentia. The prosecution (me) won't be able get samples of the defendant's DNA or handwriting.

Kinda puts you at a disadvantage, doesn't it?

This doesn't bother me. What about you? Your client is assumed to have agreed to this.

No problem. But I might have to go back to prosecuting this one.

You better believe it!

You just HAD to bring up Wolverine, didn't you? (Not to mention Deadliest Warrior). Two peas in a pod, we are.

It's called tit-for-tat.

Wolverine and...Sabretooth

vader v.s sabretooth would be a toss up

what's your fav? I kinda wish they did samarii vs knight, ninja v.s Apache, Miyamoto Musashi, author of the book of 5 rings and the greatest samuri swords man ever, v.s wiliam wallace and that long sword, both 2 handed, viking v.s shaka zulu

yeah....my computer simulation says that when I feed in the data for RDI v.s IDI, the IDI comes out 520 times, RDI only 480

It's the DNA that really makes the difference.

I suspect Ravyn must be some middle age woman, mother of daughters.

i wish ps3 soul calibur lets you pick yoda v.s vader

Wolverine and...Sabretooth

vader v.s sabretooth would be a toss up

what's your fav? I kinda wish they did samarii vs knight, ninja v.s Apache, Miyamoto Musashi, author of the book of 5 rings and the greatest samuri swords man ever, v.s wiliam wallace and that long sword, both 2 handed, viking v.s shaka zulu

I think we should discuss that on a different forum, voynich. I don't want anybody in trouble.

yeah....my computer simulation says that when I feed in the data for RDI v.s IDI, the IDI comes out 520 times, RDI only 480

It's the DNA that really makes the difference.

Very witty! But just remember that there are some things a computer can't measure.

(I have to ask: what factors gave us 480 victories?)

I suspect Ravyn must be some middle age woman, mother of daughters.

I'd say that's likely!

i wish ps3 soul calibur lets you pick yoda v.s vader

I wouldn't know.

I think we should discuss that on a different forum, voynich. I don't want anybody in trouble.

Very witty! But just remember that there are some things a computer can't measure.

(I have to ask: what factors gave us 480 victories?)

I'd say that's likely!

I wouldn't know.

yeah I do hang out the deadliest warrior forum on spike tv. you don't play soul calibur? omg! i can't accept you as my apprentice.
how about call of duty 5?

RDI as represented by Vincent Bugioski,
IDI as presented by OJ's dream team, minus Johnny Cochran

lol, what gave RDI 480 victories in the computer simulation is the fiber evidence, persuading juries 120 times and the handwriting evidence won RDI 110 victories versys 90 times for IDI. In 85 times the juries agreed with IDI the parents w/ no previous history would inflict that severe injury compared to an intruder v.s 65 times where the juries accepted RDI staging.

DNA however persuaded juries 204 times and was enough to tip it to IDI favor. So, IDI wins.

yeah I do hang out the deadliest warrior forum on spike tv.

I thought that was you. I meant here at WS.

you don't play soul calibur? omg! i can't accept you as my apprentice.
how about call of duty 5?

Yup.

RDI as represented by Vincent Bugioski,
IDI as presented by OJ's dream team, minus Johnny Cochran

That would be the legal equivalent of the Deadliest Warrior.

lol, what gave RDI 480 victories in the computer simulation is the fiber evidence, persuading juries 120 times and the handwriting evidence won RDI 110 victories versys 90 times for IDI.

Mm-hmm!

In 85 times the juries agreed with IDI the parents w/ no previous history would inflict that severe injury compared to an intruder v.s 65 times where the juries accepted RDI staging.

That, to me, perfectly outlines the limitations of the jury system.

DNA however persuaded juries 204 times and was enough to tip it to IDI favor. So, IDI wins.

Mm.

I thought that was you. I meant here at WS.

Yup.

That would be the legal equivalent of the Deadliest Warrior.

Mm-hmm!

That, to me, perfectly outlines the limitations of the jury system.

Mm.

You can blame these results on the hit tv show

C.S.I.

You have a jury of devoted CSI fans and mention DNA, and well, as the ghost of J.C would say, if the DNA doesn't fit you must acquit.

On SNL paraody JC joked that an innocent black man like Theodore Kacynski being accused of being the unabomber...

btw, in addition to vincent bugiloski, who alive today would you want on the RDI prosecutors?

You can blame these results on the hit tv show

C.S.I.

You have a jury of devoted CSI fans and mention DNA, and well, as the ghost of J.C would say, if the DNA doesn't fit you must acquit.

You're probably right! People watch that show and they think they're instant experts.

btw, in addition to vincent bugilosi, who alive today would you want on the RDI prosecutors?

Rudy Giuliani.

Kinda puts you at a disadvantage, doesn't it?

No problem. But I might have to go back to prosecuting this one.

You mean, you prosecute the R's while I defend them? I would rather prosecute the intruder while you defend the intruder. I will call him George. WS requires a pseudonym, right? You can freely blame the R's for killing their daughter, somehow. But if there's a real live person thats not an R we're supposed to use a pseudonym.

You mean, you prosecute the R's while I defend them? I would rather prosecute the intruder while you defend the intruder.

We have time to hash it out yet.

I will call him George. WS requires a pseudonym, right? You can freely blame the R's for killing their daughter, somehow. But if there's a real live person thats not an R we're supposed to use a pseudonym.

I don't make the rules, HOTYH.

I don't think you're getting it. I HAVE to use a pseudonym.

Me, too. Federal Witness Protection and all that...

Don't underestimate middle-aged mothers of daughters, Voynich. Some of us are, well...testy.
Remember, we're out of estrogen. We're BEYOND testy. We're extra-fancy testy. We're testy with a cherry on top.

Don't underestimate middle-aged mothers of daughters, Voynich. Some of us are, well...testy.
Remember, we're out of estrogen. We're BEYOND testy. We're extra-fancy testy. We're testy with a cherry on top.

I didn't mean a pseudonym for me. A pseudonym for the intruder. I don't think SD wants to defend the intruder.

lol sure. :crazy:

seriously though when I read that RN note, I think D&D, call of duty, wolverine, star wars, star trek, x-men, mortal Kombat, video games, the godfather & mafia, etc.

"I'd advise you to be rested" sounds to me like the godfather of the mafia "we'll make you a generous offer you can't refuse"

I think Harris & Klebold the Colombine killers (who played quake and doom) -- what middle age mother talks about countermeasures and deviation and execution and attache and monitor and scanned?

when I think of middle-aged mothers of daughters

I think of sugar and spice and .........

American Pie! :) And yes I'd like to have a drink

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974
Back