In my right hand is the blue pill, in my left the red pill

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I understand that..That's why I been looking at the Rn and trying different writting styles and sometimes with holding my hand in different ways it almost look like the RN..In all my questions I stayed neutral and sometimes it looks like the R's 100% but then I step back and say but then I'm back 50-50

I think Harris & Klebold the Colombine killers (who played quake and doom) -- what middle age mother talks about countermeasures and deviation and execution and attache and monitor and scanned?

I think you misunderstand. We're not talking about a middle aged mother writing as a middle-aged mother. We're talking about an extremely agitated middle-aged actress/pageant mother TRYING to talk like a sophisticated criminal. I think that's tripping you up.

when I think of middle-aged mothers of daughters

I think of sugar and spice and .........

American Pie! :) And yes I'd like to have a drink

Sounds like you had a few already.

I think you misunderstand. We're not talking about a middle aged mother writing as a middle-aged mother. We're talking about an extremely agitated middle-aged actress/pageant mother TRYING to talk like a sophisticated criminal. I think that's tripping you up.

Sounds like you had a few already.

Or we're talking about a Klebold and Harris demographic trying to talk like a sophisticated criminal. Occam's razor would suggest the most parsimonious explanation for the reason for the author's familiarity in the content and phrases would imply the audience of young white males into violent and military themes.

Correct. They aired a description of JBR. What good does looking for JBR do, when she's dead in the basement? Clearly, LE was given the wrong description. LE was misled.

Regardless of IDI or RDI, LE was led to believe there was a kidnapping in progress, and they would naturally be looking for a blond hair blue eye 6 year old girl.

I could have told you that.

Although I'm told she didn't really have blond hair or blue eyes.

Hardly relevant at that particular moment.

lol i didn't realize how many i have outed!

I think you'll find that majority around here are middle-aged women, voynich!

Terms like countermeasures, deviaton, scanned, monitor, attache I think of James Bond and Mission impossible.

And JR just happened to mention James Bond...and PR was known to read Tom Clancy novels...

I could have told you that.

Hardly relevant at that particular moment.

IOW maybe they (LE) put JBR's description over their radios, because she was thought to have been kidnapped. What would've been over the air if JBR was found right away?

Or we're talking about a Klebold and Harris demographic trying to talk like a sophisticated criminal. Occam's razor would suggest the most parsimonious explanation for the reason for the author's familiarity in the content and phrases would imply the audience of young white males into violent and military themes.

Well, that's just the thing, voynich. The general feeling is that the person was not familiar with them except in a passing way. The movie phrases were actually misquoted and I've already told you what CASKU had to say.

Also, it doesn't explain the family in-jokes and chiding language.

Why wake them up? And how would JR then be able to get the ransom money? There was not that much of a risk---intruder would have had some idea of his escape plan if the family woke up. I do think he took her in the basement as far away as possible from the family, and near where he entered the house. Lou Smit's theory is the intruder didn't know if the alarm system was on...but knew the basement window he entered was unarmed, so was going to take her out that way, but couldn't.
but a lot of IDI's would agree,it wasn't ever a real ransom note to begin with.no one would want to KN JB for a lousy 118k.so no need to worry about hanging around for the 'ransom'..just get JB and get out of town,asap.

not much risk??? sure there was.if the R's were to wake up,then mr nonexistent (imo) intruder would risk them calling LE..and maybe even physical harm,like being shot.so the only thing left would be that he would have to inflict physical harm on them..like killing them.which would leave the nonexistent intruder w a multiple murder charge.not pretty. ..much easier just to tie them up and not be bothered w them to begin with.but like I say..IMO,it didn't happen anyway.

I admit i don't watch Jon and Kate plus 8, or Sex in the City, Pretty Woman, Titanic, 16 candles, Dirty Dancing. But I'd imagine that would be more to your liking than say WHo IS the Deadliest Warrior?

Terms like countermeasures, deviaton, scanned, monitor, attache I think of James Bond and Mission impossible. While women could watch this, men could watch the L-Word. I don't have HBO otherwise, L-word now that's a chick flick I could actually enjoy.

and I bet JR didn't watch Steel Magnolia's,either,but then that's just my point.it works both ways.If these movies were on,then Patsy would have been overhearing them,perhaps while reading a book or doing something else.they just become ingrained in your subconscious.for example,I don't really care for Nascar,but my husb. watches the (blaring!) race every weekend that one is on.from that,I could recite a few nascar terms.No problem whatsoever.I could even incorporate some of those terms into a note,letter,story,essay,or whatever.it's not like anyone is asking me to take an engine apart.
and so it was with Patsy.these were not unfamiliar terms to her.just common ones she'd heard somewhere bf.

I admit i don't watch Jon and Kate plus 8, or Sex in the City, Pretty Woman, Titanic, 16 candles, Dirty Dancing. But I'd imagine that would be more to your liking than say WHo IS the Deadliest Warrior?

Terms like countermeasures, deviaton, scanned, monitor, attache I think of James Bond and Mission impossible. While women could watch this, men could watch the L-Word. I don't have HBO otherwise, L-word now that's a chick flick I could actually enjoy.

I don't watch any of those things either. I watch Twilight. Every day. And the Old Navy commercials. (Creepy, right? The talking mannequins are right out of Twilight Zone).

Patsy did not write the note alone. JR helped. "Hence" the "masculine-sounding" language.

Well, that's just the thing, voynich. The general feeling is that the person was not familiar with them except in a passing way. The movie phrases were actually misquoted and I've already told you what CASKU had to say.

Also, it doesn't explain the family in-jokes and chiding language.

Master Yoda said the dark side is not stronger.
yoda = old fashion

CASKU = YODA

I don't have an answer but based on solved crimes and profiler pre-crime predictions, what is their % success? 99% vs 50%?

What family in-jokes and chiding language? The I'd advise you to be rested sounds to me like the mafia-godfather, we'll make you a generous offer, isn't that right Tony? family in-joke "use that good southern sense" could be a pedophile child peasant fan who mistakenly thought R's were Southern.

I don't watch any of those things either. I watch Twilight. Every day. And the Old Navy commercials. (Creepy, right? The talking mannequins are right out of Twilight Zone).

Patsy did not write the note alone. JR helped. "Hence" the "masculine-sounding" language.

Twilight, the teen vampire? Isn't Twilight like chick-flick?

Which parts are PR and which JR, and how do you know? Did they work together from start to finish?

When I read the RN I think, wow I could write something like this.....and I would not "misquote" Ransom and Speed the Godfather and other mafia movies, Mission impossible, james bond movies (and SW, Matrix, X-men) I would "adapt" them to my needs.

You know where this comes from SD? :)

I once thought as you do. It is too late for me, Ravyn. So what I told you was true... from a certain point of view
you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

I think you'll find that majority around here are middle-aged women, voynich!

And JR just happened to mention James Bond...and PR was known to read Tom Clancy novels...

huh? Strange that I did not. I wonder if your feelings on this matter are clear, Lord Dave.

Maybe I should lay down my lightsaber and talk about errr Jon and Kate + 8????

Twilight, the teen vampire? Isn't Twilight like chick-flick?
you must be fairly young,voynich.

you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view
and that depends greatly upon age as well.I do think this is all going to 'click' for you someday,esp. if you have kids of your own.It's going to be like a lightbulb moment...that this is NOT the way innocent parents behave !

you must be fairly young,voynich.

and that depends greatly upon age as well.I do think this is all going to 'click' for you someday,esp. if you have kids of your own.It's going to be like a lightbulb moment...that this is NOT the way innocent parents behave !

Hey did you see American Pie? Hey I'm old enough for a drink :) Every girl talks about Twilight and that Edward Cullen dude.

I admit I don't know about this but reading the RN it's definitely what a teen or young white adolescent male would think of. On youtube there are self-made videos of this demographic pretending to be Neo or Darth Maul or Mafia

Uh sure, wedding w/death. Those ligature marks though would mar a picture perfect open casket funeral. They could have manually strangled her w/rope, then threw away the rope, rather than leave them on the premises and on her person.

The bigger picture IMHO is that a young teenage white male probably watches movies like speed, Ransom, Dirty Harry, can misquote them, allude to their ideas, was thinking attache so said attache rather than briefcase, denying remains for proper burial as a warning they would not have a picture-perfect open casket funeral, uses terms like scanned, electronics, countermeasures tactics b/c he's part of the DOOM and QUAKE subculture (as was Harris and Klebold from Colombine).

I've seen excerpts of those Colombine massacre teenager dudes discuss their fantasy of mass-murder and they even said they hope their killing would be made into a movie one day. That's what I think when I read the RN.

A thrill crime by that type wouldn't surprise me...perhaps also a substance abuser. With two they would support each other--I find it difficult to believe just one person was involved. Proper burial and beheading was also a theme in "Seven" starring Kevin Spacey.

A thrill crime by that type wouldn't surprise me...perhaps also a substance abuser. With two they would support each other--I find it difficult to believe just one person was involved. Proper burial and beheading was also a theme in "Seven" starring Kevin Spacey.

I forgot about that.

Beheading is also a theme in the ultra-violent video game

Mortal Kombat, fatalities. FINISH HIM!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members