GUILTY IN - Owen Collins, 3, Bluffton, 17 Jan 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does Owen have any other siblings in the home with him? This is not going to end well, praying for those who love him....:(

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Not another missing child, with a missing story to go with it!!!! Precious child, oh precious child!!!!

Was he by any chance being potty trained? Seems so many are in that age group for whatever reason. When was he diagnosed as autistic? Or is that something a parent or family member said, but not official? Who all was in that home when the police showed up? If you woke up and the child wasn't there, then, ummm, what was done? After that, what was done? Why didn't someone in the home report him missing? Who had suspicions that something was wrong enough to call and ask for a wellbeing check? Apparently someone that knew some history here. So Mom and Dad aren't together? Mom have a live in boyfriend?

I know, I know, most probably don't have any answers to my questions, it's just those that always go through my mind when a small child is missing.

Along with WHO outside of that home last saw the child!!! Not who in the home last reported seeing them, but someone that didn't live there in the home. Either a neighbor, church member, day care provider, family member, friend of the family, store clerk, etc. Who last saw this precious child and when??

:tantrums: All these questions should have answers by now. Media needs to step up the focus, and get people thinking, and talking, and asking questions, and looking for this child!! Keeping quiet will not bring him home!! When is family doing a media run? Have they reached out to all local media outlets? If not, why? I realize it's difficult for many families to get media attention, but when a small child is involved, local media typically will do as many interviews as possible to help!!!!

I wonder if they have obtained a warrant and searched the home? Since its a trailer, have they searched under it? We had a little boy that lived a block away here in my town, he was found under it after having been missing for I believe over a year....I hope they are checking...IMHO

Reminded of so many cases here lately, QRT, Malik...

Hoping for a miracle! Will check here first thing in the morning and hope to see Found Alive! It can happen folks! Positive thinking!

I will never understand why parents who don't want to "deal with their kids" won't just relinquish them to child services. While it's not ideal, it's better than an angry parent killing them. Sheesh.

The same article that 2Hope4 links has comments that name the dad'sgirlfriend, and one also shares a facebook conversation that was had with the dad's girlfriend. To summarize what has been said: search called off because they think they know who was involved, mom is in custody, mom had been partying all night with child present, they think the boyfriend of mom had some involvement.

That truly sucks.

I think we saw that coming, Tealrose. This case had so many different versions of him going missing. None of them made sense. And I don't think Mom called for help. :mad:

I will never understand why parents who don't want to "deal with their kids" won't just relinquish them to child services. While it's not ideal, it's better than an angry parent killing them. Sheesh.

I'm so tired of women having babies that are not fit to be mothers. I'm tired of women putting boyfriends and drugs first. Really sickens me.

Facebook family and friends now posting RIP... :tantrum:

Again, look at the comments on 21Alive fb page. If those arrests are true, look at the FB pages. Sad.

very sad.... interesting status on one of the pages on Jan 14th.... makes me wonder when Owen went missing- like when was the last time anyone saw him?!?

Body Found, Believed To Be Missing Toddler

http://wane.com/2015/01/18/search-for-missing-toddler-in-bluffton/

Just before 8:00 p.m. Sunday, officers with the Bluffton Police Department and Indiana State Police recovered the body in the woods. The identity will be released following an autopsy by the Wells County Coroner.

Three people have been arrested in connection to the death. They face the following charges:

Zachary S. Barnes, 30, Bluffton:
Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death, a Level 1 felony
Abuse of a Corpse, a Level 6 felony

Breanna J. Arnold, 21, Bluffton:
Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death, a Level 1 felony

Unidentified 16-year-old male, Marion:
Abuse of a Corpse, a Level 6 felony

oh gosh... that makes me soo sick to my stomach.

God love him. Rest in Paradise sweet Owen!

http://wane.com/2015/01/18/search-for-missing-toddler-in-bluffton

Bluffton police said they’ve recovered a body in a rural Wells County woods believed to be a missing three-year-old boy.
Police said at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, officers went to a residence in the 500 block of Normandy Drive to do a welfare check. Owen Collins, 3, couldn’t be found inside. Police, firefighters and citizens began to search the area.
Just before 8:00 p.m. Sunday, officers with the Bluffton Police Department and Indiana State Police recovered the body in the woods. The identity will be released following an autopsy by the Wells County Coroner.
Three people have been arrested in connection to the death. They face the following charges:
Zachary S. Barnes, 30, Bluffton:

• Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death, a Level 1 felony
  • Abuse of a Corpse, a Level 6 felony
Breanna J. Arnold, 21, Bluffton:

• Neglect of a Dependent Resulting in Death, a Level 1 felony
Unidentified 16-year-old male, Marion:

• Abuse of a Corpse, a Level 6 felony

Zachary Barnes had posted on his fb that he was going away to State Prison for a few years for a parole violation, but not sure what he was originally in trouble for. That Jan 14th posting haunts me.

From reading Zach's FB, it seems obvious to me that he does meth. He goes on and on in long philosophic nonsense, thinking he is making sense, which he is not. What a loser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric
Back