Found Deceased IN - Paul Etter wanted for Kidnapping, Tippecanoe County, 22 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did she phone someone? I know he broke her Apple watch so she couldn't call but not sure when he did that.

Didn't mean to sound rude with my previous question. Suspicions are ok. It's natural to question an account.
One of the earlier articles said when she drove away from PE with the flat tire she called a friend and they agreed to meet at the friends house. I'm trying to locate the MSM article but I'm afraid it might be one to the Journal articles which I'm now locked out of as I've exceed free reading from that publication and I will have to pay for a subscription or clear my cookies to read again.

He broke her Apple watch when she was being held captive not before when she was driving away from his house with the flat tire to meet her friend.

One of the earlier articles said when she drove away from PE with the flat tire she called a friend and they agreed to meet at the friends house. I'm trying to locate the MSM article but I'm afraid it might be one to the Journal articles which I'm now locked out of as I've exceed free reading from that publication and I will have to pay for a subscription or clear my cookies to read again.

He broke her Apple watch when she was being held captive not before when she was driving away from his house with the flat tire to meet her friend.
The affidavit that accompanied those charges states the woman told police she pulled into a driveway either at or near Etter's home when her car's tire went flat about 4:30 a.m. A man — later identified as Etter — asked if she needed help. She thought he was suspicious, so declined his offer and headed on down the road to a nearby friend's house, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Meanwhile, she called her friend, who told her he would meet her at his house. When the woman pulled into her friend's drive, a car pulled in behind her, according to the affidavit. She got out of her car, expecting to see her friend. Instead, she saw Etter, according to the affidavit.

Rape, kidnapping charges filed against suspect

BBM.

The affidavit that accompanied those charges states the woman told police she pulled into a driveway either at or near Etter's home when her car's tire went flat about 4:30 a.m. A man — later identified as Etter — asked if she needed help. She thought he was suspicious, so declined his offer and headed on down the road to a nearby friend's house, according to the probable cause affidavit.

Meanwhile, she called her friend, who told her he would meet her at his house. When the woman pulled into her friend's drive, a car pulled in behind her, according to the affidavit. She got out of her car, expecting to see her friend. Instead, she saw Etter, according to the affidavit.

BBM.
Thank you @Legally Bland!!!

I didn't want to speak of this until I had enough MSM and or LE statements to back it up.

If she was dropped off back at her car by PE at about 9:30am and LE was not notified until 5pm of the crime after the victim spotted him at his parents address this is really telling.

So after dropping her back off at the car at about 9:30 he feels completely fine going to his parents property. This just tells me how brazen he is. LE didn't come looking for him until 7 or 8 hours later. He must of felt he got away with it. I mean the girl obviously knew the area she was in when she got the flat tire and would be able to tell LE the area. What made him so comfortable that he thought she would not go to LE with this?? His MO must be that he does the crime and then threatens the victim further like I know where you live......
"After Etter release the woman, she and her friend drove around the area, looking for the location of the assault. She saw Etter at 443 S. 775 East, and called police about 5 p.m., according to the affidavit and police bulletins."

Attachments

• E9ADE866-DAF7-4D63-A71C-0168D413A70D.jpeg
    E9ADE866-DAF7-4D63-A71C-0168D413A70D.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 36

Oh don't bother to do that. I just wondered if it was opinion or you had read it.

Sexual assault suspect remains on the run near Lafayette
I never saw this before. This article says she escaped once from him after the abduction and he captured her again!
And he didn't let her go till 5 p.m. this report says. The friend would certainly be worried by then.

"The woman managed to escape once during the afternoon, but he caught her and confined her again, Goldsmith said.

About 5 p.m., Etter drove the woman to a residence and let her out, and she called police, Goldsmith said.

This started a massive manhunt Saturday that involved helicopters, drones, police dogs and officers from nearly half a dozen agencies."

RE: SUV The one at CH
I didn't want to speak of this until I had enough MSM and or LE statements to back it up.

If she was dropped off back at her car by PE at about 9:30am and LE was not notified until 5pm of the crime after the victim spotted him at his parents address this is really telling.

So after dropping her back off at the car at about 9:30 he feels completely fine going to his parents property. This just tells me how brazen he is. LE didn't come looking for him until 7 or 8 hours later. He must of felt he got away with it. I mean the girl obviously knew the area she was in when she got the flat tire and would be able to tell LE the area. What made him so comfortable that he thought she would not go to LE with this?? His MO must be that he does the crime and then threatens the victim further like I know where you live......
"After Etter release the woman, she and her friend drove around the area, looking for the location of the assault. She saw Etter at 443 S. 775 East, and called police about 5 p.m., according to the affidavit and police bulletins."

Sooo... around 4:30 am she limps down with flat to friends house. Said friend on way to meet her there. Finds her car with flat in their drive, but she is missing and NO Hinky meter went off??? She and said friend ride around and police get called about supper time?

Off Topic - All Heck is breaking loose in Hong Kong. An army of Police and protestors are "getting it on" in and around a Government Building.
(Yes I heard it on the radio they're trying to break in to the governor's residence I think but don't quote me. Is there a thread anyone know? Oh and China have warned the UK not to get involved.)

Not sure what reports are accurate - another one states he recaptured her and didn't let her go until 5 p.m. pinch of salt required on these reports. Anyone got access to the affidavit/police report itself?

Anyone find a description of Etter’s eye color anywhere? I took a close up of his mugshot and I’m definitely seeing green.
The evil eye definitely. That spooked me a bit. If we can find the actual mugshot rather than from MSM it should have it. I have googled but no luck so far.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back