IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I first thought the fake PRH looked younger than he said he was but he could have been older.
What do you guys think of this man?

Maybe he's too old? Ithink there's a resemblance.
Immediately who I thought of.

Hope our 'good detective' is doing well these days. I wonder if @CyresAres1 might consider contacting Florida LE again to enquire about the background of his latest prospect. I really think after all of the excitement we had about zeroing in on Alaska guy and being almost certain it was him, that the Florida man seems even more to fit as PRH! I sure hope you get some answers soon from LE there! :)

Hope our 'good detective' is doing well these days. I wonder if @CyresAres1 might consider contacting Florida LE again to enquire about the background of his latest prospect. I really think after all of the excitement we had about zeroing in on Alaska guy and being almost certain it was him, that the Florida man seems even more to fit as PRH! I sure hope you get some answers soon from LE there! :)
I decided to tear my left Achillies and have been down and out. I did get a response back from Miami-Dade. I was waiting on editing ability for pdf but I may have to provide it the old fashioned way.

I decided to tear my left Achillies and have been down and out. I did get a response back from Miami-Dade. I was waiting on editing ability for pdf but I may have to provide it the old fashioned way.
Oh no! As I recall, you just got over another leg injury awhile back. As for the Florida matter, glad you heard back from them! Waiting with interest :)

Ouch! That must have hurt.
Can you tell us what the response was? PDF or old school, either way is fine with us.

I will try to post them tomorrow. Crutches to get me to and from my house and into vehicle. I have two scooters, one for in the house and one in the truck which I use for the office and when I hit the town!

I will try to post them tomorrow. Crutches to get me to and from my house and into vehicle. I have two scooters, one for in the house and one in the truck which I use for the office and when I hit the town!

I don’t think it’s him, I don’t see the resemblance JMOO
Are you referring to the match the detective came up with? He matched him up through a computer ap I believe that LE uses against the photos he had of the 'Paul Harrod' photos that the former wife had. I would say huge resemblance IMO. (keeping in mind that fake PH would've aged alot in intervening years of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb