Found Safe IN - Phoebe Sickles, 23, Indianapolis, 16 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hoping she has her B-D medication with her, if she is on medication for it. People I have know with BPD have done some very strange things -- it was always due to their not taking their meds.
Let her be found soon -- danger could be right around the corner for this sweet-looking and pretty young woman.

Thanks for starting the thread, @Swick.
Following...

This is my first time starting a thread, thanks for help. Lots of info for IMPD to work on, I hope they're staying on top of it.

A couple FB:

Phoebe Sickles

Phoebe Grogan

Notice the same cemetery pictures in both, thinking it must have some significance. And not saying that it means anything important, but I noticed first FB status is "separated", second is "widowed".

That is...highly strange. With multiple profiles, usually one is older and "discontinued," but here I see recent updates on both. Grogan is her maiden name. It is completely possible that she was married before and her husband died young in an accident or something and she remarried. That seems less likely though if she's updating both profiles regularly. Very, very speculative/my opinion only.

There is very little MSM, at least in Google News. This WHTR link has exactly the same info/wording as the Fox59 one linked above and is attributed to "staff," meaning that it's most likely a republished press release from LE.

The facebook photos appear to be more recent than the "missing poster". Hair is shorter, and according to her mother is darker. She has multiple piercings as well as a large tattoo on her abdomen. I hope someone local takes note of her current appearance and is looking out for her. Prayers for her Mom and her children.

Hoping she has her B-D medication with her, if she is on medication for it. People I have know with BPD have done some very strange things -- it was always due to their not taking their meds.
Let her be found soon -- danger could be right around the corner for this sweet-looking and pretty young woman.

Thanks for starting the thread, @Swick.
Following...
She does not have your medication, that I know of she is not medicated for bipolar disorder.

A couple FB:

Phoebe Sickles

Phoebe Grogan

Notice the same cemetery pictures in both, thinking it must have some significance. And not saying that it means anything important, but I noticed first FB status is "separated", second is "widowed".
She's not widowed, but is going through a bad divorce. Phoebe has kind of a dark sense of humor, I'm guessing that was it.

That is...highly strange. With multiple profiles, usually one is older and "discontinued," but here I see recent updates on both. Grogan is her maiden name. It is completely possible that she was married before and her husband died young in an accident or something and she remarried. That seems less likely though if she's updating both profiles regularly. Very, very speculative/my opinion only.

There is very little MSM, at least in Google News. This WHTR link has exactly the same info/wording as the Fox59 one linked above and is attributed to "staff," meaning that it's most likely a republished press release from LE.
No, but she is going through a divorce. Not sure which account she is is, but I think she switches back to a different profile each time her husband and her breaks up.

The facebook photos appear to be more recent than the "missing poster". Hair is shorter, and according to her mother is darker. She has multiple piercings as well as a large tattoo on her abdomen. I hope someone local takes note of her current appearance and is looking out for her. Prayers for her Mom and her children.
I'm not sure which photo is more recent, but that's what she looks like.

Still missing a month on. I still can't shake the uneasy feeling I have about this one and am especially feeling really sad for her kids and family. It must be horrible for them to face every day not knowing what happened to their Mommy.

A couple FB:

Phoebe Sickles

Phoebe Grogan

Phoebe just reused the same pictures. She and her husband have split up and gotten back together several times over the years. Grogan is her maiden name, Sickles is her married name. She stopped using the Phoebe Sickles Facebook account when they split up a couple of months ago and she started fresh with the Phoebe Grogan Facebook account because it was the easiest way to get rid of everyone se no longer wanted on her friends list. They tried to get back together, so she went back to the Sickles account. There is nothing sinister or creepy, Phoebe is into stuff like that is all.

We have used several different pictures of Phoebe because she changes her look often and easily. She had dark brown hair with blue and pink streaks the last time we saw her in mid-June. She could have bleached it, shaved it off, done a million different things to it by now. She is also very good with makeup and can look like drastically different people from day to day. She has facial piercings, one in the nasal septum, one under the left side of her lip, and one below her right eye. She has red cross (not Red Cross) tattoos on both hips, a skeleton smoking on her abdomen and left side, flowers with ribbon and the date 5-2-12 on her back, "I love you" on her left ankle, "Saige" on her left wrist, and probably more that I just can't remember. She also has a father, stepmother, stepfather, and several siblings scared and worried. Please pray for our whole family. Thanks so much.

She does not have your medication, that I know of she is not medicated for bipolar disorder.
She used to take meds for it but hasn't for...I have no idea how long. She was NOT on meds at the time she disappeared. She has also never had any sort of episode because of it, though that doesn't mean she CAN'T.

In this interview her mom said her daughter's ex the father of her children called and asked if mom had seen her? He had the kids.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. That it doesn't make sense somehow? He isn't technically her ex yet, they are still married. I'm not even sure any type of divorce paperwork had been started yet. But yes, he called Phoebe's mother to ask if she had seen Phoebe. He also asked Phoebe's father if he had seen her since June 14--he got the kids from Phoebe on that date and hasn't seen her since then. The last time anyone in her family spoke to her was the night of June 16. On the 16th, she was hanging out with a few "friends" at THEIR apartment. The story about what happened that night has changed several times and none of these "friends" will speak to the family. At least one has told a lie that is so easily proven to be a lie that I don't know how this person thought they would get away with it.

MOD NOTE

Websleuths welcomes any new members who are here to discuss the casing of missing person Phoebe Sickles.

Websleuths is a fact-based website, and has intentionally set strict RULES/TOS to protect victims and their family and friends. Unsubstantiated info is considered RUMOR and not allowed.
  • If you are close to the case, and want to share inside info here, you must become a VERIFIED INSIDER. Otherwise your posts may be removed as rumors which is a violation of the TOS.
  • All other info posted as facts must include a link to that info in mainstream media (MSM) or from Law Enforcement (LE) sources. Posts that do not include links to info posted as facts may be removed.
  • Websleuths is a VICTIM/FAMILY friendly discussion board. Negative comments or speculation about the victim or family and friends of the victim is a serious violation of TOS.
  • Members may speculate based on the known facts, but must provide a disclaimer that indicates it is opinion or speculation. Wild theories are not allowed.
  • If you have a question about the TOS, please PM a moderator or send a Report. Please DO NOT question or complain about posts that are removed on the thread. That too is a violation of TOS.
THANK YOU for posting respectfully and responsibly according to the TOS we all agreed to when we joined Websleuths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth
Back