In Retrospect-Kronk Believes He Saw Skull In August

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit ,I am becoming quite confused by posts stating there is no evidence KC did anything to Caylee,but Roy Kronk sure looks suspicious.
KC was the last person to be seen with Caylee alive.Roy Kronk has never been linked to Caylee while she was alive.How does that make him suspicious when KC is not? I'm not following.

It goes along with Kronk twice seeing something that no other living human being could see and his unbelievable storyline.
Not unbelievable to me,however KC was proven to be lying and even admitted it.
In her interview with LE at Universal she was asked how her lying would help find Caylee and she said it would not.

There's no evidence that places Casey where Caylee's body was found. However, as I recall, Kronk places himself there in August, which was months before Caylee's body was discovered.

But the point is it does not matter how often he was there, or even what he was looking for. Only what he found. You cant accuse him of lying about finding a body because there was in fact a body there. Why he was there, when he was there previously etc while fascinating and of questionable truth really has no actual value. Even impeaching Kronks testimony while sensationalist is ultimately pointless. The body was there. There is where the body was. The vegation and insect growth clearly puts it there for an extended period of time.

But the point is it does not matter how often he was there, or even what he was looking for. Only what he found. You cant accuse him of lying about finding a body because there was in fact a body there. Why he was there, when he was there previously etc while fascinating and of questionable truth really has no actual value. Even impeaching Kronks testimony while sensationalist is ultimately pointless. The body was there. There is where the body was. The vegation and insect growth clearly puts it there for an extended period of time.

Sure I can. I don't believe that Kronk has told the truth. I believe his story to be dribble. I think too that on the witness stand, he will go down like a PT boat hit with two torpedoes.

Sure I can. I don't believe that Kronk has told the truth. I believe his story to be dribble. I think too that on the witness stand, he will go down like a PT boat hit with two torpedoes.

So? Do u think Kronk killed Caylee? I dont understand what this has to do with CA killin her kid. She thru the baby away---Kronk found her. Well, what was left of her anyway.

Ah,but you've been teaching us that speculation is not evidence.Where's the evidence ?

So how did Roy Kronk get the smell of decomp in Casey's car? Did he also borrow the Anthony's duct tape at some time? Just asking:) He must be a damn magician if he did those things.

So? Do u think Kronk killed Caylee? I dont understand what this has to do with CA killin her kid. She thru the baby away---Kronk found her. Well, what was left of her anyway.

I've never held that anybody killed Caylee. I've consistently held Kronk's story to not be believable.

Ok I get it - he is being put on that boat, the one driven by KC, the boat that none of the following ever planned to get on but were forced to get on...some more than once
ZG
JG
YM
LP
JG
LP
RK
RG
RM
JG

I've never held that anybody killed Caylee. I've consistently held Kronk's story to not be believable.

Do you think Caylee walked into the woods and duct taped herself to death?

There's no evidence that places Casey where Caylee's body was found. However, as I recall, Kronk places himself there in August, which was months before Caylee's body was discovered.

Bolded and colored by me.

Not yet anyway there may be things that we haven't seen.
Are you insinuating that RK is the SOD?
I don't believe we have ever heard that RK hung out there any time in his life as KC did. If LE hadn't been derelict in their duties when he called in August she may have been found sooner. If there was a lot of water there they could have put waist high waders on to retrieve Caylee.

ALWAY JUST MY OPINION.

Yes, by that reasoning, if I walk my dogs along the same road every day and one day I discover a body, that implicates me more than the murderer, as I can be "placed there"- I don't get the logic.

I have to admit ,I am becoming quite confused by posts stating there is no evidence KC did anything to Caylee,but Roy Kronk sure looks suspicious.
KC was the last person to be seen with Caylee alive.Roy Kronk has never been linked to Caylee while she was alive.How does that make him suspicious when KC is not? I'm not following.

Thank you MissJames.

So how did Roy Kronk get the smell of decomp in Casey's car? Did he also borrow the Anthony's duct tape at some time? Just asking:) He must be a damn magician if he did those things.

I've GOT it! He's got a side job as a female impersonator.

If you check out his service trunk, he has costumes, wigs, make-up.

Wait til KC finds out who Zanny REALLY is!;-)

Ok I get it - he is being put on that boat, the one driven by KC, the boat that none of the following ever planned to get on but were forced to get on...some more than once
ZG
JG
YM
LP
JG
LP
RK
RG
RM
JG

Ah, yes! The SS SONDI! The passenger list is getting LONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove