GUILTY IN - Salem, Washington Co, BlkMale 5-8, PMI approx 1 week, wooded area near roadway, Apr'22 - Cairo Ammar Jordan *1 guilty* *Mother arrested 2024*

May God bless Cairo's soul. My condolences go out to all who love him. :(

Julie Dolan
Morning anchor at WLKY starting in 2017
BREAKING NEWS: The boy found in the suitcase in Southern Indiana has been identified by his father as Cairo Jordan. His father says he's been searching for his son for 3 years.
The boy’s mother, Dejuan Anderson, is now wanted for murder.
Watch a LIVE news conference now on WLKY News

311571472_542472251026077_907043479086377151_n.jpg
I have a 5 year old grandson and seeing this sweet face absolutely breaks my heart! I cannot fathom such evil that could do this. Fly with the angels now, little Cairo. You can’t be hurt anymore.

Not sure if Dawn is DeJuane's blood sister, half or step, or just a real close friend that she calls her "sister".

His mother 37-year-old DeJaune Ludie Anderson, of Atlanta, and a woman she called her sister, 40-year-old Dawn Elaine Coleman of Louisiana, are accused in Cairo's death. Anderson remains at large and Coleman is behind bars.

I don't want to judge because I'm not aware of the full situation, but it seems like multiple people were aware that the mother was demonstrating symptoms of extreme mental illness, but no one alerted LE or checked up on her. Also seems like no one was too pressed when Cairo was not seen since April. Did she usually keep Cairo isolated and this is just what people came to expect?

“I don't want to judge because I'm not aware of the full situation, but it seems like multiple people were aware that the mother was demonstrating symptoms of extreme mental illness, but no one alerted LE or checked up on her.”
I’m sure people were aware of her mental illness but we don’t necessarily know that nothing was done to try to help. It’s unfortunate, but even if they reached out or checked in on her, there is very little friends,
family or LE can do to get her long term help for something like this unless she is agreeable to getting the help or racks up multiple 5150 holds.

I don't want to judge because I'm not aware of the full situation, but it seems like multiple people were aware that the mother was demonstrating symptoms of extreme mental illness, but no one alerted LE or checked up on her. Also seems like no one was too pressed when Cairo was not seen since April. Did she usually keep Cairo isolated and this is just what people came to expect?

“She didn’t show no signs of being a bad mother that I see,” said Vincent Jordan, Cairo’s paternal grandfather. “For this to happen, it kind of blows your mind. She seemed like she was a good mother.”

Family also said there were no major red flags about Anderson that would have given them any indication, despite silence, that Cairo’s welfare was at risk.

What I'd like to know is where is Cairo's brother that his G-grandma brought up. I also wonder how old he is. If he's closer to Cairo's age (so young), or if he's an adult as he could be as old as 22, so wouldn't still be his mother's responsibility, or a worry for family, friends and LE that something has happened to him too. I think it's from another man (not Cairo's dad) as she referred to him as "She had another son as well. I don't know where he is" (~6:00 in). It doesn't sound to me like it's her son's child.

"Ciaro is the sweetest name I believe I've ever heard.... he was a handsome little fella, wasn't he?"

Oh, sweet Ciaro.

JMO
It's heartbreaking that he saw his eyes. That's got to stay with him forever, especially having grandchildren Cairo's age. :( I don't have the nerve to look inside a garbage bag found inside a suitcase like that. I'd be afraid of seeing exactly what that man saw. :( At least he got his know his name as it sounds like that gave him a bit of a lift. :)

reeks of PPP grab to me
Maybe, but that's not why it was originally started since she started it back in 2018. And the first comment in parentheses isn't mine, it was on the website. I know y'all can do simple math! LOL

Incorporation Date22 February 2018 (over 4 years ago)

But it was reinstated (
whatever that means) shortly after Covid:

28 May 2020
REINSTATEMENT
Domestic Profit Corporation

I do not know when PPP started so I have no opinion on whether it was a PPP grab or not. But, I wouldn't put it past her. MOO.

Maybe, but that's not why it was originally started since she started it back in 2018. And the first comment in parentheses isn't mine, it was on the website. I know y'all can do simple math! LOL

Incorporation Date22 February 2018 (over 4 years ago)

But it was reinstated (
whatever that means) shortly after Covid:

28 May 2020
REINSTATEMENT
Domestic Profit Corporation

I do not know when PPP started so I have no opinion on whether it was a PPP grab or not. But, I wouldn't put it past her. MOO.

CARES act was signed March 2020 so seems she may have had some type of LLC for some reason then opened it back up after PPP was part of CARES act.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btrueclover
Back