GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, my live stream dropped out.

A couple of interesting thing so far;

Where she was found is private land with private access.

Doesn't know who owns the land.

Found very very close to the river.

"Cleared" is a strong word and couldn't say that Father & Grandma had been cleared yet

There are more POIs that they would like to speak to (didn't say if that's dad and grandma or other people)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

The entire interview kept cutting out for me.

Thanked the community for the prayers and support.

Lots of work to do still. Asks for patience.

Asks anyone with any information to come forward.

I have missed the last 15 pages or so of this thread. Just saw the news trending on FB. Rest in Peace, little one.

Side note - I saw Kyle Parker's FB page earlier today but didn't look that closely at it. Now I wish I had because I think it's gone. Did anyone else see it???

ETA - Nevermind. Looks like it's still there.

Wow...a comment on the fb page about the uncle and grandmother literally made my stomach turn into knots immediately. I pray they are looking into all of this. Wow
Good golly, and stuff about dad's past too. Yikes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Good golly, and stuff about dad's past too. Yikes

There is WAY to much of this that still isn't adding up to me. Right now we are suppose to believe that Kyle for some odd reasons decided he wanted to kidnap Shaylyn and murder her. Granted we don't have many facts at all, but he got drunk and said ok well today's the day I am gonna kill her, or today is the day I am gonna get back at Justin for whatever reason and I am gonna kill his daughter. I am so glad the LE in that town seem to be in top of it all.

There is WAY to much of this that still isn't adding up to me. Right now we are suppose to believe that Kyle for some odd reasons decided he wanted to kidnap Shaylyn and murder her. Granted we don't have many facts at all, but he got drunk and said ok well today's the day I am gonna kill her, or today is the day I am gonna get back at Justin for whatever reason and I am gonna kill his daughter. I am so glad the LE in that town seem to be in top of it all.

Kyle may not have killed Shaylyn, perhaps he was 'used' <modsnip> to dispose of her body.

I'm heartsick....rest in peace sweet Shaylyn. May justice be served to all that deserve it.

Has Justin been named a poi or suspect by LE?At the moment he is a victim.

Right, she already came across somewhat frantic. I have a feeling that this is going to come back and we are going to find out there were quite a large number of people who knew "something" was up. No matter how small they knew something.
I'm starting to think the same.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

The mother was going to school and had two other children to care for. She and the father worked out this arrangement.
Yeah I seen that. She probably tried to see the best in him since he is the dad thinking he could never harm his own......But If it turns out that he is also guilty though..... :(

I feel terrible for the mother. And Shaylyn's other siblings, just heartbreaking.

I don't know about anyone else, but I usually don't pose for chummy photos posted on Facebook with anyone I don't know much about or even their last name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, they seem to now all be in CYA mode....Kyle who? Disgusting.

JMO

Dear guests viewing this thread - please know that you are welcome to join the conversation. You are obviously interested in the case, as are those of us who post at WebSleuths (WS), and this case is not over - the whole truth has not yet been told.

I see more guests are now viewing the thread than members. Newbies are always welcomed here.

Kyle may not have killed Shaylyn, perhaps he was 'used' by Justin to dispose of her body.

Could be. I have several possible scenarios going through my mind right now, all of them tragic, of course.

Fly to the angels, little Shaylyn. All of your days will be happy and beautiful there.
Tears are falling...

I'm a member and have been for a while now. I just don't post much, but I read a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://mobile.twitter.com/FOX59/status/713204844987809792
Here is his mugshot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
f405144a3a37995e42fb167fb87d7597.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online