GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said that a fund me was started in February for the baby. Is this true? They said someone changed the cause once the child went missing. Very strange.
I read that too, but I haven't been able to find anything about it.

That's what I think happened. Have they said what he is being charged with?

The charges haven't been disclosed. I think it depends on what happened and what the autopsy reveals. I'm just hoping this child did not suffer😢

I really wish there was more news about this kinda stuff iam in canada and all i ever had really was nancy and jane now jane is gone and nancy wants to cover the same **** night after night that no one cares about anymore ...right now theres a 2 year old boy in winnipeg this is the 3rd night out in the cold and no one knows about it we need more news coverages like we use to have everything has changed even 48 hours 20 20 all that stuff whats happening jesus ...

That's what I think happened. Have they said what he is being charged with?

Idk. I just seen this case 2 minutes ago and thought the case was older since it had a lot of comments. Until I seen it was just started yesterday. So I checked the Facebook and seen her body was found. Then I came back here to see an arrest was made. Just wow.

Hopefully the sheriff finds out what he needs to. But unless they live in a 10,000sqft mansion; I really don't see how the baby wasn't checked on during a party several times and how a guest can leave with your child. Idk. Very strange.

May she rest in peace and prayers for moms as well.

I think the grandmother is lying because she said 830pm now it's 11, midnight, 1,2 am.

I really wish there was more news about this kinda stuff iam in canada and all i ever had really was nancy and jane now jane is gone and nancy wants to cover the same **** night after night that no one cares about anymore ...right now theres a 2 year old boy in winnipeg this is the 3rd night out in the cold and no one knows about it we need more news coverages like we use to have everything has changed even 48 hours 20 20 all that stuff whats happening jesus ...
I 100% agree with you.

Something is fishy with this missing toddler. Now I'm wondering if she is alive. Please God protect this baby from harm. Amen

Wow just wow! Kendall Downing
Kendall Downing – Verified account ‏@kendall_downing

Brother of Shaylyn's father tells me Kyle Parker was familiar with the little girl..."had even rocked her to sleep" before
7:35 PM - 24 Mar 2016
https://mobile.twitter.com/kendall_downing?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am wavering between jumping out of my own skin with rage and bawling my eyes out at this case right now!! What happened here?! A quote from a movie that goes something like "if there is a god, he left this place long ago" is running through my head right now, over and over. How could she have been there with these people for any length of time? Mom said it was easier while she was in school but that she kicked dad out for being rough with Shaylyn. Wasn't easier for Shaylyn then!! I want there to be baby boxes like in that movie, The Drop Box, but people like this wouldn't use them! :maddening:

Kyle may not have killed Shaylyn, perhaps he was 'used' <modsnip> to dispose of her body.

I can see that being a possibility. I think those present that night know who did what. Don't get me started on that nasty interview.
Im so sorry this happened to you Shaylyn. So many people let you down.

Oh wow! Good find! Up at 5am and didn't notice his baby girl was gone..............SMH

Maybe he was just laying in bed scrolling thru fb. He didn't hear baby girl so he just laid there and maybe dozed back off to sleep.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since her body was found that quickly and Kyle was arrested that quickly; Tells us that Kyle was involved with the disposal and told LE right away. But does this mean that Kyle killed the baby?

NOW someone stated that Kyle rocked the baby to sleep before. So why in the heck would you allow some grown a## man to rock your daughter to sleep?

Just asking. Is Kyle a brother from another mother that was trusted with rocking your baby girl to sleep? Did Kyle have or want kids?

Why was Kyle previously snuggling with your daughter. Wtf.

[video=twitter;713193897242075136]https://twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/713193897242075136[/video]

I sure as heck hope this wasn't a planned murder for money. The last hope I'm holding onto was that the death was accidental and covered up. I know that's a thin hope, but I didn't see a money motive coming, and I hope there wasn't one.

JMO

I think a guy named Chris Williamson started that fund me to originally travel to see her. But I could be wrong. But I don't even know who Chris Williamson is and how he relates to the child nor the fundme.

I don't know. It could have been innocent. So I will not bash the person. Hopefully CW is up and up and took the page down once this tragedy happened that he had nothing to do with. I don't know.

[video=twitter;713193897242075136]https://twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/713193897242075136[/video]
Shaylyn's uncle on Kyle Parker: "I hope he burns in hell"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Something is fishy with this missing toddler. Now I'm wondering if she is alive. Please God protect this baby from harm. Amen

Sadly, she's not alive...her body was found.

Yeah, he looks outraged.

What is it with this family and their ability to look unconcerned?

Heres the link for the February fund me comment for the baby that just went missing 2 days ago. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...2:0:1459493999:-7615676818846166004&__tn__=*s

I think sometimes people set up go fund me accounts and then change the cause when a child goes missing. I think a lot of times it's a scam.

Oh wow! Good find! Up at 5am and didn't notice his baby girl was gone..............SMH

I think he posted at 5am on the 22nd. The day before she went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member