GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it looks like she must be either a current or ex partner of Justin's. I thought I saw someone mention that previously.

I first saw her mentioned as having been at the home until 2am, but I can't remember which MSM article I read that in.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Maybe this situation explains the 3am argument...

It just blows the mind that Tammy, fraternal gm, threatened to take Shaylyn away form her mother, Jessica.

Yes, it looks like she must be either a current or ex partner of Justin's. I thought I saw someone mention that previously.

I first saw her mentioned as having been at the home until 2am, but I can't remember which MSM article I read that in.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Interesting that on her facebook page she list Justin's mom as "family"

Reminder:

Sleuthing and posting about / from social media of individuals not officially named as POIs or suspects is against TOS.

Just caught up again after stepping away - being too angry to post without getting myself in trouble.

That being said, I think there's a good possibility Kyle Parker is *only* involved as far as putting that baby girl where she was found. I believe something happened in that house & she had to be removed (and that explains the inconsistencies in the stories AND the lack of urgency seen in some MSM reports). It doesn't take more than a few clicks to see who's connected to who, who KNOWS who, etc. I think we need to brace ourselves for the ME's report after the autopsy is done tomorrow. And yes, I'm almost positive there will be more arrests.

moo.

Poor baby Shaylyn. Failed by those who are supposed to protect her.

P.s. Seeing that pic of shirtless uncle is going to give me nightmares.

Holy crap! I was out tonight at a concert - just got home to find that Shaylyn was found deceased and a suspect has already been arrested. The mysterious Kyle, huh?

So... if I understand correctly, LE has stated that family members aren't officially cleared yet and that the investigation is ongoing. I skimmed through posts trying to catch up and it seems many of you feel there are others involved. LE may feel the same.

Damn. :( I think we all knew this wasn't going to end well but still, it never feels okay to know we were right.

Right now my big fear is that the autopsy is going to find sexual assault. Why else would a young man take off with a toddler? I'm almost irrationally angry at Shaylyn's dad, uncle and grandma for allowing such a person around her. It reminds me of Bella Grogan - Cannella. Why oh why can't parents and family just protect the little ones? Is it so frickin' hard? Why bother to have babies if you don't give enough of a crap to take care of them?

:stormingmad:

Boy, I hate to judge - but her mom already having an RIP on her Facebook? Seems way to soon. That would be the LAST thing I'd think about having just found out my daughter was dead. NOT saying she had something to do with it, or knew anything. I know people grieve different and the younger generation is different. It's just weird.

It's ALWAYS a concern when parents "check" on their toddlers in the middle of the night, IMHO. That raises huge red flags. In my opinion.

reminds me when misty "checking" on haleigh when she found her missing:(

It's all just... bizarre:

"Let me be really frank here. Please don’t feel like because we’ve found a body and we’ve made an arrest that this case is anywhere near over. This case is just getting started with more interviews, with more investigative tactics with everything that we have at our disposal we will use to bring those who are responsible for this little girl’s death to justice," said ISP Sgt. Curt Durnil
State Police said that family members who were also in the home have not yet been cleared and the investigation could take weeks, if not months. Anyone with information is still urged to call police with tips.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/24/body-of-missing-1-year-old-spencer-girl-found-suspect-arrested/

When's the last time you heard something like this in msm? What does LE know that makes them think Kyle wasn't the only perp?

Don't know if it's been said -- did anyone notice Gma said she put Shaylyn to bed 10 - 10:30 and then checked on her around midnight. Dad says Gma put her to bed around midnight.​ Could be mis-reporting, or could it be they didn't get their stories exactly straight???

I just think to each their own and if they choose to let people know by facebook its their right . I learned when mum died recently that there is no rule book for greiving it effects us all so differently IMO

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Something tells me Parker was just a petty criminal who got caught up in something big - for drugs, money? I'm curious about the area she was found. Was the family familiar with that area?

Something tells me Parker was just a petty criminal who got caught up in something big - for drugs, money? I'm curious about the area she was found. Was the family familiar with that area?
I believe the local LE are going to investigate to the best of their ability.

im thinking (as of right now) poor little shaylyn died in home by dad and he asked friend to get rid of her

A publicly announced, unexplained, ongoing childs disappearance and death is so against nature that we all recoil from it. This is so terrible.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/suspect-arrested-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case

"Kyle Parker, 22, was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in connection with Shaylyn's disappearance. Police said they would wait for the Owen County Prosecutor's Office to decide on formal charges.

The preliminary charges Parker is facing are:

Two counts of obstruction of justice
One count of failure to report a dead body
One count of unlawful disposition of a dead body"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics