GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/suspect-arrested-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case

"Kyle Parker, 22, was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in connection with Shaylyn's disappearance. Police said they would wait for the Owen County Prosecutor's Office to decide on formal charges.

The preliminary charges Parker is facing are:

Two counts of obstruction of justice
One count of failure to report a dead body
One count of unlawful disposition of a dead body"
So no murder charges. Sounds to me like someone else is definately involved

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

So no murder charges. Sounds to me like someone else is definately involved

The article also says:

"[Kyle Parker's] whereabouts at the time she went missing, we don't know exactly where he was," Durnill said. "He's definitely a suspect, but there are going to be other persons of interest in this case. Again: Nowhere near over. He's been arrested. We don't know what his actual role was right now."

So, yes, there must be others involved. It sounds like everything is pretty preliminary. Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. I find some of the players pretty suspicious. Poor little baby girl.

The article also says:

"[Kyle Parker's] whereabouts at the time she went missing, we don't know exactly where he was," Durnill said. "He's definitely a suspect, but there are going to be other persons of interest in this case. Again: Nowhere near over. He's been arrested. We don't know what his actual role was right now."

So, yes, there must be others involved. It sounds like everything is pretty preliminary. Will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. I find some of the players pretty suspicious. Poor little baby girl.
Me too . Theres so much bizarre behaviour from the adults in shaylyns life .

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/suspect-arrested-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case

"Kyle Parker, 22, was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in connection with Shaylyn's disappearance. Police said they would wait for the Owen County Prosecutor's Office to decide on formal charges.

The preliminary charges Parker is facing are:

Two counts of obstruction of justice
One count of failure to report a dead body
One count of unlawful disposition of a dead body"

WOWWWWW----no murder charges? Just helping dispose of the poor baby it looks like. :cry:

I think Kyle immediately folded and told LE that he moved the body but was not the one responsible for her death. I think there are some very 'party goers' right now...

Elephant question in the house is: How did she die? Cause of death.

Poor baby. I am angry........

Elephant question in the house is: How did she die? Cause of death.

Poor baby. I am angry........
Me too . Im so sick of so called adults not realizing what a precious gift they have been given with their children . How many more babies are going to die . Its disgusting

When will these outcomes ever end .....

Rest in peace baby girl

There is WAY to much of this that still isn't adding up to me. Right now we are suppose to believe that Kyle for some odd reasons decided he wanted to kidnap Shaylyn and murder her. Granted we don't have many facts at all, but he got drunk and said ok well today's the day I am gonna kill her, or today is the day I am gonna get back at Justin for whatever reason and I am gonna kill his daughter. I am so glad the LE in that town seem to be in top of it all.

I think the so called party was actually a planning session for covering up the baby's death.

I can't seem to relocate it now but a previous post here had a link to a snapshot on SM that showed communication between players in this case and another case involving a missing 12 year old who is supposedly engaged now to a 19 yr old.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...talie-Rawls-Matlock-12-Keokuk-1-February-2016
https://www.facebook.com/natalie.matlock.104
https://www.facebook.com/princess.tripp.7

Just waking to read this news. I wish it was otherwise but we all suspected this case would not have a happy outcome. Too many things did not add up. This case is still being very actively investigated and we may see more arrests.

I have removed some off topic posts and some that indicated sleuthing of family members' Facebook pages. :nono: Websleuths can't stop you from reading those things. But do not discuss them here. Do not hint at them here. Just don't do it.

ETA clarification: You may sleuth public facebook pages of family present in the home the night she went missing and who LE have referred to as Persons of Interest.

Rest in Peace baby girl. Fly high now.

My guess is that Kyle is the ' least' guilty but the most 'coooperative' with LE. He 's likely the weakest link and hopefully feels very bad about what happened and the only one willing to talk. Sounds like partying trumped everything in that household , including the needs and cries of a baby. Wicked drugs and alcohol take another life. When they tally up the statistics on what drugs, including alcohol, kill what % of users, I doubt if they take in to account the other victims of the user.

Oh I think Human Evil trumps drugs and alcohol.

Death Penalty for all I say.
My own opinion.

Agreed but combine the two and you've got a disaster waiting to happen.
Yes Schmae, with the worst possible outcome. I wonder how many Police men/women see the possibility of future crises in their daily rounds?

And WHY would Justin (who did the following in the phone interview posted earlier) deny knowing his last name or any other info about him?

1. Inept attempt to "cover" for Kyle (maybe by proxy, others)

Or

2. Distancing himself from the person he knew to be the guilty party.

I hope it's not a friend helping a friend who then threw the friend who helped under the bus. Luckily, I believe Kyle will have already started telling who, if anyone, else is involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or,

3. The police asked them not to identify Kyle by name so they could get more information before friends and media started digging information.

ON another topic, sometimes people set up rooms in basements or attics without dormers because they don't have the cash to build.

I won't judge the family until they are charged with a crime in this disappearance. People come in all shapes and sizes. I think their intellectual functioning might be low. Given that, it is not a surprise to me to see some of the social and communication deficits that some here are mentioning. It is sad really.

Yes Schmae, with the worst possible outcome. I wonder how many Police men/women see the possibility of future crises in their daily rounds?

I know this doesn't apply here directly with this case, but since getting involved with CASA, I think it's a wonder there aren't even more of these stories. I am so over the reunification is best thought process. I really think the system needs a massive overhaul, bigger budget, and way stricter punishments for people failing their babies before it gets to the point where these sweet little ones are taken from the earth. I am just sick of all these cases, sick and angry. Something has to change.

Which part (of your post) is sad? I mean what do you mean by "it is sad really"?

is one of our awesome mappers following this case? I am playing catch up with the news. I am curious how far from the home the baby's body was found. Also haven't seen yet where Kyle resides or if he is employed. Curious as to his circle of awareness and where the body location fits within it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper