GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this was a neglectful death. Sadly, I think it was something more sinister. How heartbreaking!

I agree. As I said earlier, men + alcohol + innocent baby girl = trouble. Yes, I know many men that drink in the presence of little girls and they are fine men, as well as their friends, who would never think of harming a child. But, I can't help but think that something very very dark happened in that house that night/early morning. Please don't take this statement to mean that I think that all men that drink around children are monsters. The dad and uncle just make my skin crawl.

I am so saddened by this outcome. I tried and tried to sleep last night and couldn't. I am guessing right now the charges are pretty common until the ME report is back, is that correct? At that time if not before I suspect we will hear news of more arrest being made. Did we ever hear if Dad was ever released yesterday after his poly? I know in one interview mom said, he went to take his poly and she wasn't sure if he had made it back yet.

Bang. Nail on head. I got an Avery-Dassey vibe from them and I never can put that into words. <modsnip>. I tsk tsk myself for the words that come to mind, and try hard not to judge, but then again they let an innocent child be murdered or die and may have had the body hidden. At this point we don't know the extent of family involvement but at the very least they were negligent in caring for the welfare of this child.
Hi Midge, I wanted to clarify something after reading my own post, Poor never occurred to me as love is free and my own Grandma raised 9 children in a one bedroom rundown flat in New York city. Nothing but laughs and fond memories those children had. These people seem to be something different all together. If that's how they clean up for an interview...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Whats interesting to note is the house shaylyn went missing from is a lot closer to white river then kyles house

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Please pardon my french.

I know that times is hard. But grown men that still live with mom ; While partying in moms little home while your baby is asleep. Speaks volumes. Jmo.
And mom allowing it with her grand baby in the house speaks even bigger volumes! [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hi Midge, I wanted to clarify something after reading my own post, Poor never occurred to me as love is free and my own Grandma raised 9 children in a one bedroom rundown flat in New York city. Nothing but laughs and fond memories those children had. These people seem to be something different all together. If that's how they clean up for an interview...

It's a lack of something else, and I don't even know that it's definable. It's not money; it's not even intelligence or ability, really, because I've known people with intellectual disabilities and delays who were able to parent successfully. It's not even dirt -- you can keep a cluttered, messy house and still parent lovingly and reasonably safely (if perhaps more dirtily than most, lol). There's something else missing, and I'm not sure that whatever is missing is easy to address since it's virtually indefinable. (Or maybe it is just because it's hard for me to pinpoint).

Right, that's exactly what I was trying to say! In trying to think of how I perceive people like this...it's hard to put into the words. You'll see I said, it ISN'T poor or dirty, but something I can't put my finger on. Socially clueless, maybe? Inappropriate? Maybe that is the best word. Not that people have to be all gussied up or anything but geez, have SOME decorum when you are on TV in front of the public, starting with actually getting dressed! Add not clipping your nails on TV, put down the phone in an interview about such a serious dreadful event, stuff like that. I think we all know people like that and there are many negative labels that we have all seen to describe them. I'm trying to say that I feel they are just so odd without being mean.
Why even do so? I think it goes to the point of how shocked I am that they are just so freaking CASUAL about a missing baby! It truly boggles my mind.

And mom allowing it with her grand baby in the house speaks even bigger volumes! [emoji35]

Yes, in what world is that an okay environment to raise a baby?

They area she was found in is where Kyle used to live and has friends and family, he also knows the area well.

I'm willing to bet that neither Justin nor Adam are gainfully employed. Living with Mom who probably "provides" for them, too.

Yes, in what world is that an okay environment to raise a baby?
Exactly, <modsnip>. I have nothing good to say about that household. That poor little girl, she had no chance. Why do people like this have children?!

It's a lack of something else, and I don't even know that it's definable. It's not money; it's not even intelligence or ability, really, because I've known people with intellectual disabilities and delays who were able to parent successfully. It's not even dirt -- you can keep a cluttered, messy house and still parent lovingly and reasonably safely (if perhaps more dirtily than most, lol). There's something else missing, and I'm not sure that whatever is missing is easy to address since it's virtually indefinable. (Or maybe it is just because it's hard for me to pinpoint).

It's the love and common sense to be a PARENT! IMO of course.

I understand what you are saying because to most of us it is hard to define exactly what we are seeing, simply because words fail us in moments like these.

IKWUM. Hard to define. Maybe it's not lack, but abundance. An abundance of bad FOOD, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, laying around, ignorant tv, *advertiser censored*, video games, etc.

I wonder how much interaction Justin actually had with his "first child", as he called Shaylyn. In the phone interview with the reporter, Grandmother TM said that she was the one who took care of the little girl during the weeks when Shaylyn was in the home. I doubt that Justin was ever going to be a real parent to his offspring. Caring for a youngster didn't fit his lifestyle. I hope Justin doesn't have any more children because any offspring of his will likely face the same fate as Shaylyn. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member