GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I graduated in 1997 and I'm 37, but I was one of the older in my class so you're right he could be 36
I graduated in 98. I just turned 36 and went to high school in Indiana. I think you had to be five by August in order to start kindergarten back then as one of my classmates barely made the cutoff.

The page I've seen is still active as of right now - over 200 shares but very little donated. It is set up by a friend of the Morgan/Ammerman family, not a friend of Shaylyn's mommy.

Then I searched for Shaylyn's name on the site and there are no less than SIX campaigns there for her. Some have had donations, some have not. Some set up on behalf of the mother's family, other's on behalf of the father's family.

According to this site https://www.judici.com/courts/cases...J&ocl=IL017015J,2009CF84,IL017015JL2009CF84D1 his listed DOB is 04/08/84 which makes him 32 next month. If he graduated in 1997, he was 13.

I'm thinking...... no. :thinking:

Weird. I look at both profiles and he has two different high schools listed. One says he graduated in 1997 when you scroll to the bottom of his page. Could mean nothing? Could be a lie I guess? Are we sure both are his?

And it's so weird that a man born in 1984 (or 1980?) is being considered step-grandpa. She may be a lovely woman, but you don't normally see the kind of age difference between he and Tamera. Wonder what drew him to her...

According to a comment left on a news article that I just read, the sheriff will be doing a press conference on Monday.

Weird. I look at both profiles and he has two different high schools listed. One says he graduated in 1997 when you scroll to the bottom of his page. Could mean nothing? Could be a lie I guess? Are we sure both are his?

And it's so weird that a man born in 1984 (or 1980?) is being considered step-grandpa. She may be a lovely woman, but you don't normally see the kind of age difference between he and Tamera. Wonder what drew him to her...

WOOPS, one of us goofed - probably me. My info was for Shaylyn's father Justin, not for step-grandfather DM. In any event, stepson and step-dad appear to be 4 years apart. That's rather curious.

Just my opinion here, but I think that the grandmother knows more than what she is saying. I mean Justin Ammerman handed her that phone when the news station asked him if there's anything he would like to say or if there's anything the news channel could do to help. He just gives the phone to her. I wonder if she's the one that controls things going on in that household. The father is in his late 20's. I'm sure he can figure out what he wants to say about his own daughter. I wonder if the grandmother is the driving force in trying to keep everyone's stories together.

oh my word. Reporter asked justin what the family needs/what they can do to help, & all he can muster out is DONATIONS. I'm just going to hit reply before I get myself a TO

Well he got his wish - there are currently 5 accounts running. :facepalm:

100% positive both are his. And, it sure wouldn't be the first time someone lied on their FB :)

I just want to say, I am what I would describe as competent and educated. I don't have much of a hard time following along with cases. However, this specific case literally seems like someone has written a movie script that just keeps taking turn after turn, it's like who's the next person we will add to the "non-party". I am so sad for this sweet little girl and her mommy. I just can't imagine, what in the world is going to happen next.

If the baby was living at Grandma's house full time (as her Mommy has said), and the conditions of filth and squalor were as bad as the maintenance man has said, I wonder why Mommy let Shaylyn stay there? Maybe I've missed something along the way.

If the baby was living at Grandma's house full time (as her Mommy has said), and the conditions of filth and squalor were as bad as the maintenance man has said, I wonder why Mommy let Shaylyn stay there? Maybe I've missed something along the way.

I thought the same thing.

Legally she would have had to let her go to her father's home for visitation. CPS or the court would have to get involved before any changes could be made.

I thought the baby lived there when she was younger, not recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971