GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when the person is not a real close friend (if that's even the truth) but somebody leaving known to be drinking? I dunno. I just don't think these folks operate on all cells. I don't mean that comment to be rude but factual. IMO

I don't know about the actual living conditions with this family. We've heard a few snippets of interviews from the people living there and because of that, we believe the environment that has been represented was overall and regularly unsafe for Shaylyn. But in looking back, without compliance of a court order or an order from DHR, Shaylyn's mother chose to leave Shaylyn in the care of those same people, in that same environment, for an extended (at least two months) period of time. She apparently knew that to be a safe and nurturing environment for her infant daughter, or so it seems, or why would she have done so? She didn't have to allow that and it actually sounds like it was her suggestion in the first place. Or, did she realize what type of environment it was and place Shaylyn there anyway? Thoughts?

I also wondered where her two boys stay. I was sure I read that she had two boys so I'm wondering where are they? Do they live with mom?

Personally, I have no problem with labeling anyone who rapes a one year old as a pedophile!

And a lot of other things I can't say here.

Agreed. Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children, but if his preference was 12-14 year olds, that's hebephilia. And I think the majority of those attracted to children are pretty specific about what age ranges they are attracted to. I think he's more interested in the power over his victims, possibly an extreme sadist, but there's a lot of things he could be and monster is definitely one of them.

And I'll go ahead and stop tap dancing around the things several of us have been tap dancing around.

This guy is clearly a sexual deviant and he has worked in a funeral home.

He has worked in an assisted living facility.

His Facebook (before it was taken down) had a lot of pictures of him with little girls.

And now he has murdered a baby after brutally attacking her and hurting her in some of the worst ways possible.

iow, he's spent a lot of time with really vulnerable people (and not all of them alive).

I'm going to suggest he's left a trail of victims a mile wide. This man is pure evil.

I hope the police don't stop until they've gotten justice for every one of them they can.

i have a huge problem with that claim, too. If AA was even mildly aware that Kyle was intoxicated, was interested in younger girls (younger to the extent friends found it inappropriate enough to mention), liked to watch *advertiser censored* that was violent etc., and Kyle was not a friend that AA had known all his life (as he claims) that he could trust with the life of his prescious, defenseless 14 month old niece, who was left alone in the living room, with no one awake/present to protect her, why blow something like that off? If I saw someone I was only mildly familiar with, and knew the above about them, and they were leaving my home between 3-4am after a night of drinking whisky and god knows what else they were up to, & when I shouted out to them asking where they were off to (maybe concerned about drunk driving, although in this case I doubt it), & I was ignored, that would be enough for me to run outside and see what was up. But if, in addition, I thought Kyle was carrying something (someone), & I saw what I thought was a little foot, I would wake up from my sleepy/drunk eyes REAL QUICK. Kyle was just in AAs bedroom. Being that there was only 1 accessibly exit, AA could presume Kyle had passed by sleeping Shaylyn, who was not being supervised/protected by any of the family in the home. Presuming all that, if I thought I saw a little foot, I would be all KYLE YOU MOTHERFER WHAT THE F ARE YOU CARRYING AND WHAT THE F DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING, all while tearing thru the house and out the door, or just jumping out the bedroom window. I can assure that no way in heck would I just go back to sleep. And if I was in the situation, ran outside screaming obscenities, tackled Kyle, & realized he was carrying nothing other than his coat (or anything other than Shaylyn), I wouldn't care. Oops, sorry man, you know I was just mess on with you.. Too much whisky ya know... IMO who cares, because of it were the baby, I wouldn't want my ego to have been more important that having kept her safe/alive, & I sure as heck couldn't live with myself knowing I saw what I saw and just went back to sleep.
All JMO, but something (someone) still stinks here.

This is exactly what most of us would have done. I know I would have reacted this way. It wouldn't matter how crazy I looked or what anyone thought.

One thank you isn't enough. You deserve another one for saying what most of us are feeling!

Thanks again J4!

I can't wrap my head around why TM would say this if she wasn't found clothed and her clothes burned????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Maybe denial? Or she might just not have fully understood. (just spit-balling here. The family is just so out-there).

As a mother I couldn't imagine not checking on the baby before going back to sleep. No clue why AA didn't at least check on S but then drunk males don't think like mothers do they? Generally not. Imagine the guilt he is experiencing now... if he's not directly involved in some manner. **This entire situation is unfathomable**

I am sensing less guilt and more a mild defensiveness. I think he probably truly does believe that he and his family had nothing to do with it--even if that includes his decision not to stop KP from leaving with the baby. (Wasn't me!) I wonder if any of them thought it was a little weird that a young whisky-drinking acquaintance liked to rock a baby he didn't know so well to sleep and were like "whatever, to each his own."

So if no one has a job in the Ammerman/Morgan household... how are they buying booze, groceries, a brand new laptop, toys & diapers for the baby, smokes, paying for such things like DISH satellite tv programming packages, rent, heat, etc.?

<modsnip>

They might be on disability.

And I'll go ahead and stop tap dancing around the things several of us have been tap dancing around.

This guy is clearly a sexual deviant and he has worked in a funeral home.

He has worked in an assisted living facility.

His Facebook (before it was taken down) had a lot of pictures of him with little girls.

And now he has murdered a baby after brutally attacking her and hurting her in some of the worst ways possible.

iow, he's spent a lot of time with really vulnerable people (and not all of them alive).

I'm going to suggest he's left a trail of victims a mile wide. This man is pure evil.

I hope the police don't stop until they've gotten justice for every one of them they can.

I would be shocked if there WEREN'T previous victims.

I do think it is likely this is the first victim he has killed though. I think he escalated.

I really hope investigators are checking on every child and vulnerable person he has had contact with.

A funeral home in Ellettsville
The funeral home KP had listed as having worked at released a statement that he was in a high school mentoring type program for a few months. He had no individual actions or responsibilities at their funeral home

IMO LE didn't say anything to Uncle Adam about what not to say. These people LOVE the attention. They don't shut up. Any halfway decent defense atty. is going to make mincemeat out of "Uncle Adam". They have him on TV saying that he had "alcohol vision, sleepy eyes, blurry, etc. they're going to destroy his statement that he saw a "foot".

so adam thought he saw a foot dangling from being carried away by kyle and he didn't go after him? instead, adam went back to bed? words fail....:maddening:

He may have left his paw prints on it. Or drool.

I would expect to PLACE Kyle at that crib...fingerprints, hair, skin cells, blood...anything at all...and the family destroyed the crib?? That is just unacceptable to me. If the last place anyone sees a baby is a crib..that crib is EVIDENCE. NOT just bedclothes, the whole crib. Now, with it destroyed, you can't place KYLE at the crib..nor anyone else for that matter. What if NOTHING physical/forensic was on that crib of Kyle's? What if somebody handed the baby to him? That changes everything..absolutely everything but now we will never know.

I also wondered where her two boys stay. I was sure I read that she had two boys so I'm wondering where are they? Do they live with mom?
Possibly with their bio dad is my guess.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The funeral home KP had listed as having worked at released a statement that he was in a high school mentoring type program for a few months. He had no individual actions or responsibilities at their funeral home

That is a HUGE relief.

More details keep coming out. :(

http://wishtv.com/2016/03/28/man-in-court-in-connection-with-toddlers-death/

"Parker admitted to his step-father on Sunday night that he acted alone in kidnapping Shaylyn Ammerman. Parker’s step-father said that Parker admitted to raping, then murdering the child, pouring bleach on both of their bodies in an attempt to destroy DNA, then burned the girl’s clothing and pacifier. "

"Dr. Donna Stewart performed the autopsy...She called the case the worst case of sexual trauma she had seen in her career."

"Adam Ammerman stated that he thought he saw a foot dangling as Parker walked out of the house in the early morning hours on March 23."

WHAT WHAT WHAT!!! that poor angel! words fail me....... that sob needs to burn in you know where :devil:

its a mixed bag for me. this poor baby girl suffered at the hands of a sicko but the betrayal baby chance got, at the hand of his OWN PARENTS, just about kills me :*(

Baby Chance's twisted excuses for parents almost seem kind, compared to what KP did to this baby. And that's saying a LOT.

i have a huge problem with that claim, too. If AA was even mildly aware that Kyle was intoxicated, was interested in younger girls (younger to the extent friends found it inappropriate enough to mention), liked to watch *advertiser censored* that was violent etc., and Kyle was not a friend that AA had known all his life (as he claims) that he could trust with the life of his prescious, defenseless 14 month old niece, who was left alone in the living room, with no one awake/present to protect her, why blow something like that off? If I saw someone I was only mildly familiar with, and knew the above about them, and they were leaving my home between 3-4am after a night of drinking whisky and god knows what else they were up to, & when I shouted out to them asking where they were off to (maybe concerned about drunk driving, although in this case I doubt it), & I was ignored, that would be enough for me to run outside and see what was up. But if, in addition, I thought Kyle was carrying something (someone), & I saw what I thought was a little foot, I would wake up from my sleepy/drunk eyes REAL QUICK. Kyle was just in AAs bedroom. Being that there was only 1 accessibly exit, AA could presume Kyle had passed by sleeping Shaylyn, who was not being supervised/protected by any of the family in the home. Presuming all that, if I thought I saw a little foot, I would be all KYLE YOU MOTHERFER WHAT THE F ARE YOU CARRYING AND WHAT THE F DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING, all while tearing thru the house and out the door, or just jumping out the bedroom window. I can assure that no way in heck would I just go back to sleep. And if I was in the situation, ran outside screaming obscenities, tackled Kyle, & realized he was carrying nothing other than his coat (or anything other than Shaylyn), I wouldn't care. Oops, sorry man, you know I was just mess on with you.. Too much whisky ya know... IMO who cares, because of it were the baby, I wouldn't want my ego to have been more important that having kept her safe/alive, & I sure as heck couldn't live with myself knowing I saw what I saw and just went back to sleep.
All JMO, but something (someone) still stinks here.

Ugh, exactly. Little foot dangling = could it be Shaylyn? All he had to do was to walk into the next room and take a quick look in her crib ffs. Or give a shout to dad to check on her. He wasn't so drunk as to not notice Kyle getting up and leaving, not too drunk to open his bedroom window, not too drunk to shout out to Kyle.

It's like Shaylyn was a decorative plate hung on a wall in the house. Pleasant to look at but not given much attention.

Thank Gawd but it doesn't mean he did not have sick fantasies in his twisted mind. There were times I had access to vulnerable people as a Student working in an Institution. I was always Supervised yet there were times if I was a sick SOB I could have carried something out. Just bouncing off your post and sayin......

it isn't. I went off topic when the subject came up. I worked in corrections for years/ my apologies.

Justice isn't about gloating over people getting raped and murdered in prison, imo. If that's what this site is about, I'm not sure I'm in the right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3